Bad News Everywhere

General Chat // Music Discussion
Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Bad News Everywhere

Post by Mslwte »

surface wrote:Whoever is calling the shots for Israel is a right cunt.
What is going on there is a fucking crime but the US/UN won't do shit.
Women and children...fucking ruthless.

And you think Europe is safe.
Far from it.
Not ready for jack when it kicks off.
its right on the doorstep with ukraine...
The US are bank rolling Israel. The amount if money Israel get vs the amount if money the palastians get is very one sided.

There won't be any palastians left the way it is going. They are being wipes off the map.
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

Well, all your anti-israel arguments are really one-sided. Hamas is to blame as well for all the killed people.
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

131 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,716 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

1,153 Israelis and at least 7,765 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000

8,600 Israelis and 62,201 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

During Fiscal Year 2013, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.5 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians.

Israel has been targeted by at least 77 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by 1.

0 Israelis are possibly being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 6,000 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and at least 28,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.

Israel currently has 262 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

Blablipdiblupbla. It's Hamas which is using their own kids as human shields. I really don't defend israels war on palestina but this conflict is not that easy to say that israel is the root of all evil in the middle east. Hamas is the enemy of palestina as well, they don't care about their own folks.

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

Mono-xID wrote:Blablipdiblupbla. It's Hamas which is using their own kids as human shields. I really don't defend israels war on palestina but this conflict is not that easy to say that israel is the root of all evil in the middle east. Hamas is the enemy of palestina as well, they don't care about their own folks.

Dude i really agree with you when you say this is war is not one-sided but where is the proof they are using children as human shields? i'm not saying you're lying just want to see something that proves it because we all know how terrible that fuckin prime-minister of israel is. I mean he said that hamas was trying to kill many israelis as possible but yet who's killing a lot of people is israel lol
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Mono-xID wrote:Blablipdiblupbla. It's Hamas which is using their own kids as human shields.
Bullshit propaganda.
Gaza is one of the most heavily populated areas in the world. That human shield crap is Israeli propaganda and has been categorically disproved by medicines San frontiers, the Red Cross and amnesty international.

They shelled a fucking school 2 days ago, Hamas was not there.
People ran down to the beaches to escape the shelling and Israel fucking did targeted strikes in the beaches.
Disgusting.

Hamas are fucking idiots, but the Israeli authorities are murdering scum hiding behind the holocaust to commit acts of atrocity.

We get nothing but right wing "poor Jews" propaganda in the mainstream media over here, but this time round it's not biting. Everyone is aware what is going on.

The Israeli authorities are even attacking their own people who are protesting against these atrocities, there have been quite a few protests now with Israeli people getting savagely beaten by their own police forces to squash any anti state sentiment. None of that made mainstream media.

What would you do when year by year your land is taken away, your movement is controlled, you are hemmed and walled in, your power rationed?
Vote against it?

They smashed an entire Palestinian neighbourhood 7 years ago and built a fucking Israeli university on it. They don't give a fuck, and they have no right to that land.
Israel should not exist.
New Shit

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

youtu.be/nMQ9C6vni0w

youtu.be/awCOSRg-gks

youtu.be/IapWP8hq9Mc

The creation of Israel and the occupying of the land there is against the teachings of the tora, which says that no Jew shall enter the promised land until the coming of the messiah. It is against Judaism to be there.

The creation of Israel is actually THE cause of unrest in the Middle East and if you look into why and how it was created (it starts in The First World War and was a plan set by Jewish bankers) then it makes it much more clear why there is so much trouble in the Middle East. There would be no Islamic uprising if the west hadn't have illegally imposed a state of Israel onto land populated by Arabs (since the 1400's).
New Shit

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

I know someone who is a human rights observer over there. They said that not even the tip of the iceberg gets reported. They observe, file their reports that feed into the UN & nothing gets acted on. They watch kids getting sniped in camps who are going about playing. They have to interview kids who have been released from Israeli custody & the kids can't talk cos they're so traumatised after what was done to them.

There is lots of water under the bridge from both sides. It's a dirty & bloody mess. Don't know how you can fix it
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

But israel exists now and so there has to be a solution for all this. Should israel live with hamas rockets forever? We all know that the islamic world will never accept the existence of israel. Do you clever guy have a solution for all this? Yeah stolen land,bla bla... Let's reactivate the Wehrmacht and get us back Schlesien from Poland,it was stolen from germany. But i gave up arguing with anti-israel people. It leads nowhere.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

My solution is perfect.

Get everyone out of the holy land and nuke it. Nuke the whole fucking place down to ash and make it uninhabitable for at least the next thousand years.

If the kids can't play sensibly then they can't play at all.

I don't really think Silesia can be stated as stolen from Germany, I think Germany kinda lost the right to protest about land ownership after it decided to try to take all the toys from everyone in world war 2. The allies basically were saying "hmmm you really fucked up the playpen, go sit in the naughty corner until you learn to behave, the other kids are gonna play here now"
Not really the same thing as drawing a line around a piece of desert and saying, this is a country now people who live there already, you have no rights any more, fuck you and do as you are told, go live in the toilet over there, oh and we are going to build a wall around you too.

Back to being serious....

Being against the wholesale evil of Israel does not mean you support the idiots of Hamas. I understand the utter desperation of Palestinians, they have no options, no voice, and seemingly no way out, and Hamas are not any kind of solution for them, but unfortunately the more moderate voices of Islam in Gaza are the ones who don't fight back, so most of them are dead or in Israeli prisons, meaning there is a serious lack of reason with any authority in Gaza.
There are movements within Islam trying to bring a reasoned solution, I've spoken to sheik fadlalla heiri who is a respected Sufi imam about this (long story, part of my occult involvements take me to interesting talks with people of various religions), and it is very difficult to get moderated voices and envoys into Gaza or just into the region to try to act as buffers. And it is Israel that is making it difficult, it would seem that some parts of the Zionist government actually want to keep things agitated as keeping the prisoners angry and violent means they can continue to expand onto non Israeli land in the name of "defence", so the government actually does more to keep out moderate voices than it does more disruptive elements.

So really there is no solution in sight. Especially whilst America pours military aid into the hands of bloodthirsty Israel.
So nuke the site from orbit.

It's the only way to make sure.
New Shit

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

Yeah it really is depressing lately. Mostly the Gaza issue, it grinds you down seeing all the death and carnage daily.

The human shields things is IDF propaganda, its impossible to not kill loads of innocent people in such a crowed, basically open air ghetto. Its beyond sad whats happening.

Ukraine situation is real nasty too, there's already 100,000 plus refugees, most have escaped into Russia, not much mention of this in the western media. Its all about cutting off russian gas to europe, so the Americans can supply them with fracked gas instead.

As for Malaysian Air I'm surprised they are still in business.

www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

It might sound cynic as hell and yes, the situation in gaza is terrible and beyond belief. BUT it's nothing compared to the daily starving, mass rapes and genocides down in africa. Mankind is a cunt ya know...

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

Exactly. It's funny how that is not in the news. Not like Israel anyway. Africa doesn't have the resources that are in the Middle East. I truely believe that the US goverment want to destabilise the area so that they can get at Iran and Syria.
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Mslwte wrote:Exactly. It's funny how that is not in the news. Not like Israel anyway. Africa doesn't have the resources that are in the Middle East. I truely believe that the US goverment want to destabilise the area so that they can get at Iran and Syria.
That is precisely what is happening.

As for Africa, the reason it doesn't make the news is that every single country in the west has it's hands dirty down there (China too).

Africa is being kept in a constant state of war. Tribal warfare is fuelled and agitated (and armed) by the west (and now the east) they are kept poor and uneducated so that the entire world can rape the continent for its resources.
It is disgusting and everyone is to blame, Africa fuels consumerism, it provides the raw materials.

My sis and brother in law live in South Africa, and they travel all over the African continent both for their main line of work, which is armourers to the film industry, and their second line of work which is training anti poaching squads throughout Africa as part of their conservation efforts (good news, the Kenyan government is considering now using personalised anti aircraft missiles to shoot down poaching helicopters, my bro in law is very excited as he has always wanted to shoot down a chopper).
They also travel to various African countries to procure cheap weapons for their armoury, and some of their stories about Africa and the corruption they have experienced is insane.
Africa is so beyond fucked and so crazy it is almost unimaginable that anything can be done at all. Some unity between African nations would help, but no one outside of Africa wants that.
I have had many opportunities to return there but I don't think I could, the despair would kill me.
New Shit

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

What are the chances of two Malaysian airlines going down eh?

I mean when it happened there was lots of suspicion and conspiracy theories etc.
It was even predicted that the missing plane would would used in a "false flag" operation in the near future.

Then something dodgy happens in the Ukraine. Just a coincidence though.

I'll get my tin hat..

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

There is so much shit going on, so much outlandish shit, it becomes increasingly more difficult to separate the bat shit crazy conspiracies from the actual conspiracies.
It doesn't help that the mainstream media is so overtly political, and becoming increasingly so, as if that were possible.
New Shit

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

I've watched 2 very interesting documentaries recently.
One called Dirty Wars, is crazy, essentially about the increasing amount of covert operations conducted worldwide by the US, and how the JSOC department of the US military, due to its "successful" assassination of bin laden has had it's massive budget expanded even further, and are now expanding their already huge operations around the globe. Frightening.

The other called This is what winning looks like, which is all about the travesty that is Afghanistan. Basically showing that after 10 years of war, now that western forces are leaving, absolutely nothing has been achieved.
The northern tribes run the police force, and are corrupt (and also child abuse/paedophiles is rife within them, every police station has it's "tea boy", a young boy, usually kidnapped, who is the compound plaything) and are historically the oppressors anyway, so no one trusts them, and therefore the people have no choice but to turn back to the Taliban.

I recommend watching both of them.
New Shit

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Lost to the Void wrote:I've watched 2 very interesting documentaries recently.
The other called This is what winning looks like, which is all about the travesty that is Afghanistan. Basically showing that after 10 years of war, now that western forces are leaving, absolutely nothing has been achieved.
The northern tribes run the police force, and are corrupt (and also child abuse/paedophiles is rife within them, every police station has it's "tea boy", a young boy, usually kidnapped, who is the compound plaything) and are historically the oppressors anyway, so no one trusts them, and therefore the people have no choice but to turn back to the Taliban.

I recommend watching both of them.
just seen it, thx for the tip.
most of it was good material.
pretty much laughed my ass off with the first half and the stupidity of the local police force, even though it's tragic like hell.

I was actually amazed at how they only brought up the subject that they are negotiating with the Taliban when the documentary was already halfway. I would have expected that to be brought up much much earlier.
I already read about stuff like that happening a few years ago, and in my opinion it's the biggest sign of how clearly they lost that war.
I mean, they can all go on about "well, if they are prepared to hold elections, respect human rights,... they are allowed to join the political powers" blablabla... like that British ambassador is saying.
And technically what he says is right, in theory, except you know none of that is going to happen.
Just look at how bad Iraq has become ever since USA withdrew most of their forces.

I hope to have enough time left to watch that other documentary.
if not, tomorrow night.
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Lost to the Void wrote:I've watched 2 very interesting documentaries recently.
One called Dirty Wars, is crazy, essentially about the increasing amount of covert operations conducted worldwide by the US, and how the JSOC department of the US military, due to its "successful" assassination of bin laden has had it's massive budget expanded even further, and are now expanding their already huge operations around the globe. Frightening.
Just finished that one.
I don't know, I got mixed feelings about that one.
I especially didn't like how it was kind of manipulative with the soundtrack and the dumb footage of the reporter (wow, he goes grocery shopping, what the fuck did that shot had to do in there ? Was that just to stress out what a hero he was entering warzones ?).
But most of all, what's so shocking about it ?
I mean, what does JSOC do that is so much different than what CIA has been doing for so many years ?
To me it just seems like another version of the same kind of war games, and yeah, it's growing bigger and bigger, like their kill-list.
But no real surprise to me, really.

The guy started off saying how he could feel he wasn't seeing the real war.
I remember one of my classes at univ where one of our professors told me that even as early as the 1st Gulf War (if not sooner) things like that were common practice : keep the "good" journalists at approx 50km from the front lines and feed the news you want. Keep the rest in a tent camp at 300km from the front lines and feed them almost nothing.

I saw the DVD box of "Homeland" laying around at my parents place, my mom had borrowed it from my sister. To kill some boring nights I watched the 1st season a while ago. Though I have to admit you are sometimes sitting on the top of your chair, I really gave up after that 1st season. It's so much USA propaganda for it's war on terror that it's damn right annoying. Plus I was ready to punch Claire Danes in the face with all her over-acting... :?
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

That poor US Colonel, he`s trying to make some kind of change, and he is powerless and knows it, you can see his soul being crushed as the documentary goes on. When he is having to sit at the same table as these paedo`s, especially the big guy in charge who essentially says "what do you want me to do, arrest my own men?, it is what it is".

That guy will be definitely suffering from PTSD when he gets back to the US.
New Shit