Macca
durchfall
Re: the film topic

Post by Macca »

Hades wrote:btw, anyone seen this one ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190539/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Korean and quite nice as well...
Fantastic film.

One of the best korean movies I've seen.
Instagram: @stevenmcfarlanedesign

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

ONE wrote:For Kinski fans:

I cannot recommend Jesus Christus Erlöser enough. Luckily the entire film (w/ English subs) is on YouTube.

Here is part one >

youtu.be/ZiazgGFoGJU

It really is fantastic, though of course it works much better in the original German.

have you ever seen this interview with him ?
not sure if you speak German, but it's rather hilarious...
he doesn't give a clear answer to any single question the interviewer asks him...

I strongly suspect he's on E or speed or whatever, especially if you see his tongue move around in his mouth and against his lips all the time...
and he discusses his Jezus monologue in it as well btw...

youtu.be/HskcRzUGcuU
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Cocain
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

ONE
Chernobyl

Post by ONE »

I do speak the Devil's Tongue though I try my best not to. At best it's a nest of lingual worms - at worst, plain horrific on the ear.

Kinski was an untameable Force of Nature; a certifiable lunatic, and (if one listens to his daughters' testimony) an incestuous paedophile. But he had bad points too, but I fear the character limit of this message board would not allow an attempt to catalogue them here.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

ONE wrote:untameable Force of Nature
Is that what we call cunts these days?
New Shit

ONE
Chernobyl

Post by ONE »

Kinski was undoubtably a total fucking cunt shrouded in cloth of meatiest beef curtain dipped in hubris and triple-fried in Oil of Whimsy.

But what an actor. And for my money, much better than the likes of Richard Burton.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Yeah, when he had a director that knew what to do with him, he could go balls deep in to his role for sure.
That kind of ego transformation is bound to lead to problems in reality.
New Shit

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

ONE wrote: But what an actor. And for my money, much better than the likes of Richard Burton.
ah now, you can compare the man with many many stupid average actors that bore our screens nowadays,
but sir Burton is fucking great.

ever seen him act in "Who's Afraid Of Virginia Wolf ?" ?
(I presume you have, otherwise you wouldn't even think of Burton as an actor, cause most young folks haven't even heard of Burton at all)

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Lost to the Void wrote:Cocain
probably, but he seems far too likeable for him to have sniffed some coke.
you know, one of the biggest problems with the guy was his giant ego,
and I've only done cocaine twice in my life (hated it),
but I clearly remember it only made my ego think "dude, you are fucking awesome, and don't ever let anyone else tell you otherwise"
(which was about the only positive effect I ever had with coke),

and to be honest, I think this is one of the nicest interviews I've seen with Kinski,
of course he's still his artistic ego-centric self, but he comes across as a lot less of an asshole as many other interviews I've seen with him...

however, that's just my personal thoughts though...
even I wasn't born yet in '77 :)

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

ONE wrote:I do speak the Devil's Tongue though I try my best not to. At best it's a nest of lingual worms - at worst, plain horrific on the ear.

do you mind if I quote this to my oldest from time to time ? :mrgreen:
she's 7,5 years old, and speaks both German and Flemish fluently since my kids are raised bilingually.

Sometimes I like to tease her and I start speaking German to her.
Only 2 options : the Nazi-officer German, or the über-schwules Deutsch.
Both of them make her laugh like crazy, even though she still doesn't understand what gay means even though one of my best friends is gay and has adopted his first child,
so it's not like she can say she hasn't been confronted with it from close by. :)
ONE wrote: but I fear the character limit of this message board would not allow an attempt to catalogue them here.
trust me, I have never reached the maximum character limit on subsekt, and I think that maximum was only installed by ICN to (thank god !!) limit my post length ! :mrgreen: :oops:

ONE
Chernobyl

Post by ONE »

Hades wrote:
"dude, you are fucking awesome, and don't ever let anyone else tell you otherwise"
I do not doubt your awesomeness ... though I would prefer you not to tell me - but for me to discover it for myself.

Personally, I've never needed to spend €90 a gram to channel my Inner Shit. I must be talented: I can enter and leave that space at will :D

I admire Kinski. He was an odd fish by any estimation; yet he never swam w/ the tide and I loved the way he reserved the right to offend and did so readily if he felt the circumstances warranted it - and w/ such panache.

I have the original poster on my wall.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

ONE wrote:
Hades wrote:
"dude, you are fucking awesome, and don't ever let anyone else tell you otherwise"
I do not doubt your awesomeness ... though I would prefer you not to tell me - but for me to discover it for myself.

Personally, I've never needed to spend €90 a gram to channel my Inner Shit. I must be talented: I can enter and leave that space at will :D

of course I am awesome. thank you for confirming this very obvious fact !
50% of my blood is from Antwerp, a Belgian provence which is known for it's arrogant nature,
so I always joke about it and say "hell, that's my natural 50% Antwerp blood that shines through from time to time, that's why I come across as arrogant,
and everone in Belgium knows immediately what I mean" :D
(I was born and raised in one of the most humble provences of this country, and no it sure as fuck wasn't Antwerp :) )

ow no, over here people pay 50€ a gram,
a price which always makes me speechless,
I can get the very best speed at 5€ a gram or even less,
and it will make me do the most dirty, shitty, fucked up jobs one can imagine for 10 or even 20 hours straight if I really want to.
I don't need an ego-boost. Our planet is far too much poluted with ego's as it is,
but sometimes I can appreciate the extra energy-boost, even though I am a high-energy person by nature.

ONE
Chernobyl

Post by ONE »

€50/g indicates you are closer to the source than most - or that coke is half sucrose.

Is standard amphetamine even a drug? I think it on a par w/ a triple espresso. I'd take the triple espresso myself.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

ONE wrote:€50/g indicates you are closer to the source than most - or that coke is half sucrose.

Is standard amphetamine even a drug? I think it on a par w/ a triple espresso. I'd take the triple espresso myself.
no man, seriously, 50€/g has been standard price here for many many years,
it was the standard price 10 years ago, and afaik it's still the standard price today. (if not it would be something like 60€, but definitely not 90€)
I don't care about it though, it's totally not my kind of thing,
but I do know that my dealer always complains about coke when I do happen to mention it
"not enough profit to be made if you wanna sell an honest product" is the message I get.
Though I know this is more than likely an oxymoron, I happen to have an honest dealer with a highly developed ethical conscience. :)

"standard amphetamine" ??
you are insulting my source here dear sir ! :D
there's nothing standard about the product I mention !
I can assure you the speed I get is pretty much straight from the persons that make it.
(and I've compared it to medical prescription-only variations on many occasions)
it always amazes me how just the tiniest amount can keep me going for hours and hours.
I am a person that sometimes needed 4 red bulls a night and still fell asleep during a graveyard shift,
so trust me if I say that you'd never compare it with a simple espresso (even a quadruple one) if you had ever tried it in person.
I highly doubt even the most expensive coke would give me the same effect, unless I lived in Colombia or something... :)

ONE
Chernobyl

Post by ONE »

By standard I mean the speed is normal amphetamine sulphate; either in powdered or paste form - not methamphetamine.

If I could find great coke at your price I would become a dealer. In Britain, one hundred GBP per gram for weapons grade purity is not uncommon.

Cards on the table: cocaine is the greatest rip-off available to modern society. Does it make you assert yourself fully in troublesome situations? Hmmmm?

I've yet to meat one regular cocaine user who was not a thorough bore in his or her unattenuated state. It's a drug to bolster weak personalities.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

ONE wrote:By standard I mean the speed is normal amphetamine sulphate; either in powdered or paste form - not methamphetamine.

If I could find great coke at your price I would become a dealer. In Britain, one hundred GBP per gram for weapons grade purity is not uncommon.

Cards on the table: cocaine is the greatest rip-off available to modern society. Does it make you assert yourself fully in troublesome situations? Hmmmm?

I've yet to meat one regular cocaine user who was not a thorough bore in his or her unattenuated state. It's a drug to bolster weak personalities.
whatever you want to call it, I think speed is a drug in most countries I know.

btw : did you know a normal cup of coffee contains more cafeïn than an espresso ?

AxeD
durchfall

Post by AxeD »

Hey Hades you forgot to send me those CDs *wink-wink*.

ONE
Chernobyl

Post by ONE »

Hades wrote:
btw : did you ... ?

I didn't.

Did you know you've got more Rabbit than Sainsbury's? If you've not seen this before - you'll remember this day forever ;)

youtu.be/GeWA7ewDBD4

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

ONE wrote:
Hades wrote:
btw : did you ... ?

I didn't.

Did you know you've got more Rabbit than Sainsbury's? If you've not seen this before - you'll remember this day forever ;)

youtu.be/GeWA7ewDBD4
impossible, I never type too much !
I'm known as the quiet type around here,
rather withdrawn, bit on the shy side really. :D

you should hear my mrs and daughters though,
after one day you're nuts.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

AxeD wrote:Hey Hades you forgot to send me those CDs *wink-wink*.
those Barbra Streisand ones ?