Je Suis Adam Sellout?

Hades
Shit Eater
Re: Rant about Greece and politics in the so called techno s

Post by Hades »

Twilitez wrote:Je Suis Adam Sellout?

youtu.be/GaO0llZBin8

hilarious video, "in living memory"
just goes to show how much the news can be fit into any story they want us to believe...
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

Good background article on how Greece got to this point. Its a classic economic hit job...

https://truthandsatire.wordpress.com/20 ... the-media/
www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

msl wrote:Good background article on how Greece got to this point. Its a classic economic hit job...

fuck me, I ordered the book, and it should arrive in time for me to even read it while being in Crète,
but I'm massively in doubt as to if I'll be capable of reading that shit and not get hugely depressed during my hard earned holiday.
Obviously, I feel I MUST read this, but I'm not so sure if this won't be a huge downer for my whole stay,
and that would even influence the kids in a big way, so I'm seriously thinking about reading that book only after my holiday.

I mean seriously, this video made my stomach turn so much... :evil:

youtu.be/RVsB07CcSNw

and that's only (no doubt) such a small part of it...

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

The way to break the power of banks is quite simply if the large majority of the world population would unify and for 1 PARTICULAR MONTH withdraw their cash and assets and refuse to pay each mortgage they hold. Yes, there would be some struggle initially following. However, it would give an opportunity to strip power from the elitist and to learn and rebuild a better world for us all.

The first problem with this is that people will not stand together, which the elite know and use to their advantage. Their biggest fear is a unified majority. Why do you think media is filled with lies pitting nations, religions, races, and economics against one another? It’s far too easy to stir up strife and hate among people and keep them divided and blind.

I see the EU system as a forerunner of the new world order. They’ve learned how to build up and tear down leaving devastion in their path with desperate people who are defeated and easily moved. They used Europe as a practice field though even with that, the whole world is affected.
^^ one of the replies on the article posted earlier :

decode
GET A FUCKING AVATAR!!

Post by decode »

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

dear mr decode
you might not know it from this topic, but I'm usually kindly tempered. :)

since your last stupid prejudiced limited answer starting (I'll never forget that one) with something like "I'm sorry, but you guys are wrong"
(isn't it great to have the wisdom/"right" on your side at all times ??)
and saying Greece was nothing but Albania with olive trees, :lol: :lol: :lol: (all those Albanian philosophers I learned about at school, damn how could I forget ?? :shock: )
I have not seen any input at all from you actually discussing your previous words which quite a few of us here
(who know Greek people and Greece in real life) took an offence to,
except for saying Steve was supposedly drunk one night (woopidoo ! even if, so what ??)

now you just post one of the many many countless links that just wants to confirm the "general consensus" that the Greek are lazy and used up all our money.
I have heard all of the content of that link you posted at least 2 years ago,
and I even remember talking about this to my wife,
complaining about how corrupted Greece used to be, blinded as I was by the media propaganda (even though I knew many Greeks personally).
So yes, I once believed that shit as well and thought it was that simple...

Of course this was before I did some personal digging (thx to this topic started by Pedro)
Even the Greek are being told the same thing by their own television and radio stations, because all of them have been privatized
(amongst many other things during the sale of Greece in the last months to the private companies that gave them the loans via EU).

So, yeah, you can find literally hundreds of these kind of links in a fraction of a second. Hundreds !!

YES, of course the Greek government was corrupt and many people had their benefits from that (read that again, I know your mind is slow and very coincé ).
In fact, the more intelligent people in Greece will have NO PROBLEM admitting that. (did you at all read those 100 personal notes about the current situation ? OF COURSE NOT)

So... are you actually going to give us some personal input or a decent link at any time to help a healthy discussion ?
Or will you at least do some effort to do some reading up on the MANY decent links provided by us subsekters to give another view to this story ?
Because the next reply you give will better have some form of decent well thought of content or I will very happily shred it to pieces being not so nice at all...

Consider yourself warned.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

The more recent occupiers, of course, were the Nazis during World War II. Hence the popularity of graffiti and cartoons depicting Angela Merkel with a Hitler mustache.
wow ! "the more recent" ??? This is 70 years ago !!
Do you have any idea what happened to Greece after WWII ???
I mean, do you even have any detailed information about WWII at all ??

It’s one of many reminders of the glories of Greek antiquity, but perhaps the money could’ve been better spent: in the bathroom there is no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels.
wow ! so this guy had to clean his ass with his hands or something ???
Just cause he happened to go to a toilet where the paper was finished ??
How many times can that happen anywhere in the whole world ??
great argument !! I'm sure with the not even 5% of the money that the Greek government received with the last few loans,
and the massive debt they have,
they no doubt held a democratic referendum about toilet paper, hand soap and paper towels... :lol: :lol: :|

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Hades wrote: except for saying Steve was supposedly drunk one night (woopidoo ! even if, so what ??).
I`d have no problem saying yes I was battered, if I was.
this is what irks me, I barely even got given a fucking bottle of water that night, and it was crazy hot, the promoters just fucked off, I didn't see them again until the end of the night.

there`s actually footage of the night, as you can see I was so drunk I couldn`t even stand.

youtu.be/g8Y80ynnFxs
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Hades wrote: except for saying Steve was supposedly drunk one night (woopidoo ! even if, so what ??).
I`d have no problem saying yes I was battered, if I was.
this is what irks me, I barely even got given a fucking bottle of water that night, and it was crazy hot, the promoters just fucked off, I didn't see them again until the end of the night.

there`s actually footage of the night, as you can see I was so drunk I couldn`t even stand.

youtu.be/g8Y80ynnFxs
you seem to be standing up more than ok,
and I see little impact to the performance you gave
(though I did liked that time you danced on the mixing desk dressed in nothing but a pink tutu just a litte more ;) ),
I've seen many situations where things were a lot worse.

no man, the thing that was bugging me, personally, was that mr decode gives a tremendously stupid highly limited opinion on things starting with "I'm sorry but you guys are wrong",
as if we're supposed to be grateful he actually apologized before spouting his extremely bad informed view on the current situation.
and then, when you give him a piece if his own cake, the only reasonable thing he can say is "yeah, you were drunk !!"
SO FUCKING WHAT ???
I mean seriously, we are discussing the well being and poverty/hunger/suicide/... of approx 11 million people, and all he mentions in defence of his limited views is
"yeah you were drunk" :shock: :?

fuck me man, grow up, grow some cohones, and perhaps have a brain implant, so from now on you can have a civilized discussion at a certain level of dignity. :P

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

It`s very easy to just say x is like x, it requires no thinking.

All jews are blah blah
All English are blah blah

it`s the opposite of thinking.

And it`s also easy to then take a very complex problem and blame it one a single (not true) thing

ie
Greeks are broke because they are Lazy

Rather than look at a complex problem and the various and complicated events that led to that problem.

ie
This country is fucked because of the immigrants etc etc

Simple things for simple minds.
New Shit

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Simple things for simple minds.
simple solutions/explanations for simple minds...

got that mr decode ?
wanna stay simple or wanna read up on some proper stuff which is not pure propaganda and perhaps get a better informed view on things ?

let's be clear : I don't mind a different perspective on things, not at all, that's why people discuss things,
but I do hugely mind a badly informed person trying to explain to us all that we are wrong and he is right, from his very first post on this subject,
and instead of at least trying to explain or apologize for your uninformed opinion when you have been shown just how limited your view on things were,
you just dodge any response, and then say Steve was drunk (so fucking what ?), and then post another one of the thousands of links that are pure propaganda and knowledge any decently informed person about this subject has known for years (including the Greeks themselves).

Hell, anyone halfly intelligent who has ever visited Greece in the last 30 years knows that shit.
But I guess you never went to Greece, did you ? :idea:

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

gotta love a person that quotes a journalist that thinks talking about the lack of toilet paper, hand soap and paper towels in one particular toilet is a decent example of a crisis that is affecting a whole country of 11 million people, making the suicide rate go up with 45%, the child death rate with 40%, and has most people on anti-depressants,
while others here are posting video's of Chomsky, John Perkins,... and many many links to more trustworthy sources of information...

btw, you did know that on many Greek islands, as in a few other southern European countries, it is forbidden to even throw toilet paper in the toilet directly, because their sewing system is so outdated and the pipes are so small they get blocked if you throw toilet paper in them.

I consider myself lucky I go to a place where I can throw it directly in the toilet, cause that's one of the few things I always hated about some parts of Greece.

but of course you knew all that from your many visits to Greece, right ?

decode
GET A FUCKING AVATAR!!

Post by decode »

This is what happens when you are unable to live within your means. Average greek pension is €882! and for instance in Lithuania it's €242, but GDP's are roughly the same 25,710 vs 25,470. See the problem there? I see that most of you doesn't undestand how economics works because it's all in numbers. The main problem is that greeks doesn't want to change at all. They lied before joining eu with forged numbers and so on. Remember one thing that Greece is not a banana republic(from south america or africa), because it's belongs to closed econimic system that is EU. All memebers must play by the rules. If it was USA sphere of influence then there will already be regime change operation and not this circus that's going on, because it's embarrassing. And stop talking about suicides becauses its greek's mentality problem if they can't live with reality and the best solution is to "escape" then so be it. I can't understand how can you die from hunger in the developted state? Go work, grown your own food or emigrate.

