Looking for some chunky techno around 130-135

General Chat // Music Discussion
EmEx
Interact. Don't Spam.
Looking for some chunky techno around 130-135

Post by EmEx »

Hi guys!
In your infinite techno wisdom could anyone recommend some tunes along these lines?
I've been asked to play a night and i'm a little out of my depth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU2UPRTCG0k#t=28

Thanks in advance <3

EmEx
Interact. Don't Spam.
Re: Looking for some chunky techno around 130-135

Post by EmEx »

Wiu
Slowy J

Post by Wiu »

And I'm sure there in for one hell of a night asking a DJ to play a style he has no idea about.....
Thank you for the laughs, debate, new music found, production tips etc etc over the years. I wish Subsekt and everyone all the best for the future. Wiu.

bergertron
site spammer

Post by bergertron »

I think if your going to perform at a night its your duty to create a setlist with no help.

winston
unsure

Post by winston »

All you need is that one link and plenty of time. Listen to all the Paul Johnson tracks on youtube. listen to all the Relief records on youtube. listen to all the tracks by all the artists on Relief records that are on youtube. by that time, the youtube algorithm will have worked out a pretty good selection of recommended tracks in the sidebar. listen to all of those, then all of the off-shoots of those.

alternatively, you could download a mid-90's Paul Johnson mix in the highest bitrate possible and then just mime-mix it like Peter Hook or a coked-up Guetta. just don't let anyone in the booth.

youtu.be/6tUkqI_7K4A

either way you'll be winging it to an extent. in theory i could send you 100 tracks, but are you going to have the time to listen to them and mix with them so you know where the energy is and what works when and what doesn't? or is traktor going to just suggest what you play next.

if i was asked to play a drum and bass set, i wouldn't. i don't know shit about drum and bass. it would suck.

EmEx
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by EmEx »

Actually I have until the end of the month. I'm not in a hurry, was just looking for some tracks to start searching. This is exactly the type of response I expected from subsekt.
Last edited by EmEx on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

EmEx
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by EmEx »

Also, i'm not new to techno. This crowd are just after heavier stuff than i'm used to...
If it's no effort please feel free to paste 100 tracks. I will listen through them all.

Barfunkel
Smalahove

Post by Barfunkel »

Dance Mania, Relief, Djax-Up Beats. 3 important labels for that sound, going through their discographies should keep you busy for a while.
"I don't shower every day, but when I do, I do it after listening to some Barfunkel" - Anonymous

http://soundcloud.com/user4904810
http://www.mixcloud.com/Barfunkel/

ross-alexander
endless

Post by ross-alexander »

Yeah thumping Chicago stuff, as above also worth checking Robert armani

Wiu
Slowy J

Post by Wiu »

EmEx wrote:This is exactly the type of response I expected from subsekt.
What? You expected us all to hail you as a hero for asking the forum to essentially supply you with all the tracks you'll need to pull off a set that you give zero fucks about before you go back to playing the (I'm guessing) pop like piss that passes for Techno in Beatports Top 20? Who knows, maybe some replies later will. But yeah, would you like one of us to write down which order to play them in too? I mean God forbid you actually have to do some digging outside of fucking Beatport to find some music from a genre you claim to already be into. Techno isn't just the 128bpm swill that's paraded about today. Maybe take the time to check out where Techno came from and what route it took to get to where it is today. Who knows, maybe you'll find some music you like along the way. Do it for the love though man, not just because someones asked you to play a set. Why not be a real DJ and play what you believe in or simply decline the set? I'm with winston, if I was offered a set for a genre I had no idea about, no way in hell would I except it. I'd feel like a fraud.

Barfunkel's suggestions will get you started, I wish you all the best if you except the set.
Thank you for the laughs, debate, new music found, production tips etc etc over the years. I wish Subsekt and everyone all the best for the future. Wiu.

SFBM
&roid

Post by SFBM »

Those 2 tracks sort of brought this tune to mind:

youtu.be/mfLA1imBbM4

Youtube is a gem of a resource though. Just open up your videos and use the suggested video tab on the side.

SigEnt
will fuck for food

Post by SigEnt »

Get your hands on this complilation, loads of boompty per buck http://www.discogs.com/Cajmere-DJ-Sneak ... lease/9160

It includes this.

youtu.be/AgH1O45-G8g

also digout some Djaxupbeats

youtu.be/esW0WoPSQfI
push it a bit

youtu.be/e4E10zDUfy8

and finish with this to show your old school creds ;)

youtu.be/0phFvtfEsZU

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

Wiu wrote:the 128bpm swill that's paraded about today.
That's the most bang on description of modern techno I've ever heard.
FUCK-WIT

Wiu
Slowy J

Post by Wiu »

SigEnt wrote:Get your hands on this complilation, loads of boompty per buck http://www.discogs.com/Cajmere-DJ-Sneak ... lease/9160

It includes this.

youtu.be/AgH1O45-G8g

youtu.be/esW0WoPSQfI
push it a bit

youtu.be/e4E10zDUfy8

and finish with this to show your old school creds ;)

youtu.be/0phFvtfEsZU
I love Boost controller. Fuckin classic!

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

SigEnt wrote:

youtu.be/esW0WoPSQfI
To the O.P.
take heed of SigEnt brother, you have to play that track!!!

May I offer my suggestion too....

youtu.be/LrT3fPTFlb0
FUCK-WIT

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Wiu wrote:
EmEx wrote:This is exactly the type of response I expected from subsekt.
What? You expected us all to hail you as a hero for asking the forum to essentially supply you with all the tracks you'll need to pull off a set that you give zero fucks about before you go back to playing the (I'm guessing) pop like piss that passes for Techno in Beatports Top 20? Who knows, maybe some replies later will. But yeah, would you like one of us to write down which order to play them in too? I mean God forbid you actually have to do some digging outside of fucking Beatport to find some music from a genre you claim to already be into. Techno isn't just the 128bpm swill that's paraded about today. Maybe take the time to check out where Techno came from and what route it took to get to where it is today. Who knows, maybe you'll find some music you like along the way. Do it for the love though man, not just because someones asked you to play a set. Why not be a real DJ and play what you believe in or simply decline the set? I'm with winston, if I was offered a set for a genre I had no idea about, no way in hell would I except it. I'd feel like a fraud.
Barfunkel's suggestions will get you started, I wish you all the best if you except the set.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

winston
unsure

Post by winston »

EmEx wrote:Actually I have until the end of the month. I'm not in a hurry, was just looking for some tracks to start searching. This is exactly the type of response I expected from subsekt.
it was a helpful post. you already had a starting point. youtube journeys are on point for finding decent tracks. you'd have came across all the suggestions in this thread by yourself if you'd followed my suggestion.

here is the first google result for '100 classic 90 techno'
http://www.listology.com/list/100-favou ... o-classics

this isn't my top 100(115), but there is enough there to get you going. if you're not new to techno, you'll know many of these already.
Techno is the greatest music ever. I think that's a fair description. Now, the list:
Plastikman - Plasticine
Released on: Sheet One / Plus 8 / 1993
Although Sheet One is conceived as a concept album, it's impossible not to notice a couple of tracks that stand out from the rest. Plasticine definitely stands out the most, not only with me, but probably with many, many others. It's probably my favourite track from the whole ITCHY's career. The master, using a minimalist approach, succeeded to create one monster of the track adeptly adding small doses of acid on the beautiful and entrancing main structure of the track. As someone on discogs said: "This is the closest music can get to drugs". And to perfection, I would add.
Galaxy 2 Galaxy - Hi-Tech Jazz (The Science)
Released on: Galaxy 2 Galaxy / Underground Resistance / 1993
Warm, beautiful and jazzy track from one of the staples of Detroit's second wave - Mike Banks (the main figure behind Underground Resistance and social commentator who fought against commercialization of dance music). Mike incorporated music of his idols into his own style of techno, and got a track that represents what Detroit is all about. Simply breathtaking tune.
Rhythim Is Rhythim - Strings Of Life
Released on: Strings Of Life / Transmat / 1987
Ah, these strings... I know if I play this track, I'll spend the rest of that day humming the main melody. So, take that strings, add a beautiful piano work and you're getting an instant classic, and one of the most recognizable techno tunes ever. Only if the kick is constant through the whole track...
Model 500 - No UFO's (Inst)
Released on: No UFO's / Metroplex / 1985
Another first wave classic. Unlike May's organic style, Juan Atkins here presents the pure synthetic side of techno. SF elements are inherent as always (which is Juan's trademark), this time the theme is UFO's. Everything about this track is great: it's dark, futuristic, full of strange and unexpected sounds. The best example that techno evolved from electro.
Sterac - Asphyx
Released on: Asphyx / 100% Pure / 1995
Steve Rachmad created an outstanding second record for the Dutch label 100% Pure. Second track of the EP, breaksy Darkness In My Life is a fantastic atmospheric journey enhanced with some really subtle acid work. First track, however, is even bigger masterpiece with incredibly unique atmosphere and fat bassline that dominates the track. Steve said in one interview that label wrongly pressed the sides, so the first track on the A side is actually X-Tracks, not Asphyx. However most people talk about Asphyx when commenting that first track on the A side, so I put Asphyx on the list, not X-Tracks.
Rhythim Is Rhythim - Nude Photo
Released on: Nude Photo / Transmat / 1987
Derrick May really knew how to make a hit, and the best proof for that is his Rhythim Is Rhythim alias and his releases under that alias on his own Transmat label. Nude Photo is actually his first release under that moniker, and just a little weaker track than Strings. However, this track is equally beautiful (especially the sample of girl smiling) and some people even prefer it over Strings. The only bad thing is that annoying pauses are present again (but fortunately only at the end).
Carl Craig - Wrap Me In Its Arms (Inst.)
Released on: VA - Equinox Chapter One / Retroactive / 1990
The hardest-to-find track on the list. While some other classics are repressed couple of times, released on every other compilation or featured in numerous dj sets, this track is so obscure that it appeared only on one compilation. Which is a shame (well, not for me since I have that compilation), because it's a wonderful track which deserves to be heard by everyone. However, there is a New Age Pimp Mix released on No More Words EP, but it's a vocal version that doesn't come close to this instrumental beauty.
The Aztec Mystic - Jaguar
Released on: Knights Of The Jaguar EP / Underground Resistance / 1999
Warm, but dark track with unforgettable melody and equally memorable strings that build a climax in the middle and at the end of the track. There was a controversy about licensing this track. Sony wanted to license it and release it with some trance remixes to earn loads of money on something that isn't even theirs. However, that was against everything UR stood for, so the guys, leaded with Mike Banks and Rolando stayed true to themselves and knocked off the bastards. At the end Sony released promo version of Jaguar rip-off, but after lot of criticism from the techno community, they decided not to commercially release it.
3 Phase Featuring Dr. Motte - Der Klang Der Familie
Released on: Der Klang Der Familie / Tresor / 1992
One of the first releases on legendary Berlin based label that caused the techno boom in Europe. Fantastic uptempo track with a memorable riff. Mike Dierickx aka Push later used that riff (he slowed it down a bit) for creating his Universal Nation.
AFX - VBS.Redlof.B
Released on: Analord 11 / Rephlex / 2005
For a long time, I refused to add this track to the list just because of one reason: it's too new - therefore it shouldn't be considered classic. However, since my goal is to make a list of the best techno tracks (and not the best pre-2000) tracks, I finally decided to add it (with a couple of more post-2000 tracks). And this tune is definitely one of the best new techno pieces. Seems like Rich listened to a lot of µ-Ziq early stuff, because this tune sounds exactly like some dancey stuff from Tango N' Vectif and Bluff Limbo: impressive thick bassline is coupled with analogue icy synths, 90's IDM effects and barely hearable kick. Massive and highly recommended.
Jeff Mills - The Bells
Released on: Kat Moda EP / Purpose Maker / 1997
Even though Jeff is better known for his mixing skills (he used to mix up to 70 records in one hour), he also produced a couple of classics, and a lot of "almost classics". The Bells, is one of those classics, and probably his most famous work. Hard, almost industrial sound interlaces with main, funky melody and creates a perfect rush of energy that's ideal for the conclusion of every techno party.
Plastikman - Spastik
Released on: Spastik / NovaMute / 1993
This is the track that converted a lot of unbelievers to techno, and one of the first tracks that ITCHY released under his world-renowned moniker Plastikman. It's interesting that the whole track was created with just one instrument - TR-808. ITCHY succeeded to force that 808 to sound like a woodpecker on speed, who's pecking the wood in some weird, but at the same time proper rhythm. Unforgettable sound, one of the most original ever invented.
Joey Beltram - Energy Flash
Released on: Beltram Vol. 1 / R&S Records / 1990
Simple, but astounding track with a great bassline, and some absurdly elemental 303 work.
Choice - Acid Eiffel
Released on: Paris EP / Fnac Music Dance Division / 1993
Long, deep and emotional track from Laurent Garnier, Shazz and Ludovic Navarre (St Germain). Almost 14 minutes of microscopic changes and subtle 303 work will really delight you, but only if you listen from beginning to end.
Robert Hood - .
Released on: Internal Empire / Tresor / 1994
Minimal techno is more often "less is less", than "less is more", but this track is simply amazing and for me the essential minimal techno tune.
3MB - Die Kosmischen Kuriere (Magic Juan Mix)
Released on: 3MB Feat. Magic Juan Atkins / Tresor / 1993
Melodic, spacey themed beauty with a gorgeous, out of this world atmosphere. This track is often overshadowed by Jazz Is The Teacher, the A-side of the record (which i don't like at all), but it's undisputable that the real classic is this, B-side. And it's no wonder, considering who was involved in the process of making: Godfather himself Juan Atkins, Thomas Fehlmann (from The Orb) and Moritz von Oswald (the man behind Maurizio, Basic Channel and Rhythm & Sound).
The Black Dog - Cost II
Released on: Cost II / General Production Recordings / 1993
Somewhat typical (really low bpm and lots of unusual effects for techno at that time), but at the same time magnificent UK "intelligent techno" track from the early 90's, when that type of techno just started to evolve towards what is now known as IDM.
Suburban Knight - Midnite Sunshine
Released on: VA - Dark Energy / Underground Resistance / 1994
Another long and entrancing track that's pretty hard-to-get, but the search will pay off, because this beauty will charm you right after the first listen.
Underground Resistance - The Punisher
Released on: The Punisher / Underground Resistance / 1991
Fast and agressive track that sounds similar to Sonic Destroyer, track that was released by the same outfit (but under the X-101 moniker) couple of months before The Punisher. Although The Punisher was the name of Mike Banks' racing car, I would say that Jeff Mills was the one to blame for the sound of this track.
Vainqueur - Lyot (Original Mix)
Released on: Lyot / Maurizio / 1992
Repetitive and percussion rich track that develops really slow and quite effective. Most people prefer Maurizio's remix, but the Original is the one for me.
DBX - Losing Control (Carl Craig Remix)
Released on: Losing Control (Remixes) / Peacefrog / 1994
This is the track that got the all star remix treatment. Great original by minimal techno pioneer Daniel Bell was remixed by Carl Craig, Robert Hood and ITCHY Whoretits?, all on one record. The best job was done by Carl, who turned this minimal track to a monster that just reeks with energy.
Laurent Garnier - Wake Up
Released on: A Bout De Souffle EP / Fnac Music Dance Division / 1993
The real (acid) journey (unlike most other tracks on the list). Wake Up is Laurent's best known work, and with a good reason, since the atmosphere created here is impossible to outmatch.
Speedy J - Evolution
Released on: Evolution EP / Plus 8 / 1991
Jochem Paap aka Speedy J started his career with simple tracks that didn't have some great value (Wicked Saw, Minimal, Spectrum), so this Evolution is not just a title, it's a real evolution and further development of his music, which will culminate on Ginger, album that even Warp licenced for its Artificial Intelligence series. Track itself sounds intelligent and progressive, but at the same time hard and uncompromising.
Second Phase - Mentasm
Released on: Mentasm / R&S Records / 1991
Rhythim Is Rhythim - Icon
Released on: Icon/Kao-Tic Harmony / Transmat / 1991/1996
Heartbreaking Detroit classic with 4 minute long emotional ambient intro (which is very uncommon in techno) and astounding percussion work. The track was made in 1991, started to appear in sets and compilations about a year later and finally officially released in 1996.
System 7 - Alpha Wave (Plastikman Acid House Mix)
Released on: Alpha Wave / Butterfly / 1995
Mindblowing acid trip, almost 20 minutes long. The track is so intense that it immediately grabs your attention, and doesn't let go until the end. It just keeps building and building... Masterpiece!
Basic Channel - Phylyps Trak
Released on: Phylyps Trak / Basic Channel / 1993
Model 500 - Off To Battle
Released on: Sound Of Stereo/Off To Battle / Metroplex / 1987
Planetary Assault Systems - Booster
Released on: Planetary Funk Vol. 4 / Peacefrog / 1994
Rhythim Is Rhythim - The Dance (Living Room Mix)
Released on: Nude Photo / Transmat / 1987
Speedy J - Krekc
Released on: Krekc / NovaMute / 2001
While the name of the track sounds like something Umek would contrive, the sound is definitely Speedy J. But Public Energy and Electric Deluxe Speedy J, not Detroit influenced Speedy J from the early 90's. Restless beat, sharp stabs and wonderful samples of a plane taking off. Fantastic.
The Aztec Mystic - Aguila (The Fix Mix)
Released on: Aguila / Underground Resistance / 2003
Rolando aka The Aztec Mystic demonstrates that he's not the one-hit-wonder with Aguila, deep latin-influenced beauty which somewhat reminds of Jaguar with its powerful bassline, warm atmosphere and tense string parts.
Ron Trent - Altered States (Original Full Length Mix)
Released on: Altered States / Warehouse / 1990
Orbital - Chime
Released on: Chime/Deeper / Oh'Zone / 1989
Underground Resistance - The Theory
Released on: VA - Equinox Chapter One / Retroactive / 1990
Another Detroit classic that was originally released on very influental Equinox Chapter One compilation. The track has a harsh, almost evil sound that is frequently interrupted by a man and a woman talking about something (probably some theories).
CJ Bolland - Camargue
Released on: The 4th Sign / R&S Records / 1992
Brother From Another Planet - Planet Earth
Released on: Planet Earth/Trance Missions / 7th City / 1992
X-101 - Sonic Destroyer
Released on: Sonic Destroyer / Underground Resistance / 1991
Phobia - Phobia
Released on: Phobia / Rising High / 1991
LFO - LFO (The Leeds Warehouse Mix)
Released on: LFO / Warp / 1990
246 - Go Up
Released on: Vol. 1 / Reel Musiq / 1995
Behind this mysterious number stands Japanese electronic music legend Susumu Yokota, best-known by his early techno stuff on influental German label Harthouse. Mr. Yokota was obviously very inspired by Plastikman's stuff, since the TR-808 sounds magnificent in this track and completely steals all the attention.
F.U.S.E. - F.U.2 (Re-edit)
Released on: Substance Abuse / Plus 8 / 1991
Code 6 - C.O.D.E.S.
Released on: Second Chapter / Nu Groove / 1991
Apotheosis - O Fortuna (Apocalypse Chorus Mix)
Released on: O Fortuna / Indisc / 1991
Robert Armani - Circus Bells (Hardfloor Remix)
Released on: The Remixes / Djax-Up-Beats / 1993
Laurent Garnier - Breathless
Released on: A Bout De Souffle EP / Fnac Music Dance Division / 1991
Gaiden - Point Blank (Speedy J Remix)
Released on: Point Blank / Music Man / 2001
Robert Hood - Rhythm
Released on: Minimal Nation EP / Axis / 1994
Mental Mayhem - Joey's Riot
Released on: Where Are They Hiding/Joey's Riot / Atmosphere / 1990
One of the finest tracks from small, but stellar Atmosphere label. It's amazing how Joey (Beltram) was able to create such simple tracks that sounded so great.
Ignacio - Virton (Chris Liebing Remix)
Released on: Virton / Music Man / 2001
Kenny Larkin - Integration
Released on: Integration / Plus 8 / 1991
Slam - Positive Education
Released on: Positive Education / Soma Quality / 1993
Laurent Garnier - The Man With The Red Face
Released on: The Man With The Red Face / F Communications / 2000
Laurent Garnier had an ability to make both hard and sharp (Crispy Bacon) and sophisticated (Wake Up) techno. The Man With The Red Face, with its smooth pads, deep bass and jazzy vibe definitely falls in this second category.
The Martian - Star Dancer
Released on: Cosmic Movement/Star Dancer / Red Planet / 1993
The Mackenzie - No Promises
Released on: Freak Out / USA Import Music / 1990
Luke Slater - Inductive Channels
Released on: X-Tront Vol. 1 / Peacefrog / 1992
Sven Väth - Scorpio's Movement
Released on: Fusion/Scorpio's Movement / Virgin / 1997
Neal Howard - Indulge (Club House Mix)
Released on: Indulge / Network / 1990
Jeff Mills - The Extremist
Released on: Waveform Transmission Vol. 3 / Tresor / 1994
Luke Slater - X-Tront
Released on: X-Tront Vol. 1 / Peacefrog / 1992
Trance Induction - Technolo
Released on: Organic Floppy Disco / Djax-Up-Beats / 1992
Fix - Flash
Released on: Flash / KMS / 1992
Air Of Gloom - Meditation (Astro Mix)
Released on: Meditation / Beat Box International / 1991
Laurent Garnier - Crispy Bacon (Original Mix)
Released on: Crispy Bacon (Part 1) / F Communications / 1997
Monolake - Cyan I
Released on: Cyan / Chain Reaction / 1996
Terrace - Bewitched
Released on: In-Motion / Djax-Up-Beats / 1991
Planetary Assault Systems - In From The Night
Released on: Planetary Funk Vol. 1 / Peacefrog / 1993
Speedy J - Rise
Released on: Rise / Plus 8 / 1991
There's even better track on this record called De-Orbit, but I didn't want to include it on the list (since it's not pure techno), so I'm adding just a little weaker Rise, track which best shows just how much Jochem Paap was influenced by Detroit techno.
The Project - Do That Dance
Released on: Do That Dance / R&S Records / 1990
Andrew McLauchlan - Love Story (Re-Edit)
Released on: Love Story / Bush / 2000
Second Phase - Mind To Mind
Released on: Mentasm / R&S Records / 1991
F.U.S.E. - Confusion (Dub)
Model 500 - The Chase (Mayday's Version)
Released on: The Chase / Metroplex / 1989
Sonic Solution - Get On The Move (Mix 1)
Released on: Beat Time/Get On The Move / R&S Records / 1991
Dave Angel - Mesmerize
Released on: 1st Voyage / R&S Records / 1991
Terrace - In-Motion
Released on: In-Motion / Djax-Up-Beats / 1991
F.U.S.E. - Substance Abuse
Secret Cinema - Timeless Altitude (Original Version)
Released on: Timeless Altitude / Music Man / 1994
Musicology - Fear Of Expression
Released on: Musicology / B12 / 1991
Musicology was one of the many side projects of B12 guys, and also the first release on their own label B12. Fear Of Expression is one of the bast examples of British ability to interpret Detroit techno in their own way.
Equitek - Skywalker
Released on: Stylus Flight / R&S Records / 1992
The Pump Panel - Ego Acid
Released on: Ego Acid / Synewave London / 1994
Dave Clarke - Wisdom To The Wise
Released on: Red 2 / Bush / 1994
Dave Clarke took Basic Channel's dubby sound and added his recognizable hard techno kick to it. Result - harder than Basic Channel stuff and more trippy than everything else Clarke has done.
Hardfloor - Confuss
Released on: Funalogue / Harthouse / 1994
Dave Angel - Take-Off
Released on: In Flight Entertainment / Blunted / 1994
Surgeon - Magneze
Released on: Magneze / Downwards / 1995
Redcell - Interim
Released on: Interim Outerim / B12 / 1993
Another hit from B12 crew, this time under the Redcell moniker. Deep, spiritual and still very influenced by Detroit sound.
Psyche - Crack Down
Released on: Crack Down / Transmat / 1989
F.U.S.E. - Approach & Identify
Released on: Approach & Identify / Plus 8 / 1990
Voodoo Child - Voodoo Child (Contracted)
Released on: Voodoo Child / Instinct / 1991
Neil Landstrumm - Swing/Jerk
Released on: M Cap EP / Peacefrog / 1995
Kenny Larkin - Rubbernotes (Stretch Mix)
Released on: We Shall Overcome / Plus 8 / 1990
Rejuvination - Phaze 2
Released on: Phaze 2 / Music Man / 1996
Aril Brikha - Groove La' Chord
Released on: Art Of Vengeance EP / Fragile / 1998
Christian Smith & John Selway - Weather (Planetary Assault Systems Mix #1)
Released on: Weather: The Planetary Assault Systems Mixes / Primate / 2002
Deep and dubby techno from Luke Slater, one of the hardest working producers in the industry.
Dave Clarke - Thunder
Released on: Red Three / Deconstruction / 1995
Rhythim Is Rhythim - It Is What It Is (Majestic Mix)
Released on: It Is What It Is / Transmat / 1988
Scan-7 - Black Moon Rising
Released on: Black Moon Rising / Underground Resistance / 1993
Dave Angel - 1st Symphony
Released on: New Orchestrations EP / Fnac Music Dance Division / 1993
Neil Landstrumm - Ringbinder
Released on: M Cap EP / Peacefrog / 1995
Final Exposure - Vortex
Released on: Vortex / Plus 8 / 1991
Model 500 - Ocean To Ocean (Global Mix)
Released on: Ocean To Ocean / Metroplex / 1990
Infiniti - Game One
Released on: Game One/Think Quick / Metroplex / 1994
Kenny Larkin - We Shall Overcome (ITCHY's Loonie Mix)
Released on: We Shall Overcome / Plus 8 / 1990
The Project - Do That Dance
Released on: Do That Dance / R&S Records / 1990
Emmanuel Top - Replay
Released on: Asteroid / NovaMute / 1996
Digital Vamp - You Can Take My Body (Vamp Dance Mix)
Released on: You Can Take My Body / R&S Records / 1989
The Mackenzie - Freak Out
Released on: Freak Out / USA Import Music / 1990
DK - Murder Was The Bass (Reworked)
Released on: Murder Was The Bass / DK Records / 2003
ITCHY Whoretits? - Untitled (A1)
Released on: . Orange / M_nus / 1999
Model 500 - Play It Cool (Instrumental)
Released on: Play It Cool / Metroplex / 1986
Tres Demented - Demented (Or Just Crazy)
Released on: Demented / Planet E / 2003
Dark Comedy - War Of The Worlds (Epic Mix)
Released on: Corbomite Maneuver EP / Transmat / 1992
GTO - Listen To The Rhythm Flow (Trance Machine Mix)
Released on: Listen To The Rhythm Flow / React / 1991
Aphrohead - In The Dark We Live (Dave Clarke's 312 Mix)
Released on: In The Dark We Live (Thee Lite) / Bush / 1993
Esser'ay - Forces (Carl Craig's Mix)
Released on: Forces / KMS / 1994

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

@ Winston.......That's a great fucking list dude.

May I add a couple of tracks for the O.P to check out...

Robert Armani - Blow that shit out (Joey Beltram remix)

Vapourspace - Gravitational arch of 10.

Joey Beltram - Floaters

Thomas Krome - January

Surgeon - Basictonal-remake.

Joey Beltram - Flash cube

Joey Beltram - Energy Flash (graffiti on Mars remix)

Robert hood - satellite

CJ Bolland - Thrust

Christian Vogel - Clean air turbulence

So many more but would take me an age to list them
FUCK-WIT