unsure
Nobnog - I Can Play The Funk

Post by nocernoc »

Planar
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Nobnog - I Can Play The Funk

Post by Planar »

I listened to this the other day and meant to feed back. I like it, but if you could vary that main riff that is pretty much unchanged throughout then it would be very good indeed. Good work and a bit different to what I normally hear in here.

soulstar606

Post by soulstar606 »

i like the sounds and the samples.....sounds a bit drawn out and repetitive

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Just listened to this.. Great groove & sounds.. But think the action / changes need to happen a bit quicker to maintain interest. Definitely done variations or fills in the bass / drums. Should the sample come in before the pads?

I could totally imagine hearing this on Rinse FM, having my ears prick up & hoping that I'd hear after the track who it was by. But I agree, it's too drawn out atm. Great sounds though.. Straddles a few different genres. Like it.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

ICN wrote:Just listened to this.. Great groove & sounds.. But think the action / changes need to happen a bit quicker to maintain interest. Definitely done variations or fills in the bass / drums. Should the sample come in before the pads?

I could totally imagine hearing this on Rinse FM, having my ears prick up & hoping that I'd hear after the track who it was by. But I agree, it's too drawn out atm. Great sounds though.. Straddles a few different genres. Like it.
Absolutely.

I'd also make the vocal appear more. Even chop it up and play around with it.