Online Article Namechecking Subsekt..

General Chat // Music Discussion
Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Online Article Namechecking Subsekt..

Post by Mslwte »

We should also have testimonials on the front page with quotes from this thread haha
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

This thread proves way beyond reasonable doubt that this forum is dead.
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Hahaha @ the last comment. Someone should stick that in a sig!

subsekt is dead. Long live subsekt.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Mslwte wrote:
ashley BORG wrote:
Lost to the Void wrote:Ooh surgeon turned up on muffwiggler, quick everybody get your handcream out and sign up to muffwiggler, don`t forget to read today's copy of OK magazine, see what the papparazzi have been up too.

Fuck the hand cream, I'm going straight in for the Durex play gel. I want that really fuzzy feeling like I'm screwing a blow up doll.
Forget the play gel. I'm going for the burn!

Oh you're a deep heat man ey?
Kinky

Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

ashley BORG wrote:
Alume wrote:Vag dribble. Am I only one that read that?
Here we go, more sausage fest sexist comments. The internetz police must have a field day with this place :D
that's a joke right but on hairs margin of slighty more little serious note. why is it not okay to say certain things about certain people, like say, women, gays, ethnic minorities. yet, it's fine to make jokes about single people and people who masturbate. i think it's a group thing. if you're part of a group that can motivate their grievances with force / resistance then it's acknowledged and we have something to bring to the table. wankers and single people aren't part of any group. that's the whole point of being one is that you're han solo. so they are doomed. but this does highlight the fact that an instance of prejudice is based on group phenomena and not on individuals. it also says, that the ethics in this case -- ie what's right / wrong -- is not based on the actions of an individual but rather the group they belong to and the force they can apply. justice is force and bigger overcomes smaller; end of story. so if you're apart of a group then that's okay but if you're an individual, "fuck you, your a social deviant, you don't belong, nobody cares, go hang yourself". i used ask my self why people do crazy things like school shootings?!

ashley BORG
Small Penis

Post by ashley BORG »

nocernoc wrote:
ashley BORG wrote:
Here we go, more sausage fest sexist comments. The internetz police must have a field day with this place :D
that's a joke right but on hairs margin of slighty more little serious note. why is it not okay to say certain things about certain people, like say, women, gays, ethnic minorities. yet, it's fine to make jokes about single people and people who masturbate. i think it's a group thing. if you're part of a group that can motivate their grievances with force / resistance then it's acknowledged and we have something to bring to the table. wankers and single people aren't part of any group. that's the whole point of being one is that you're han solo. so they are doomed. but this does highlight the fact that an instance of prejudice is based on group phenomena and not on individuals. it also says, that the ethics in this case -- ie what's right / wrong -- is not based on the actions of an individual but rather the group they belong to and the force they can apply. justice is force and bigger overcomes smaller; end of story. so if you're apart of a group then that's okay but if you're an individual, "fuck you, your a social deviant, you don't belong, nobody cares, go hang yourself". i used ask my self why people do crazy things like school shootings?!

Don't think so hard about it. Just get a load of deep heat from Steve and feel the burn baby.

Alume
Confetti

Post by Alume »

ashley BORG wrote:
I'm just a man. Nothing more. Nothing less.

:twisted:

UN!T B
pregnant

Post by UN!T B »

25 people.

After 19 pages that's the total # of people who have posted in this thread.

Would have been 26 but Jonas Heil fucked off. I can't imagine why... :lol:
Hades wrote: stop being such a total dick, honestly.

surface
Balance

Post by surface »

nocernoc wrote:... i used ask my self why people do crazy things like school shootings?!
I'd say you touched on it in your earlier post...of course it's not the sole underlying reason but imo, it sure as fuck doesn't help.
nocernoc wrote:.. one thing i'm liking more and more about the states is the freedom to pack.
As for single people and wankers not being in a group, you forgot about One Direction! :lol:

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

surface wrote:
nocernoc wrote:... i used ask my self why people do crazy things like school shootings?!
I'd say you touched on it in your earlier post...of course it's not the sole underlying reason but imo, it sure as fuck doesn't help.
nocernoc wrote:.. one thing i'm liking more and more about the states is the freedom to pack.
As for single people and wankers not being in a group, you forgot about One Direction! :lol:
btw, by taking those two comments out of context and collating them like that, you make me look like i'm off to wage jihad (don't know if that was your intent but that's okay if it was :D and apologies if not :cry: ) but i'm not. i've never owned a gun and it would take some very serious happenings for me to get one, even if it were allowed by law. there is no history of gun ownership in my family that i'm aware of. what i actually meant was that i'm WARMING UP to the idea of gun ownership for individual self defence and protection against those who presume, with confidence and self-righteousness, to take advantage of the vulnerable and less fortunate. and how do you know it REALLY doesn't help? the united states is clearly the single most successful nation in the history of the planet and i think their ideas on liberty have something to do with it.

and one direction may be figurative wankers but they are not literately. they've probably got blow-job on tap and more pussy you can shake a fish stick at.

UN!T B
pregnant

Post by UN!T B »

correction 24 people and one nicnack trollololo... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hades wrote: stop being such a total dick, honestly.

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

UN!T B wrote:correction 24 people and one nicnack trollololo... :lol: :lol: :lol:
every time i say something good about the usa you make "troll troll troll" noises and i'm guessing it's cause you're canadian. and canada is to usa as scottland is to england. (note: i don't consider myself as part of any nation. so i'm not a supporter of any in particular. remember i'm a half-bred cunt grown up in a foreign land where my particular type wasn't very welcome) but in terms of success of nation states and accumulation of wealth and might the usa are world winners. lets be practical. just as england preceded them and rome before that and on and on. i'm not saying the people are any better or that other countries are bad for it so please don't take offence. but if you insist, then well i'll politely ask you to fuck off. :lol:

surface
Balance

Post by surface »

nocernoc wrote:
surface wrote:
btw, by taking those two comments out of context and collating them like that, you make me look like i'm off to wage jihad (don't know if that was your intent but that's okay if it was :D and apologies if not :cry: ) but i'm not. i've never owned a gun and it would take some very serious happenings for me to get one, even if it were allowed by law. there is no history of gun ownership in my family that i'm aware of. what i actually meant was that i'm WARMING UP to the idea of gun ownership for individual self defence and protection against those who presume, with confidence and self-righteousness, to take advantage of the vulnerable and less fortunate. and how do you know it REALLY doesn't help? the united states is clearly the single most successful nation in the history of the planet and i think their ideas on liberty have something to do with it.

and one direction may be figurative wankers but they are not literately. they've probably got blow-job on tap and more pussy you can shake a fish stick at.
Nah man, not trying to so anything about you personally, I just picked up on what you mentioned earlier and was, let's say, "efficient"with the quotes so as to directly highlight what I see as a possible link.
It's not a subject I'm so well informed about tbh although it's always fucked up to hear about it when it occurs. Of course, the first question asked is almost always "why?" ..

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

no worries mate. and i agree with you on how fucked it when i see it on the news.

surface
Balance

Post by surface »

The US could do with sorting out it's own shit, to be fair. They have enough problems in their own backyard without getting involved elsewhere, but I guess that's just the way things roll ..

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

nocernoc wrote:
ashley BORG wrote:
everyone gets the piss taken out of them here

married
single
gay
bi
trans
wankers
abstainers
breeders
DJ`s.

drummers.

because everyone is a social deviant.

And that`s biblical man. And you can`t argue with the bible, because god is magnificent and always right, and never contradictory and his balls shine brighter than anyone elses, unless he is a she in which case his/her ovaries are magnificent and pearlescent, unless of course he is one of the many anthropomorphic deities in which case his/her/it`s appendages or parts used in breeding are truly luminescent like the searing hot heart of a young star, unless she/he/it is a more abstract concept, some form of explanation for a process of infinite chaos, or some form of unifying force of creative reality, of "is-ness", in which case........
erm

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to witness it, who will cancel the milk?

no..
but anyway, where I am heading is...

We aren't sinners because we sin
We sin because we are sinners.

So, basically.
You are all cunts.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

surface
Balance

Post by surface »

Lost to the Void wrote: ...If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to witness it, who will cancel the milk?
:lol:

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

UN!T B wrote:25 people.

After 19 pages that's the total # of people who have posted in this thread.

Would have been 26 but Jonas Heil fucked off. I can't imagine why... :lol:
It doesn't matter the number of people that are talking in here. You could have 10,000 people signed up and nobody posts or post very little with one or more replies each day or just a few a week, there are other music forums like this.

Jonas was a bit sensitive and we were a bit full on. It's a shame that anyone would not want to take part because they felt they were being picked on but I think this forum is no different from any others in that respect

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

surface
Balance

Post by surface »

Yeah was good to see Johannes on here and I'm fairly sure he got the sense of humour in the end. I guess he just wasn't up for that. That's fair enough too. Each to their own ..