New members say hello...

General Chat // Music Discussion
Ayeken DJ's
washable
Re: New members say hello...

Post by Ayeken DJ's »

Mslwte wrote:
Martian wrote:Hi,

My name is Michael, techno DJ and producer.

I'm interested in modular synthesis and the endless possibilities by tweaking knobs and switching cables. I do not own a modular ( yet )...
In the meantime I'll spend some time with you guys giving me insights on music production in general !

Cheers !
Welcome to the forum. There's a few guys here that have modular system so feel free to ask any questions :)
allo....i'll check out your soundcloud......:D an expert knob twiddler, eh? :D

Aem
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by Aem »

Hey!

I'm Mike and I'm a producer & DJ based in Leeds & London.

I started mixing 4 years ago and I'm active in the Leeds scene where I'm a resident at Feed the Love at Beaverworks. Being mainly based in London for my engineering degree, I thought it's about time to join Subsekt and get active in an online music production community - always helps a lot. I'm also looking to find good small techno nights in London. Just going to big lineup nights can only get you so far!

I've been producing for three years and I'm getting close to uploading something to soundcloud - you can only make a first impression once! My main inspirations are Peter van Hoesen, Skudge, Truncate and Photek - I like to go for the groovy stuff.

Cheers!
"it's a soundtrack for a science fiction movie you've never seen" - Marcel Dettmann

http://www.mixcloud.com/mikekryjak/

Taylor
Little chief

Post by Taylor »

Hey I'm Taylor

I am a DJ & Producer based around the Leeds and Liverpool area. I recently got into Techno 2 years ago and started DJ'in and producing a year ago so im fairly new to the game. I started off listening to metal and have been playing drums since i was 15, I have also been studying music technology for 5 years doing a B-tech in collage and I am coming to the final year of my degree in Leeds Met.

I wanted to join a online music production community to get active with a community and to also get to know more people and what is going on in the world of techno.

My main inspirations range from deep and dark techno such as Marcel Dettmann and Bleak, through to the more melodic styles such as Matthew Johnson and Alex. Do

Thanks!

dll
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by dll »

Hi all! I am Luis, i am from Portugal!

Massie (NL)
Suspect Handshake

Post by Massie (NL) »

my name is waldo artistname "Massie";

Vinyl dj playing since 2004
styles: techno hardgroove hardtechno
doing a lot of djing, broadcasts, podcasts and some live gigs at the moment
I'm on soundcloud (pro) under the name "dj Massie" see my signature..

i will put some recent mixes in the right topic, hope you visit me then on SC, ive a big repost account with many followers, so i like to repost many techno sounds ( yours too)
new:(Special Hardtechno vinyl FX Podcast) Hard As You Can Battle Radioshow Massie(NL) 22 Aug 2014

New:Nimo Podcast # 052 - Massie # Special Vinyl set

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Welcome everyone! Good to see you here :D

Cheers John
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

bastos
broke

Post by bastos »

I just wanted to stop by and say HI! :) I'm long time reader and I finally decided to register becouse I have some unanswered questions in my big curious head. I'm production beginner and I'm really looking forward to chatting with you and learning from you guys.

Monreal
You only live once

Post by Monreal »

I'm not really good with this so I just wanted to say hello.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

is it me you're looking for ?
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

I can see it in your eyes !

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

I can see it in your smi-i-ile...

Monreal
You only live once

Post by Monreal »

heh :)

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

don't worry, cheezy humour in the wee hours of the early morning (if you even knew the crappy song from way way back that I was referencing to) !

I could just call you a cunt as well, that's true subsekt welcome style !

in any case : welcome ! :D

ilpadrinorecord
tense

Post by ilpadrinorecord »

hi im new here
Below are links to my songs etc please check them out

www.soundcloud.com/ilpadrinorecords
www.twitter.com/ilpadrinorecord
www.facebook.com/ilpadrinorecords

paul-slacknoise
Face Hugger

Post by paul-slacknoise »

Hi all,

I am paul and new to the forum. I got hooked to minimal techno when i was 11 and a brother of a friend of mine came back with a techno tape from ibiza. Then i got a hold on a Miss Kittin, Laurent Garnier and Vitalic Mix and was totally hooked.

I started producing when i was 13. Currently i am living in Chile but i am german 26 years old and really missing the good clubbing culture back in Germany. Santiago sucks for good techno.

cheers

Milanello1
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by Milanello1 »

paul-slacknoise wrote:Hi all,

I started producing when i was 13. Currently i am living in Chile but i am german 26 years old and really missing the good clubbing culture back in Germany. Santiago sucks for good techno.

cheers
If you think Chile is bad, try India. It's all EDM bros/gals here if not the local bollywood music. India needs it's first minimal star :)

but anyways, new to this site as well and been posting but never introduced myself oops :P

been a fan of electronic music since 2008 thanks to basshunter and armin and it only took a few years for me to reach the banging/minimal scene. Been learning to produce since mid 2013 :/

seanocean
Jan : )

Post by seanocean »

wouterdewitte wrote: Just tell us who you are,
what kind of techno you like
and perhaps some of your hero's.
If your a dj and/or producer etc..
question #1. Uh, This guy :? been doing this techno thing for ages it seems and just found this site a few months ago. started going to raves as a kid, fell in with a rave massive crew and after art school, i wound up djing and running around with my soundsystem in the bay area doing undergrounds for a good portion of 2003-2005/6 (?). got back into promoting parties a few years later culminating with a few parties featuring joey beltram, kyle geiger, jonah sharp and bryan zentz. helped out with a monthly for a spell featuring local heads, plus people from the west coast; droid behavior, developer, etc.. been frittering around for the last few years collecting gear and packing up my turntables and just focusing on making techno.

2# this is difficult. cause all techno's pretty damn great. from dub techno, to ambient techno, to industrial techno, classic minimal, to a bit of tech house.. anything tech i've attempted to spin it. but i really have a heart for great solid techno with a bit of that jack to it. also electro.. <3 <3<3

#3 heroes:
at the moment, oscar mulero, good heavens. but i hella love beltram, richard bartz, mills, gez varley, joel mull, lekebusch, misjah.. Tresor records.. there's too many we'd be here all night. everyone who's really excellent and who's helped to push techno forward is an inspiration.

#4 i dj i have a wall full of records i don't play, and i have a digital hold bin months deep. i haven't been terribly inspired since i'd made the switch from collecting vinyl to going broke on collecting synthies. but every now and then there's a record i just have to have, so i grab it. but i spend all my time making techno these days, who knows? maybe some day i'll actually release some of it <_<

anyway, it's nice to meet all of you! i'm really happy to be here. i hope i can be of some help, offer encouragement and/or support to this community.
| / / < < > > \ \ | | / / < < > > \ \ | | / / < < > > \ \ | | / / < < > > \ \ | | / / < < > > \ \ | | / / < < > > \ \ |

OHADOHAD
decent

Post by OHADOHAD »

Hellllllo,
Im Ohad, originally from Israel, been living all over for the last 6 years.
2 Years in Brussels, 2 Years in London and now almost 2 Years in Berlin.
I am a Techno/experimental dj/producer, Mixing engineer and not a bad football player (Soccer for the Americans between us).
At the moment im into Token/Delsin/50 weapons/Russian Torrent/Skudge and everything in that department.
I am super versatile genre wise, Use to have a bi-monthly mixtape on the radio of anything but techno and i am a music collector since early 90's (im only 31... :)).
My setup at the moment is pretty Hybrid, Hardware and software.. here's my list:
Ableton 9/Macbook pro
Motu 828i3
ADAM P11 Monitors
Maschine MK1
Mbase 11
Doepfer Dark Time
Ensoniq DP/2
Alesis Quadraverb+
Yamaha D1500 Delay
Yamaha TX81Z
Kawai K1 II
Mackie 1604 Mixer

I think that's it... feel free to ask questions, I have been reading on this forum since forever, took a while till my account was activated.
Good weekend!
No Bass Lines For Me!

unknw cnstltn
tense

Post by unknw cnstltn »

hey guys
this is Nicolas from Germany
22years old

i love stuff from : MORD rec., Snts, Aiken, Fracture, francesco series,pole group...yeah stuff like that dark-stomping-experimental-techno shit
also love to play vinyl and cd´s
since 1 year ago i started to produce

maybe you guys like it https://soundcloud.com/unknown-constalation

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

Aem wrote:Hey!

I'm Mike and I'm a producer & DJ based in Leeds & London.

I started mixing 4 years ago and I'm active in the Leeds scene where I'm a resident at Feed the Love at Beaverworks. Being mainly based in London for my engineering degree, I thought it's about time to join Subsekt and get active in an online music production community - always helps a lot. I'm also looking to find good small techno nights in London. Just going to big lineup nights can only get you so far!

I've been producing for three years and I'm getting close to uploading something to soundcloud - you can only make a first impression once! My main inspirations are Peter van Hoesen, Skudge, Truncate and Photek - I like to go for the groovy stuff.

Cheers!
welcome to SS mate
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....