My first album

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
1nfinitezer0
Tiesto
My first album

Post by 1nfinitezer0 »

The last 3 years have been a huge progression in learning for me. You guys played a large part of that. Sometimes through hints and ideas, otherwise through inspiration. I mean, you're not the first forum, nor will you be the last (I'm a slut that way), but it was during this time that I approached the techno sound I'd been searching for. So thanks :)

I'm crowd-funding my album to pay for mastering, and CDs to send to fans & college radio. It's not amazing, but the love/hate relationship is strong. I'm proud of this accomplishment, so just checking it out would be appreciated. It'll be PWYW on bandcamp after March. http://futuremontreal.bandcamp.com/

youtu.be/9CYnOqd_jFc
</shameless plug>

Also, despite what I say in the video, I've already paid Steve for his work. The footage is somewhat older while the release was being negotiated.

1nfinitezer0
Tiesto
Re: My first album

Post by 1nfinitezer0 »

125% funded already :)

Audio previews are up

Release date is Pi day

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

hey man well done. i'm personally pretty impressed by this. i'm glad to see people reaching their goals. what's next?

yan6
Chernobyl

Post by yan6 »

Dude this is mad science! I really enjoy your sound...great work!

quest
will fuck for food

Post by quest »

Shout out to another Montreal producer, I lived there for a year and partied there for many more but didn't settle until I found Vancouver! Harder to get going in the scene than if I lived in Montreal or Toronto but I guess I'm all about the West Coast vibe!

Anyway, really enjoyed the Mono-Poly remix, quite a few catchy moments in there.

The tracks don't seem particularly dark...?
If I had to make just one comment, I'd say there could be less total digital-sounding synth work and more analogue grit throughout! The album had a bit of a glassy sound to it, which is not always a bad thing! Great sound overall.

numberfive
GET A FUCKING AVATAR!!

Post by numberfive »

No comment ....

this is fucking good !