Hellooooo

General Chat // Music Discussion
jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Hellooooo

Post by jordanneke »

WTF....

Reading this thread makes me feel like one of my ex-gf's whenever we went to the cinema to catch a film.

'Who did what to who?'

'Huh, but I don't get it'

'Who's the bad guy?'

'Wait, why is that dude from the other film in here?'

'Aren't they the same person?'

'Wait a minute, what the fuck is happening now?'

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Mattias wrote:You appear to have humor to me. And you appear to mot take yourself too seriously.
I agree with the first, I disagree with the 2nd.
His ego definitely has a very unhealthy size, though he's oh so subtle about it.
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

CancerPanther
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by CancerPanther »

WTF....

Reading this thread makes me feel like one of my ex-gf's whenever we went to the cinema to catch a film.

'Who did what to who?'

'Huh, but I don't get it'

'Who's the bad guy?'

'Wait, why is that dude from the other film in here?'

'Aren't they the same person?'

'Wait a minute, what the fuck is happening now?'
Lol man

Planar
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Planar »

Just caught up with this thread. Not sure what's happening, but it's entertaining.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

So which one was keyzer soze?
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

We are all Keyer Soze
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Hades wrote:ok, I will try one more time, but I have a slight feeling it won't change a single thing.
Hades wrote: For the moment we are wasting your time and you are wasting our time and it's going nowhere, right ?

I think I've invested enough time into this now,

PR1000 wrote:
Wrong completely and totally just admit you are wrong and save your time and myne , dont re-interpreter things just read what i wrote
I love how you say "wrong completely and totally just admit you are wrong".
Any decent intelligent human being would enter a discussion thinking "hmm, maybe I could be wrong, I don't really think so, but who knows ?"
and listen to someone else's arguments.
"just read what I wrote" ?
Dear sir, that is exactly why I used your words as quotes in my last reply.
To make you read your own words (and the replies of others earlier in this topic) again.

PR1000 wrote:
The fact i want to collaborate doesnt mean im asking for Help , if i wanted help i would write

Hey anyone wants to HELP me ? , Collaborating is exchanging experiences , knowledge , sharing , and btw if u are more experience you will give more than u receive
Collab meaning helping each other make music together. Exchanging experiences, sharing, as you say.
It's just a difference in choice of words, but clearly you are allergic to the word "help" as somehow to you it would mean we would think you are not good enough or whatever
(not that we'd actually care about that in subsekt, but you obviously do in your world)
Clearly you want to make it obvious you are a superb producer that would never ever need help with anything.
We got that now. Don't worry. :roll:

PR1000 wrote:

what's the point ? is because you're clearly just looking for people for a collab and not contributing

Well its the most active post in the dialog section although i have to share that merit with u :D :D :D :D

its 10 times more helpfull 2 lines that sum up mistakes in a track than 50 lines that just go in circles with no clue where to go (yes thats u m8 ) :D
Yet again, you still haven't contributed a single thing.
Funny you enjoy being in the most active post in the dialog section.
It says a lot about your ego.
It actually isn't, I think, the most active topic,
but then I don't check those things.

I doubt your 2 line replies in the tracks section made sense to a lot of folks.
I certainly use far too many words, but they are usually clear, as I think Oxa's nice comment earlier on only confirmed.

PR1000 wrote:
Sorry i wont comment your long other posts cuz either thye have little logic or they dwindle in completely futile things and u will make me repeat things wich is time wasting , although...
You have already been repeating yourself far too many times just like I had to repeat some things far too many times.
As I said : it's going nowhere.
I find it funny you say my posts have little logic just when it's posts that are full with your quotes.
Read your words, read mine. Then tell me which make the most sence.
Maybe I use a LOT of words,
but I think they make more sense for others reading this, and at least they show some basic form of respect,
plus I can actually write without spelling mistakes 98% of the time. :mrgreen:

PR1000 wrote:
I really need a job that gives me some kind of rewarding feeling or I'll go crazy

yeah so try music , try writting more and COLLABORATING :D :D :D :D :D :D with someone , try finishing things , and try to get away or else u will be even worse in 5 years so on
Don't drag my other words against a normal subsekt member in here and pretend they have something to do with what issues us two are clearly having here.
I am very proud to say I have NEVER placed my family in a position where they are at risk of not having enough income because daddy thinks he's gonna make it in the music world.
I've been into the world of electronic music long enough to see what it's become like.
I've had ex-colleagues who used to tour the world and had started doing a normal job when the game was over.
It used to be an ocean filled with a fish here or there, now it's a small pond stuffed with 10.000 fishes.
Only the young and the new don't realize that enough.

One of the most important things in life is knowing your limitations,
I know I'm not good enough to try and do something professional with it.
And that is totally fine by me, since I never planned to do so anyway.
If you are so convinced you are so good, great, good for you.
Self-love, the all natural opiate... :?

I actually finished more tracks in the last 2 months than I usually finish in the biggest part of a year.
And fuck off telling me what I need to do. I'll finish tracks if I want to finish them, or not.
You can make 500 tracks, great for you.
I'll just gladly finish a track here or there and be more than happy enough.

And in case you haven't noticed, I just finished a collab with another member of subsekt.
I invited him over for 2 weeks, and we had a crazy time and actually started making a new track every day,
of which we are now together finishing the ones that are still worth finishing.
I've worked on tracks with others in subsekt as well.
It's not because I said I don't want a collab with you that I don't do collabs.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

PR1000 wrote:Hades : I think you don t understand i use irony a lot in my posts , thats clear reading your answers , you also make another mistake wich is to wrongly interpreter what i wrote
a fact usual in "chatting online" less usual in audio conversation im sure these 2 facts contributed to your "anger" "policeman" attitude .

I dont give af+++ i have 2 labels , i work in a studio , and im posting here for fun now , want me to go away ? dont reply because if u dont reply i dont have a reason to laugh
and comeback )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

First you had 1 label, now you have 2 labels and you work in a studio.
Well : guess what : we don't give a flying FUCK over here in subsekt.
We do give a fuck if you contribute, and you clearly haven't at all.

And once again, you gotta mention my policeman attitude,
I've been through that before : you're the first to have that impression after all my posts at subsekt.

Once again, don't tell me what to do or not.
I think I've shown a lot of patience and reason in replying,
and still shown a decent form of respect towards you,
and I didn't need all those capitals, lines of smilies,
and tons of spelling mistakes to do so.

Obviously you're taking the piss,
and you've been doing it far too long.
But you were the one truthfully saying about fora :
PR1000 wrote:/ people who insult without even knowing what they r doing
All we have now is some stupid flaming going on while at subsekt as far as I can remember this only happens maybe once a year, if even that.
And still no useful contribution from you in any post.

There is humour and there is humour,
but it's clear you show no respect whatsoever in your humour towards me,
and that is what makes me reply to your posts because I feel that is not what subsekt is about at all.

8-)

PR1000
middot

Post by PR1000 »

I love how you say "wrong completely and totally just admit you are wrong"

Yes u seem to be incapable of admitting you are wrong , u make up for something that doesnt exist and u explain your theory writing a bible

It's just a difference in choice of words

Now you admit its a different choice of words so now im sure if someone writes PLEASE HELP ME you will say in fact that person wans to COLLABORATE because helping is collaborating - This sounds a bit silly and just a way of making up arguments to avoid admitting you lied and are distorting what i wrote
Its prettu clear i asked collaborations not a Help request , so you are making things up wich once again is one of the worst things u can do when discussing with someone
and clearly the least intelligent thing u can do

Then tell me which make the most senceDon't drag my other words against a normal subsekt membe

Another wall of text when i was making just a offside remark , u take it personal go mad , and write another bible 80% with completely irrelevant statements
before u write about having some sense :D :D :D

First you had 1 label, now you have 2 labels and you work in a studio.

Again ? :shock: , Lets suppose u have 5 labels , 1 techno 1 House 1 electro 1 hip hop etc , is it any logic to enter a techno forum and say
hey i have 5 labels blabla , whats the point ?

So once again u cannot think i only made a reference to the label wich is closest to the genre of the forum , because the others are not relevant , about working in a studio
i dont really understand where did i mention i did not work in a studio , so please show me

So you lie and then lie again while you try to show that OP actually lied wich is not true wich is just sad. :o :shock:

PR1000
middot

Post by PR1000 »

Hades : I see you are incapable of dealing with criticism , you react quite badly to ironic remarks not understanding them and you hate when someone arguments better than u

:o :? :shock: :D :o :D :D :D I cant help it

It used to be an ocean filled with a fish here or there, now it's a small pond stuffed with 10.000 fishes.

Welcome to real life , you are the sardine or the shark . I love sardines btw :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen:

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

PR1000 wrote:Hades : I see you are incapable of dealing with criticism , you react quite badly to ironic remarks not understanding them and you hate when someone arguments better than u

:o :? :shock: :D :o :D :D :D I cant help it
yeah, two of us said we didn't really like your music (and yet were kind enough to say it was well produced),
then you went berzerk.

If you seriously call your words as "someone who arguments better than u".
Hmm, gotta love that stuff !
People who always stay convinced they are simply better than others.
Some more all natural opiate, mr PR1000 ?

It's not because you use 5 smilies in a row and put it full of spelling mistakes that it makes it a better argument mate !

PR1000 wrote:

Welcome to real life , you are the sardine or the shark . I love sardines btw :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen:
I talk about fish,
you gotta immediately identify yourself with a shark and say I'm a sardine...

yeah man ! great ! all that self-love of yours !
:lol:

Alume
Confetti

Post by Alume »

They never learn Hades, I admire your patience.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

PR1000 wrote:
Yes u seem to be incapable of admitting you are wrong , u make up for something that doesnt exist and u explain your theory writing a bible
that sentence right there is so crystal clear, and so well formulated ! :lol:
I got the part about writing a bible.
I probably admitted myself to doing that about 50.000x by now,
but the part before that.
Oh boy...
You say "you're wrong, admit you're wrong"
I say "normal people would just think "hmm, I think I'm right, but perhaps I could be wrong, let's hear what the other person's got to say"
and then you go and type the above...
That is just waw,
just perfect communication right there... :lol:

I also love how you're still incapable of quoting properly.
It's not hard, there's a dedicated button for it.
You're bound to learn it faster than you'll be learning your English grammar or spelling, that's for sure...

PR1000 wrote: First you had 1 label, now you have 2 labels and you work in a studio.

Again ? :shock: , Lets suppose u have 5 labels , 1 techno 1 House 1 electro 1 hip hop etc , is it any logic to enter a techno forum and say
hey i have 5 labels blabla , whats the point ?

So once again u cannot think i only made a reference to the label wich is closest to the genre of the forum , because the others are not relevant , about working in a studio
i dont really understand where did i mention i did not work in a studio , so please show me
Yeah, let's suppose you have 5 labels. Or none at all.
You read what you want to read and forget the bottom line that I said about having a label yes or no : we don't care.
We only care if you contribute, and uptill now you have still contributed NOTHING.

I never said you mentioned you did not work in a studio.
please show me where I did ! :mrgreen:
God this is hilarious.
What a soap...
PR1000 wrote:
So you lie and then lie again while you try to show that OP actually lied wich is not true wich is just sad. :o :shock:
Once again you are calling me a liar for reasons which you never specifiy... :roll:

Go on man, go on... 8-)
There's so much "reason" and clarity in your replies that it's beyond belief !

surface
Balance

Post by surface »

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

yeah, I know, I know,

but somehow it's finally getting amusing again...

every post he writes it gets better and better.
and I think that after all the shit he thinks he can say and get away with that I'm allowed some fun.

and stop posting Frozen shit in subsekt surface !
My whole house has Frozen shit everywhere.
Frozen panties, Frozen pyjama's, Frozen dresses, Frozen t-shirts, Frozen barbie dolls,...

Ever heard "Let it go" in German ?
I did, my youngest has a Frozen doll that can sing,
guess how many times I heard that shit... :shock:

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

You wear Frozen panties?
For some reason I had you down as a little mermaid guy.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Frozen shit?

Hades, do you piss ice cubes? :)
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Lost to the Void wrote:You wear Frozen panties?
For some reason I had you down as a little mermaid guy.
Well, when it really gets hot,
I put my fishtail in the freezer during the day, and drag myself through the house using my 2 arms.
Nobody really likes the smell of heated fish tails...

I've tried putting Frozen panties on top of my fishtail, but they just snap.
Too much tail to find the right size.
A real shame, I must admit,
and a huge market Disney is missing out on...

but yeah, my daughters wear and use anything that has Frozen on top of it.
One loves Anna and the other one loves Elsa.
I'm proud to say I don't know who is who,
and which one of my daughters loves which one of these two Disney muppets... :lol:

and meanwhile I hear this playing in the background, about 20x a day, on some poor 16 bit bandpass shit speaker from hell...

youtu.be/eJNbWSewt-s

it's pure techno, I swear ! :lol:

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Hades,

This dude is either a self absorbed nutter and/or a troll.

I once lost an argument with a 8 yr old about whether dinosaurs still existed.

'Dinosaurs don't exist anymore'

'How do you know, have you looked everywhere in the world? Then shut up'

PR1000
middot

Post by PR1000 »

then you went berzerk.

LOL , this is completely false , i was being ironic and YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND (something usual)
i was clear i dont give 1 cent about opinions on foruns i like/dislike i only care about opinions that point out specific aspects to improve oin the traks
and that usually means u need to have Knowledge and either the same taste or be able to abstract from that .

So its another lie . U keep insisting and writing false remarks

God this is hilarious.
What a soap...

I agree 100% :D :D :D

I didnt had a laugh like this for some time in foruns , and i have to thank you , u understand 5% of what i write but u keep writting 1 soap in every reply :D :D

------------

All my other fans i will give autografs when i leave , please put in line