Mattias
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mattias »

Again a major oversimplification.

No real reason to ever bothering discussing with people who have it all clear and sound in complicated matters.
Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattias.Fridell.Music
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/fridell
Sample packs: http://mfsamples.bandcamp.com

Contention / 005

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

decode wrote:...in Lithuania it's €242

Front242 for life!

"Despite the rhetoric surrounding Greece’s supposedly overly indulgent pension system, Greece’s pension plan isn’t as generous as most believe. A report compiled by The Wall Street Journal’s Matthew Dalton found that, when adjusting data for demographic makeup and looking at pension spending as a percentage of GDP, Greece actually spends less on citizens over the age of 65 than Luxembourg, Austria, the Netherlands, France, Finland, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, or Germany. It also spends less than the Eurozone average.
It shouldn’t be surprising that 45% of Greek pensioners receive monthly payments below the national poverty line. And yet, it is."

www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Mattias wrote:Again a major oversimplification.

No real reason to ever bothering discussing with people who have it all clear and sound in complicated matters.
I'm still gonna try, cause as hugely frustrating as it is,
it's also funny to see what more stupid replies he will give...

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

But it`s all the greeks fault because they are lazy

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... ?CMP=fb_gu
New Shit

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

decode wrote:This is what happens when you are unable to live within your means. Average greek pension is €882! and for instance in Lithuania it's €242, but GDP's are roughly the same 25,710 vs 25,470. See the problem there? I see that most of you doesn't undestand how economics works because it's all in numbers. The main problem is that greeks doesn't want to change at all. They lied before joining eu with forged numbers and so on. Remember one thing that Greece is not a banana republic(from south america or africa), because it's belongs to closed econimic system that is EU. All memebers must play by the rules. If it was USA sphere of influence then there will already be regime change operation and not this circus that's going on, because it's embarrassing. And stop talking about suicides becauses its greek's mentality problem if they can't live with reality and the best solution is to "escape" then so be it. I can't understand how can you die from hunger in the developted state? Go work, grown your own food or emigrate.

again, you have failed to answer any of our questions,
and you just continued to repeat the same things over and over.
that's not called a discussion, it's a fucking boring monologue... :roll:

questions I asked you before which you never answered,
once more, I'll ask them again :

have you ever been in Greece in the last 30 years ?
did you read those 100 testimonials that msl posted a link to ?
did you read any of the more intelligent articles that people over here posted links to ?
have you even watched any of the video's that people posted up here ?

we should have known this would be the kind of replies you will continue to give us, since your very first reply already said "you guys are wrong".
People that are convinced that they are right are just everywhere on this planet.
It goes that far that I even hate to say the words "I am right" because I find it hugely arrogant to say so... (if I'm being serious of course, humour is another thing completely)

Also, what's this whole thing with you consistently trying to compare Greece with Lithuania ?
Last time you said Greece was nothing but Albania with olive trees, we all know how fantastic that comparison was... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, now, once more : read up on shit instead of repeating the same stupid numbers everyone wants us to believe.
It's more complicated than numbers.

Also, it's also about people, NOT just numbers, and they never had ANY of our money, it all came from private investors, not from EU citizen tax payers...

oh yeah, the biggest part of the Greek population grows their own vegetables, or has some chickens/sheep/...
which is exactly one of the reasons most of them were still able to have some food during the last 5 years of extreme austerity.
so your whole argument about them having to learn how to grow their own food is completely ridiculous.
Plus there are already tons of young Greeks emigrating, which is something that me and others have already mentioned several times before in this topic,
but I take it you're the kind that only reads what he wants to read (mainly his own words).

And we don't know how economics work ?
Dude, as msl pointed out pages earlier in this topic : this is an economic hit-job.
The whole country is being privatized because they have been slowly but certainly brought into slavery state by the EU loans...
If you did any research, you would soon enough see how obvious this all is.

Also, do something about your spelling. Not only is your opinion badly informed and just following whatever the rest of the badly informed sheep want to believe,
but it's full of spelling mistakes.

Mark Twain once said "I never let my schooling interfere with my education !"
I have a feeling that with you the schooling wasn't a great success, and the education never happened ! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

2nd warning.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Lost to the Void wrote:But it`s all the greeks fault because they are lazy

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... ?CMP=fb_gu
problem is mr decode won't read any of the stuff we post links to,
nor discuss any of the arguments we post to help this discussion.

he is already right, you see ?
and we are wrong !

damn... :lol: