Roland TR8, Korg Volca & Arturia Minibrute Got Touched Today

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
ashley BORG
Small Penis
Re: Roland TR8, Korg Volca & Arturia Minibrute Got Touched T

Post by ashley BORG »

I agree with Barfunkel. I'm sure it's the bias of age speaking but that music felt a little less in the face. Less like having ones leg sawn off without anaesthetic.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Barfunkel wrote:Many of those horrible 90's hits (Scatman included) are a lot better than that horrible EDM dominating the charts these days though... I'd take Snap, 2 Unlimited, Dr Alban or anyone like that over Skrillex, SHM, David Guetta etc.
yeah, I suppose you're kind of right on that part,
thing is I stopped listening to radio (except for one classical station) when I stopped having cable tv,
which is almost 20 years ago now
so there are a LOT of those terrible hits that just never got a chance to pollute my ears... :)
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

daunzila
arsehole

Post by daunzila »

Hades wrote:
problem is most here were probably barely born when this was a hit.

unfortunately, my hang over old head remembers this well...
ow those horrible 90's hits...
Damn youre right, sometimes i forgot that, bad timming joke? hahaha

And about the damn scatter thing, i kinda like the effect but tbh i didnt find a way to use that in live situations yet and i mostly got the tr-8 for the live use so...

i would like to have the possibility to choose what the scatter is affecting, just like you can do with the other fx on the tr-8
WTF?!

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Scatman!

Yeah.. Love the 90s dance pop stuff. Some of them had just the right amount of edge left in them. Bit Scatman lol.. But I'm thinking more like Pump up the jam.. And some of the KLF tunes. Those American ones too.. Finally & all of those. Heard the shamens LSI the other day. Always loved the bits where the girl sings, but the rest of the tune is crap. T'was a good tune lost in there if you ask me haha
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB