BREXIT - The Aftermath

General Chat // Music Discussion
msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Re: BREXIT - The Aftermath

Post by msl »

I was as surprised as most people were I thought remain would win, but the amount of scaremongering on both sides was/is ridiculous. It's foolish to believe 52% of the population are racist xenophobes, it's simply not true, more like 10-15% as in most countries no matter how much the media focuses on it. Like it or not it was a working class revolt, by the rest of England that was abandoned by both parties to fester for decades.

Yes it will be a very painful adjustment in the short term, but long term you will be better off. The EU is a broken corrupt institution, a grand mechanism for enforcing neo-liberal policy, I don't think it can be reformed, time to dissolve it and start over, more countries will follow suit with referendums. You won't be alone for long.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/ ... ge-monbiot

www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

avmilli
Pig

Post by avmilli »

Closed economies have their bonuses when opened for tourism, when tourism is proved within the stability of a globalised european or international union. Capitalist biased 90% closed economies with individual currancies add interest, like languages, to a market-place such as this. Internal competition without export in theory can add stability to a nation preventing borrowing therefore future recession. Perhaps the UK might want to consider an RFA (RussianFederationAirbase) to assist payback of the national deficit just in case the IMF start making unreasonable demands. Or the UK could eliminate the USAF from their land. Optimista hope the national debt is just government rhetoric. And to be fair the cost of housing short range nuclear arms should increase with age exponentially.

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

Brexit is official now. :lol:

Europe prefers Iceland anyways...
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths

The_G
Artificial Hazard

Post by The_G »

So this is a bit of a tangent, but I just read this article on neo-nazi electronic dance music. Didn't know that was a thing. It was better not knowing...

Planar
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Planar »

Mono-xID wrote:Brexit is official now. :lol:

The Germans have this right, let the immigrants into your national team and you'll be fucking ace.

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

Planar wrote:
Mono-xID wrote:Brexit is official now. :lol:

The Germans have this right, let the immigrants into your national team and you'll be fucking ace.
Fuck the German team. I'm an Iceland supporter from now on.
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths