General Chat // Music Discussion
Críoch
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Hellooooo

Post by Críoch »

I like that observation CP.

BASICALLY - Don't lick this thread haha
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

jordanneke wrote:What the fuck is going on in this thread?!

Can someone enlighten me?
in short :
he wants people for a collab.
listen to his clips (only half of them are his though, the rest is from his label).

that's if I understood his words correctly,
he thinks I didn't.
could have something to do with how he expresses himself.

or yeah, maybe we're all shrooming ! :D
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

ok, I will try one more time, but I have a slight feeling it won't change a single thing.
PR1000 wrote:You have not contributed anything at all, and just walked in here asking us to help you. - LIE actually this takes a lot of credibility to someone and i consider this serious when u argue

DONT LIE

Please reply without that making things up or distorting what i wrote.

I will reply with your own words then :
PR1000 wrote:Second post :D :D :D :D :o :D

I have been producing for some years and i have label for 4 , anyone who wants to collaborate on Producing trakcs etc feel free to contact me

Gonna chek these forums soon

take care

;)
let's recap, you say yourself : 2nd post, looking for collab (= others making music with you), "gonna check these forums soon"
Is it not safe to interpret this along the lines of :
"You haven't even contributed anything (2nd post !) but you are asking for something immediately.
You haven't even read anything yet, because you say you're gonna check these forums soon."

I do not think this is only my own personal interpretation, as the 2nd post says :
Mslwte wrote: if you contribute to the forum you will make friends soon enough.
and others go even further and say :
Wiu wrote:...
this has to be one of the worst introductions to the forum. Ever. He's kind of worded it like we should be really fucking grateful that he's finally found the forum and now we can finally get shit going for real around here once he actually takes the time to chek these forums soon.

Now, please, before you call me a liar, take into consideration that if one looks at your post count, one can say (at the momen that I'm typing this) that you've made 16 posts, of which 10 are in this very own topic, in which it's safe to say nobody else had anything to learn from.
I mean, it's not like you gave some production advice or helped someone with a technical problem or whatever.
Au contraire, you've asked us to make music with you and make us download something (instead of a link which is common practice) and then complain that we haven't talked about low end problems you might have in some of these tracks.
Might I also add that you haven't even mentioned we should be paying attention to the low end, and that the clips are only approx 30 seconds.
I think it's safe to assume that the few that did listen to your clips were just trying to see if we'd like them enough to feel like doing a collab,
and not out of some more mastering point of view (although I do fully realize that things like these are part of production as well).
Not that any of that really matters.

But fair is fair, there's also the other 6 posts to consider...

Let's have a look at a few examples :
PR1000 wrote:Hey brasiu

i act would change the whole Porc parts excpet basic hat , start from 0 , keep the bass , kik , + add some more fx etc
PR1000 wrote:Good concept + nice , in practice i dislike the mix + eq and the overall way u build it for example nice long break 3.22 or so then it just doesnt conect seems u have bad mixed groove
PR1000 wrote:My view :

First 2 mins ok , then u lost direction , first tbrk is not good , and then it gets average , i would take barebone of the track and rmk it
PR1000 wrote:Hey Monreal

Good stuff if u want to chat maybe collab lmk , i have a label also ))

take care
ow, and there's the fact that your 2nd post was actually an exact copy of your 1st post, except that you changed the words "1st post" into "2nd post" and changed the smilies.
So, as much as I can see that in your point of view, you consider yourself contributing by writing a few one line rather vague replies in the members track section,
I think most of us won't see this as some decent contribution at all in the big scheme of things.

I doubt few will still have the patience to read all this (and they are probably right),
but nonetheless I'd like to get back to a few more of your words in part 2... ;)

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

PR1000 wrote:Y

+ that "policeman" attitude u have is just lol
It's funny, all those posts of mine, and you're the only person ever who tells me I have a "policeman" attitude. :idea:
Could it be this is personal interpretation ?

Here's the thing put simple :
a good forum works on input and output, which means all of its members contributing as good as they can.
Some of us have jobs, kids, wives, dogs, whatever to take care of. It asks time, which is why we find it important that people don't just walk in here and expect we have nothing better to do than to invest time into their music while they haven't even contributed (and therefore invested) anything at all in subsekt to make this place a good functioning place.

It says for any new members status for the first 10 posts : "interact, please don't start spamming us" for a reason.

Since the 2 persons who started this up don't have enough time to deal with everything, they have asked other regular members here to help around.
This is basically what I'm trying to do by pointing out that you're not contributing and just eating away our time.
If I didn't have so much time for the moment, I'd have been long gone from this topic, trust me.
If I failed to see the joke you made earlier, I apologize for that, but do pay in mind that you did say in your 2nd post in this topic :
PR1000 wrote:... i will be terribly honest

most of the time forums are full of begginers / people who insult without even knowing what they r doing / uninteresting posts about nothing /vain comments about tracks that dont help producer to develop cuz people who comment know less abotu prodution thatn the guy who worte /
dubious musical tastes so on so on

so if u dont consider yourself on the above u prolly dont fit in , if u have quite limited amount of time even worse
so that doesn't exactly come across as if you are open for fora as a useful tool apart from asking around for collabs (which is pretty much what you did till now).

PR1000 wrote:
I do feel theres some kind of difference , not meaning im egocentric or more intelligent but i certainly feel a different approach towards several things
Dont take anything personnally and i hope any1 doesnt do that most of what i write is ironic and harsh so if u dont get it its prolly my problem i should express myself in a more simple way
well, yes, I certainly agree I feel a difference too. :lol:
To me, your music feels as if it's one big product. It has no heart or soul in my opinion.
Of course, this purely my own personal opinion.
It's music that I listen to and that I know I'll have forgotten completely as soon as it's finished.
All very well produced, no doubt about that, and I congratulate you on this.
But Steve (Voidloss) would use the sweet corn example.
Others have said the same thing saying nothing in it excites them.
This is definitely a difference.
I have no hard feelings towards you whatsoever mate, I just don't think subsekt is a place for you.
Everyone is welcome here, but the reason I said before : what's the point ? is because you're clearly just looking for people for a collab and not contributing,
so I'm sure there are far better places for you on the net, with members who are more into the music you make.
For the moment we are wasting your time and you are wasting our time and it's going nowhere, right ? :)

I think I've invested enough time into this now,
maybe I'll go have a beer or so...

bergertron
site spammer

Post by bergertron »

Hades wrote:
I think I've invested enough time into this now,
maybe I'll go have a beer or so...
You just have to rub it in with the lunch time beers yet again.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

actually, there's no beer in the house, and it's no use getting them now before I pick up the kids from school,
so it'll be approx something like 4Pm before I'm enjoying a cold beer.

Not sure what job you do, but If your job is at all any good,
then I envy you, trust me, because I'm at a point in my life where I seriously need to think which job I'm gonna do next,
and after having slaved away a massively depressing nighsift job for 15 years,
I really need a job that gives me some kind of rewarding feeling or I'll go crazy.

And at the moment, I'm just being far too lazy, which isn't very good either.

terryfalafel
Component

Post by terryfalafel »

Hades wrote: and it's no use getting them now before I pick up the kids from school
Lightweight! What kind of dad doesn't stand at the school gates slurring and swearing at the other parents before drink-driving his kids home?!

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

terryfalafel wrote:
Hades wrote: and it's no use getting them now before I pick up the kids from school
Lightweight! What kind of dad doesn't stand at the school gates slurring and swearing at the other parents before drink-driving his kids home?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was actually standing there texting Pedro
"I want a stiff cock up my anus !"

surely that must give me some credit ! :lol:

And to be honest, I just don't like the other parents,
Every time I'm there, I've got the feeling I have absolutely nothing in common with them apart from kids the same age.

No one else here has that kind of thing with colleagues, neighbours, (or other parents if they have kids) or whatever ?

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Hades wrote: No one else here has that kind of thing with colleagues, neighbours, (or other parents if they have kids) or whatever ?
I generally get that with the entire species.
You humans mystify me.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

so how do you cope/interact with the rest of the human species ???

kertikristof
Wastedddd

Post by kertikristof »

@Hades your reply capabilities are inhuman. I am really amazed how you can handle a conversation, the way you do, and be so clean and clear. +1point for being Hades a fucking Greek goatfucker god.
https://intech.studio <- Modular MIDI controllers, MaxForLive devices, DIY Eurorack panels and intech life.
@ https://www.instagram.com/intechstudio/

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

0xa wrote:@Hades your reply capabilities are inhuman. I am really amazed how you can handle a conversation, the way you do, and be so clean and clear. +1point for being Hades a fucking Greek goatfucker god.
thank you ! :oops: :)
at this very moment that means a lot to me,
and I can't tell you how much I appreciate a sign of respect at this time and in this topic.

also because in this topic I felt as if I was trying to re-enter a totally useless discussion all by myself,
one that others didn't have the patience for, and were wise enough to avoid anyway,
(ICN said it all by saying : "just don't click on it", and in a certain way he's totally right by saying this,
anyone with not enough time on their hands should just steer widely clear of this topic)
but nonetheless I think this is a discussion that I felt that needed to be done regardless of the outcome.

we shall see how this further unfolds I guess... :)

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Hades wrote:so how do you cope/interact with the rest of the human species ???
Badly, most of the time, as best I can on a good day
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Hades wrote:so how do you cope/interact with the rest of the human species ???
Badly, most of the time, as best I can on a good day
well, that gives me lots of hope, really... :)

Mattias
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mattias »

0xa wrote:@Hades your reply capabilities are inhuman. I am really amazed how you can handle a conversation, the way you do, and be so clean and clear. +1point for being Hades a fucking Greek goatfucker god.
Always makes me happy that myself and that Hades cunt have similar way of thinking and seems to have close opinions and ideals. Mostly.
It's time effective when someone like Hades comes in and explains it all, telling how it is, before you could do it yourself. Plus it's time consuming, if one gives a fuck, to be at the wrong end with that Hades cunt and feel they have to reply.
Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattias.Fridell.Music
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/fridell
Sample packs: http://mfsamples.bandcamp.com

Contention / 005

Dust Layer
leper

Post by Dust Layer »

100% agree with this!

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

thx for the kind words guys ! :)
I feel really warm inside now,
but I'm not sure exactly if that's from your words or that new buttplug you can put in the microwave which has instantly become my new favourite tool in the studio. ;)

Mattias wrote:
Always makes me happy that myself and that Hades cunt have similar way of thinking and seems to have close opinions and ideals. Mostly.
It's time effective when someone like Hades comes in and explains it all, telling how it is, before you could do it yourself. Plus it's time consuming, if one gives a fuck, to be at the wrong end with that Hades cunt and feel they have to reply.

Yeah, I just outnumb people with words. :lol:

PR1000
middot

Post by PR1000 »

Hades : OMFG u must be a professional poster , is that well payed job ?? )))

Is it not safe to interpret this along the lines of :

Wrong completely and totally just admit you are wrong and save your time and myne , dont re-interpreter things just read what i wrote

The fact i want to collaborate doesnt mean im asking for Help , if i wanted help i would write

Hey anyone wants to HELP me ? , Collaborating is exchanging experiences , knowledge , sharing , and btw if u are more experience you will give more than u receive

------

Not that any of that really matters.

Thank you , u should write this before the 25 sentences u wrote trust me i would apreciatte that :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

------

what's the point ? is because you're clearly just looking for people for a collab and not contributing

Well its the most active post in the dialog section although i have to share that merit with u :D :D :D :D

its 10 times more helpfull 2 lines that sum up mistakes in a track than 50 lines that just go in circles with no clue where to go (yes thats u m8 ) :D

-----

Sorry i wont comment your long other posts cuz either thye have little logic or they dwindle in completely futile things and u will make me repeat things wich is time wasting , although...

I really need a job that gives me some kind of rewarding feeling or I'll go crazy

yeah so try music , try writting more and COLLABORATING :D :D :D :D :D :D with someone , try finishing things , and try to get away or else u will be even worse in 5 years so on

PR1000
middot

Post by PR1000 »

Hades : I think you don t understand i use irony a lot in my posts , thats clear reading your answers , you also make another mistake wich is to wrongly interpreter what i wrote
a fact usual in "chatting online" less usual in audio conversation im sure these 2 facts contributed to your "anger" "policeman" attitude .

I dont give af+++ i have 2 labels , i work in a studio , and im posting here for fun now , want me to go away ? dont reply because if u dont reply i dont have a reason to laugh
and comeback )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mattias
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mattias »

You appear to have humor to me. And you appear to mot take yourself too seriously.
Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattias.Fridell.Music
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/fridell
Sample packs: http://mfsamples.bandcamp.com

Contention / 005