How do I delete my account?
C0REZ wrote:techno 2014 = fascism
:lol:

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Delete account?

Post by Críoch »

I'll do it if you really really want Mate. Would hate if you did though.

Will you pm me?
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

UN!T
Lifer

Post by UN!T »

PM you, why?

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

To have a chat. If you don't that's cool just tell me that you'd rather not. If there is/ was anything that could change your mind I'd like to at least try. You're a cool guy. You'll be missed, that's all.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum

UN!T
Lifer

Post by UN!T »

:lol: I m not a cool guy. I am old, slightly grumpy and dressed in spandex.

I am willing to say anything publicly here that I would say in a pm. So if you have some questions I really don't have a problem stating it here.

If you feel that its a discussion better conducted in private than fair enough I can do that for you if you would prefer.

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

why do you want to get out?
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Fire away mate. I didn't want to make a public spectacle of you :D

UN!T
Lifer

Post by UN!T »

mainst09 wrote:why do you want to get out?
Various reasons, heres a few, no particular order really they are not all concerned with Subsekt either.

-Maybe I just woke up in a bad mood?
-I am a private person and this is another way to withdraw for interacting with people?
-I have a perception (perhaps mistakenly) that this forum is mainly concerned with software approach to music mainly and while I do own and use Ableton, Logic and more recently Reaktor I am mainly hardware based and as such my contributions aren't very useful to many?
-I am tired of reading questions that could be answered by RTFM?
-I am a minimalist and as such this is another way of minimizing an extraneous activities? I am constantly deleting & throwing shit out. You know how you go to some people houses and they have shit all over the place. Stupid fucking trinkets from trips to Mexico that occupy space? I have none of that shit it drives me nuts. Since I have no trinkets left to delete and I am unwilling to start throwing out drum machines. :lol: I am deleting other things now. "What else can I live without?"

I dunno. I guess I just wanted to know if it was possible if I could delete my account. I didn't see a way to do it.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Man.. It would be a real pity to lose you. I'm not going to diss your reasons though. I understand.

I can delete it, but do you think it might be different if you slept on it or considered it a little longer? Have to ask :D

bobby_cuntox
skaghead

Post by bobby_cuntox »

just change your email and password to something totally random. Thats how i quit forums.

wapwap!
unsure

Post by wapwap! »

just log off.

Planar
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Planar »

UN!T wrote: -I have a perception (perhaps mistakenly) that this forum is mainly concerned with software approach to music mainly and while I do own and use Ableton, Logic and more recently Reaktor I am mainly hardware based and as such my contributions aren't very useful to many?
There have been periods on here where all anyone seems to discuss is hardware. If you don't think there's enough discussion about it, start some threads. The hole is at it's best when it's platform agnostic anyway- broad general tips.

bobby_cuntox
skaghead

Post by bobby_cuntox »

i'll agree on the hole being useful no matter what. Im pretty much all modular now but I'm nabbing the the slow frequency shifter idea next time i get a chance. cheers for that btw lads.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

UN!T wrote:
-Maybe I just woke up in a bad mood?
happens more the older you get.
perhaps you just need to get laid more often ?
doing sports always makes sure I wake up in a good mood the next day.
but by all means, this won't do as a valid reason, you cunt !
UN!T wrote:
-I am a private person and this is another way to withdraw for interacting with people?
I am a private person as well. It is precisely because of that I feel it liberating to ramble about stuff on here. I can put stuff up here and still stay rather anonimous.
UN!T wrote:
-I have a perception (perhaps mistakenly) that this forum is mainly concerned with software approach to music mainly and while I do own and use Ableton, Logic and more recently Reaktor I am mainly hardware based and as such my contributions aren't very useful to many?
you're forgetting us HW dicks around here ?
come on now, sure enough, most guys here don't have enough means or space to buy a lot of HW, or they just feel SW works faster and cheaper, but let's face it : I think most here would give their left kidney for just a third of our setups.
They'd probably be way better at using it than me anyway. :D
UN!T wrote:
-I am tired of reading questions that could be answered by RTFM?
you have those everywhere, but to be honest I find them a lot less here than on most other fora.
UN!T wrote: I am a minimalist and as such this is another way of minimizing an extraneous activities? I am constantly deleting & throwing shit out. You know how you go to some people houses and they have shit all over the place. Stupid fucking trinkets from trips to Mexico that occupy space? I have none of that shit it drives me nuts. Since I have no trinkets left to delete and I am unwilling to start throwing out drum machines. :lol: I am deleting other things now. "What else can I live without?"
that's it, I'm sending over all my Mexican trinkets over to you, you cunt !
that way you can start throwing out stuff again !

don't be an idiot and hang around
just wait till the bad mood passes.

in the mean time...

youtu.be/la7IY_cfKOs
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Yeah.. I'm not deleting your A/c Unit. You'll have to sue us :D

Ah no.. haha - I hope you change your mind though. Tom made some good points there & didn't fill up the screen too much in doing it :mrgreen:

Thats gotta be worth SOMETHING, right? haha

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

Seriously man you are, as much as the next man a vital part of the subsekt wheel that is turning. We get a lot of lurkers/guests that view the forum that are not registered. We literally get millions of hits a year (I need to check but at the last count I did it was 6 million. That was probably 2 years ago and I guess it will be many more by now)

My point is that the information you share will be viewed by lots of people so it's important to us for you to stay.

I remember searching on google for something techno and the first post was a subsekt post lol!

How many people joined the forum because they came across a post that was helping them make music?

Also I'm not actually sure if deleting your account will delete your posts or not? It's not something I can remember doing before..

But take a break if you need it man and come back to us later :D
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Yep.. You can nuke the lot. I've done it before. By request & not accident I'll have you know.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

"No, no.. I have deleted your a/c. No, that's a different UN!T that you see there. Yes, I know it looks similar.. "

TheBinaryMind
pregnant

Post by TheBinaryMind »

UN!T was in need of some attention, said he wanted to leave, got some feathers up his ass and now we can all carry on :)

If someone actually deletes his account, please mention so we can start some threads about HW ;)