nicknack
BANNED
Re: Surgeon Interview. Performing and DJing with ableton

Post by nicknack »

Lost to the Void wrote:
AxeD wrote:
nicknack wrote:
get a magnifying glass....
I don't think bigger writing will help me understand your theory about Surgeon's church-going parents and
his oriental wife. Same goes for how Christian doctrine is keeping me from having a tasty human fetus while I'm
listening to Surgeon and browsing Subsekt.

I will get one anyway though. I'm open-minded.
Ok, let me give you a run down of nutterlogic.

Surgeon is resident DJ at House of God.
Dicknack therefore made the leap (of faith) that Tony somehow runs, AND named the night and that because he did this (he didn't) he probably hates god, or maybe his missus influenced him to set up the event and name it house of god (which of course he didn`t do either of) because she is oriental, and as we know there are no christians in asia and they all worship satan (though satan worship implies that you believe in christianity).
And of course, without the lovely stories in the bible, none of us would know not to eat our children, which is why in every non christian country in the world, you can buy McFetus Burgers at their respective Mcdonalds restaurants.
I think therefore the final assumption is that Surgeon hates christianity and his audience, and is trying to spread Satanic doctrine?

This is all based however, on a misunderstanding (about Surgeons relationship to the creation of House of God) of the facts, and a lot of assumption and pre-judgement before reason.

Sooo..... kind of like religion really, so in that way, quite representative of how christianity works in the world.

I hope that makes things more clear for you.
don't forget my arguments are all hypothetical, they are an analysis which is meant to cover all the possibilities and from all of those we are meant to draw the most probable and even that should be interpreted each to his/her own.

when i mentioned his partner what i meant was that since she is most likely not christian, he might have been offended at her implied social exclusion and thus offended by christianity. but yes, i have heard a rumor that the chinese eat human fetuses. they eat bird's nests made out of spit don't they? i find that weird enough. and as for calling me a nutter. i would take a look in the mirror. yes you will see a reflection contrary to what you think. vampires don't exist silly. those really are just stories. and magic. wtf. calling me a nutter? oh wait it's just marketing. but your kitchen cupboards of full of wine glasses in the shapes of skeleton hands and you love skulls. sounds like you're the one who needs a trip to the loony bin mate.

asm
crud

Post by asm »

nicknack
BANNED

Post by nicknack »

i think i owe you lot my real first name. it's Dick.

bobby_cuntox
skaghead

Post by bobby_cuntox »

ozias_leduc wrote:
asm wrote:I just don't get it.

This is a forum about Techno, there is nothing to troll here. It isn't as though artists like Surgeon are big superstars that people really do go crazy over. Surely it is better to troll about some kids pop group?

In any case, I thought Tony used Traktor these days - I know he used Ableton a lot in the past, but thought he was DJing with Traktor now.

Personally I find it really hard to DJ with Ableton, I can't get any flow going on. But then again, I found that the best solution I've used was final scratch so maybe I'm just well out of touch.

i think ableton is great for djing - but it requires a lot of tinkering with your midi controller to set it up the right way.

lots of little things used to irk me, luckily there was always a solution (little things like not being able to easily see the waveform of what was playing because i was on a different row, stuff like that - there's solutions)

Ive recently moved away from Ableton for DJ'ing in favour of Traktor too. I found Abelton to rigid in terms of track selection. It was great for mixing in things otherwise impossible but i found my self playing it a bit too safe sometimes. Horses for courses mind, i used to love it compared to Traktor.

Planar
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Planar »

jordanneke wrote:
wapwap! wrote:can't believe some people have serious conversations with nicknack. i noticed this guy as a troll months ago.

+1

Yeah, it's getting fucking dull.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Planar wrote:
jordanneke wrote:
wapwap! wrote:can't believe some people have serious conversations with nicknack. i noticed this guy as a troll months ago.

+1

he's outnumbering me with words per post and boring rant-ness.
that's quite the achievement !! :shock:
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

surface
Balance

Post by surface »

Planar wrote:
jordanneke wrote:

+1

Getting dull? That was about 6 pages ago! If all else fails, derail like a mofo. Now That's What I Call A Derail Vol. Eleventeen.
We should really have a manifesto here about how not to get sooo serrioussss ..

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

UN!T
Lifer

Post by UN!T »

I don't understand how y'all can be bothered bout conversating with a trollolololio for so long. What's it been now almost 8 or 9 months? How much of your life have you wasted with replying to this nonsense? Where is the benefit?
C0REZ wrote:techno 2014 = fascism
:lol:

AxeD
durchfall

Post by AxeD »

I seriously did not know that.
Such weird subjects to trol about though. People with foreign last names can't be Christian and shit :lol:
I should have gotten suspicious really. Some racist stuff is not proof Surgeon is a devil worshipper.

These kinds of massive thread fuck overs make me understand why people are turning their backs on music forums
more and more though. By far the most active thread is nonsense :)

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

It was amusing a few pages ago.. And was an interesting distraction but thankfully it has probably well run out of steam now.

Until the next time folks! :mrgreen:
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

Let's get back to production
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

Mslwte wrote:Let's get back to production
that's it dudes... less talk,make more music.
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

yep and this is subsekt
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

Mono-xID wrote:
Mslwte wrote:Let's get back to production
that's it dudes... less talk,make more music.
more production talk is ok though ;)

one thing we dont want to happen to this place is that it becomes another dead forum. there is enough of those about tbh. myself and john will be here long after everyone has got fed up with the forum, but we would want you to get fed up in the first :)
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Planar
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Planar »

AxeD wrote:These kinds of massive thread fuck overs make me understand why people are turning their backs on music forums
more and more though. By far the most active thread is nonsense :)
I've definitely felt less inclined to post recently because of it. It's not the normal subsekt banter, it's just noise.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Noted. Locked.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB