G. F. Securicor - Song 4 Elk

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
St Helier
Interact. Don't Spam.
G. F. Securicor - Song 4 Elk

Post by St Helier »

Hi Everyone,

I've found plenty of great music on this forum, but this is my first time posting in this section.

Been sitting on these tracks for a while. Would love to hear any feedback you have.

Thanks for listening,

Pawel

willemb
Mild
Re: G. F. Securicor - Song 4 Elk

Post by willemb »

Awesome theme/style/branding, nice to see that g4s is branching out into more creative forms haha.

I much prefer the other 2 tracks that you have on your soundcloud, the kick roll type thing in this Song 4 Elk is off putting to me.

St Helier
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by St Helier »

Hey man,

Thanks, glad you like it all. Your comments are re-assuring, this was the first I made in the series, so I guess I'm developing it in the right direction.

I'll post the other tracks for feed back on this board later on, I don't want to clog up the whole place with my stuff.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Dude, you have a well produced sound going on. Mix is great (to my ears) and the space that each element has is very good.

Good arrangement too.

Listened to your s/c page on willem's advice above. There's some great stuff on there.

Very talented man.

Contort
athlete

Post by Contort »

I think the structure could do with a lot of work but I value how original the track sounds compared to most people stuff, the same with the other two on your SC, refreshing to hear someone unestablished not emulating some popular sound.
The kick would sound better a bit more hard sounding and less soft if that makes sense, with less tail/length as it's becomes a bit undefined and muddy in the parts where it is repeated. Keep on!