New members say hello...

General Chat // Music Discussion
FuturePerfect
Jan : )
Re: New members say hello...

Post by FuturePerfect »

lol dude dont take it like that >< i mean french is a super hard language i'm myself pretty bad at it for a native xD

BTW i cheked your soundcloud i really like your tunes :mrgreen:
Last edited by FuturePerfect on Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

argh, don't worry about all of that,
if you know where I come from, you'd understand the situation more :
even though I live in a country where 60% speaks Flemish,
and at least 40% of that 60% speaks a little bit to sometimes decent French,
of that other 40% it's safe to say only 10 to maximum 15% speaks any Flemish/Dutch,
and they never try either...
(a lot of the problem comes from the schooling system, but yeah, after school you're still free to decide to learn a language or not,
I know I certainly didn't learn my English or German properly at school)

Anyway, none of that concerns you !

I was actually wanting to use a more vulgar word for "derrière", and asked the opinion of the best friend of my German wife who happens to be visiting today,
someone who was raised bilingual French/German,
and even she didn't want to believe what I found on the internet,
not if it was le or la, and not the way it was spelled !
so in the end I just chose the boring old "derrière" :lol:

I guess that says it all...

I like cunt a lot more.
Nobody questions the sex of "cunt" FFS
it doesn't matter, everyone's a fucking cunt ! :lol:

youtu.be/-YEEDqRO5Os
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

FuturePerfect wrote:

thx man ! :)
I've evolved a lot the last year or so,
I learned to do my mixes far better,
so my older stuff isn't exactly decently mixed.

I'm just going through all your tracks on your SC.
you're not gonna tell me you don't play a real instrument !
Probably keys and/or sax, maybe even bass, because they sound way to real to be coming from a sampler. (and each time I hear a guitar it's the "featuring..." in the track title)
I was a classically trained pianist once (still play a lot of piano),
and I fucking love it to finally see someone here who has a perfect sense for melody (something that's often looked over in techno).
I always joke I should be making house instead of techno, since melody always comes natural to me and rhythm doesn't...

you've got some great stuff on there man, and it deserves to be heard by more people !!

will send you a SC PM soon. ;)

FuturePerfect

Post by FuturePerfect »

Yeah your mixes are truely good :shock:

Ploy
skaghead

Post by Ploy »

Hades wrote:
FuturePerfect wrote:

thx man ! :)
I've evolved a lot the last year or so,
I learned to do my mixes far better,
so my older stuff isn't exactly decently mixed.

I'm just going through all your tracks on your SC.
you're not gonna tell me you don't play a real instrument !
Probably keys and/or sax, maybe even bass,
Skin flute? That's my guess.

FuturePerfect

Post by FuturePerfect »

I play guitar, piano, drum and bass

BristolTech
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by BristolTech »

Thought I'd sign up and get involved as I've read some interesting opinions on this site. I first got into Techno in 2011 when I went to Timewarp in 2011 and moved on a fair bit from then. At the moment very into what I guess you could say is "noise" which doesn't seem that popular on here at the moment. Likes of MTD, Lewis Fautzi, Korridor etc I'm really enjoying at the moment as well as the obvious ones. If it's repetitive then I'll probably like it at the moment.

Always learning though so glad to join up and see what others think. :)

Oh yeah absolutely no musical talent at all, just like good tracks and dancing. Found my calling in life. :)

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

BristolTech wrote:
Oh yeah absolutely no musical talent at all, just like good tracks and dancing. Found my calling in life. :)
you need musical talent to make noise ??? :shock:

and welcome ! ;)

PixelKind
who is it?

Post by PixelKind »

BristolTech wrote:Thought I'd sign up and get involved as I've read some interesting opinions on this site. I first got into Techno in 2011 when I went to Timewarp in 2011 and moved on a fair bit from then. At the moment very into what I guess you could say is "noise" which doesn't seem that popular on here at the moment. Likes of MTD, Lewis Fautzi, Korridor etc I'm really enjoying at the moment as well as the obvious ones. If it's repetitive then I'll probably like it at the moment.

Always learning though so glad to join up and see what others think. :)

Subsekt needs more noise!

Dust Layer
leper

Post by Dust Layer »

Hello to all new members and welcome!

Tomor
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by Tomor »

Hello!

I've been lurking on here for the past few months and thought I should finally dive in...

I played in punk bands for many years listening to and making some ambient/droney stuff on the side, but recently fell in love with techno about a year and a half ago. I've been slowly collecting hardware and making tunes ever since!

I love noisey panel beating heavy stuff a la Porc, Paula Temple, British Murder Boys and Ancient Methods, but also recently been enjoying much slower darker type sounds like In Aeternam Vale.

So yeah, hi!!

Hepta
I Love YOU!!!

Post by Hepta »

Hello!

SFBM
&roid

Post by SFBM »

Tomor wrote:Hello!

I've been lurking on here for the past few months and thought I should finally dive in...

I played in punk bands for many years listening to and making some ambient/droney stuff on the side, but recently fell in love with techno about a year and a half ago. I've been slowly collecting hardware and making tunes ever since!

I love noisey panel beating heavy stuff a la Porc, Paula Temple, British Murder Boys and Ancient Methods, but also recently been enjoying much slower darker type sounds like In Aeternam Vale.

So yeah, hi!!
Welcome mate! I've actually been beginning to produce a few drone and ambient techno tracks myself! Although I also do love ambient also, I have a bunch of ambient tracks I made a few years back I need to get back into!

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

Hello people :)

I just wanted to say a quick hola as my account was activated yesterday. I have spent the last couple of days browsing your production section and it was helpful so I thought I would register and get involved.

I hate doing this “about myself” kinda of thing but I’ll try and tell you a bit about me.

My name is Stacie-Anne (mostly I just get called Stacie or Stace) for pretty much all of my life I have been utterly obsessed with electronic music. It has been the one constant in my life. My love for it has never wavered or diminished. Totally immersing myself in music has been more helpful than anything else if I am having a bad day/ time.
I have always absolutely loved going to club nights, nothing makes me happier than hearing the music I love on a huge system with a room full of likeminded people. I generally find people in techno the soundest of all people.

I am always going to find it hard to pinpoint a few acts to mention that I love as I genuinely love so so many but I will give it a go; Answer Code Request (his new EP is dope) Shackleton, Objetk, Blue Hour, Dyad, Joe Farr, Xosar, Skee Mask, Zenker Brothers, Aubery, Dronelock, I could really really go on but I won’t.

Around 2 years ago I decided, in a bit of an epiphany moment I was an idiot for at least not trying to make music. Shortly after I signed up to do a Logic class at my local music collage. The class was ok, it was massively basic but it taught me to navigate around Logic. The rest of the time I have been making music I have simply been playing. I didn’t really watch many tutorials.
I have been incredibly fortunate in that I have some people I can send things to with excellent production ability and I am massively grateful for their constant feedback and infinite patience.

Anyways, I didn’t mean to type an essay :) I look forward to getting involved.

Stace

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Welcome Stace, Tomor, FuturePerfect, BristolTech & everyone else :D
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

ICN wrote:Welcome Stace, Tomor, FuturePerfect, BristolTech & everyone else :D
Easy ICN :) I clicked on the Soundcloud link in your sig and but it didn't work :(

SFBM
&roid

Post by SFBM »

StacieAnne wrote:Hello people :)

I just wanted to say a quick hola as my account was activated yesterday. I have spent the last couple of days browsing your production section and it was helpful so I thought I would register and get involved.

I hate doing this “about myself” kinda of thing but I’ll try and tell you a bit about me.

My name is Stacie-Anne (mostly I just get called Stacie or Stace) for pretty much all of my life I have been utterly obsessed with electronic music. It has been the one constant in my life. My love for it has never wavered or diminished. Totally immersing myself in music has been more helpful than anything else if I am having a bad day/ time.
I have always absolutely loved going to club nights, nothing makes me happier than hearing the music I love on a huge system with a room full of likeminded people. I generally find people in techno the soundest of all people.

I am always going to find it hard to pinpoint a few acts to mention that I love as I genuinely love so so many but I will give it a go; Answer Code Request (his new EP is dope) Shackleton, Objetk, Blue Hour, Dyad, Joe Farr, Xosar, Skee Mask, Zenker Brothers, Aubery, Dronelock, I could really really go on but I won’t.

Around 2 years ago I decided, in a bit of an epiphany moment I was an idiot for at least not trying to make music. Shortly after I signed up to do a Logic class at my local music collage. The class was ok, it was massively basic but it taught me to navigate around Logic. The rest of the time I have been making music I have simply been playing. I didn’t really watch many tutorials.
I have been incredibly fortunate in that I have some people I can send things to with excellent production ability and I am massively grateful for their constant feedback and infinite patience.

Stace
Welcome, Stace!

I saw Answer Code Request play a 2 hour set at a local club here about a month and a bit ago actually, was pretty amazing stuff, one of the best nights I've had in a while :).

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

StacieAnne wrote:
ICN wrote:Welcome Stace, Tomor, FuturePerfect, BristolTech & everyone else :D
Easy ICN :) I clicked on the Soundcloud link in your sig and but it didn't work :(
We're in a transitional phase right now. Too lazy to change it also :mrgreen:
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

SFBM wrote:
StacieAnne wrote:Hello people :)

Stace
Welcome, Stace!

I saw Answer Code Request play a 2 hour set at a local club here about a month and a bit ago actually, was pretty amazing stuff, one of the best nights I've had in a while :).
OMG, so, I saw him at Bloc weekend for the first time and he blew my mind! :D
He is so so so good. I dragged a load of my friends with me, it wasn't really what they would normally be into as they are in to things WAY more heavy but it was PERFECT for the Sunday and Bloc, such nice vibes in the main room. Amazing people, amazing atmosphere. Aww it makes me feel all starry eyed :)
I was on the verge of going to Berghain on my own on NYD this year as I wanted to see him that much but common sense prevailed and I want back to my apartment.

He is playing in Leeds on the 14th of November if that is anywhere near you and you want to catch him again :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mattias
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mattias »

Welcome!
Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattias.Fridell.Music
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/fridell
Sample packs: http://mfsamples.bandcamp.com

Contention / 005