Bad News Everywhere

General Chat // Music Discussion
Críoch
subsekt
subsekt
Bad News Everywhere

Post by Críoch »

Theres some amount of terrible shit going on in the world atm. There always bad things going on put theres lots of particularly negative stuff happening.

Israel.
Ukraine. The world Vs. Russia / Vice Versa.
All the planes either disappearing, crashing or getting shot down.
Syria / Iraq.
Tulisa getting off.

Maybe I've just been listening to a lot of news recently but its fucking depressing. Its incredible how most of the big situations are interconnected in some way. Really interesting watching stations like RT to see how biased the western media is too. Its all bullshit. If that plane that got shot down in Ukraine was full of Palestinians or Africian schoolgirls, no-one would have given a shit.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

mainst09
Traits
Re: Bad News Everywhere

Post by mainst09 »

ICN wrote:Theres some amount of terrible shit going on in the world atm. There always bad things going on put theres lots of particularly negative stuff happening.

Israel.
Ukraine. The world Vs. Russia / Vice Versa.
All the planes either disappearing, crashing or getting shot down.
Syria / Iraq.
Tulisa getting off.

Maybe I've just been listening to a lot of news recently but its fucking depressing. Its incredible how most of the big situations are interconnected in some way. Really interesting watching stations like RT to see how biased the western media is too. Its all bullshit. If that plane that got shot down in Ukraine was full of Palestinians or Africian schoolgirls, no-one would have given a shit.

Yep,i get interested in all these bad news but now i just try to not think about it,i know it's selfish but before i would get really depressed and i even couldn't sleep for days just by thinking in those things but now i prefer not to,i just know this things will never get resolved the proper way
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Alume
Confetti

Post by Alume »

Yeah the news situation is quite tense at the moment. I usually dont watch of read the news, simply because the positieve things are so hard to come by. But you cant ignore whats happening at the moment..

The plain incident is pretty close to home here in the netherlands, alot of people on vacation etc etc. When the stories get personal, it is the most depressing I think. Like a guy my age who lost his whole family because he did not join for holidays.

But as John and Pedro said, shit like that happen a fucking lot but usually we dont give a shit. Starving bellies all over the globe, poverty and all that shit, its horrible.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Tulisa is hot.

That's about all I have to say about that.

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

Don't forget the pedophile UK government. How sick is that.
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths

Alume
Confetti

Post by Alume »

Mono-xID wrote:Don't forget the pedophile UK government. How sick is that.

There are pedophiles in the UK government?

UN!T
Lifer

Post by UN!T »

Who gives a fuck? Techno is all about experimentation. Just put an eq on every channel and saturation on the master bus then declare a jihad on subpar perpatraitors!
C0REZ wrote:techno 2014 = fascism
:lol:

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

And to top it all I had to support Germany in the wc finals. Ffs.

oddmyth
Anba

Post by oddmyth »

I'm never flying Malaysia Airlines I can say that much.

But yeah, it's really depressing right now.
Cue 3 2013 - Devil's Advocate.

See what this is all about at oddmyth.ca

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

YEAH MAN! Forgot about that. WHo knows where its gonna end?

Just in terms of the state / national institutions..

We also had / have a story here in ireland about the babies of unmarried mothers (and in some cases the bodies of the mothers themselves..) being put into septic tanks by the nuns that were looking after them. A septic tank for those who dont know is an underground home heating oil type tank which is used when a house is not on the public sewer system for toilet waste.

There was something like 500 babies / small kids in one. Fucking disgusting. No-one cared as they were unwanted & of no value to anyone. Terrible story.

I'd say that whatever you hear in Europe as a whole, no matter how terrible, its nothing compared to what you'll NEVER hear coming out of what the Europeans did over in Africa on the missions.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

jordanneke wrote:Tulisa is hot.

That's about all I have to say about that.
She got top marks in that BJ vid. Really went for it. AND it was back when she was at her hottest, in the blond N-Dubz days.

I seen a pic of her the other day around the court & actually thought I was looking at a pic of Jodie Marsh. Dunno what is going on there :o

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Alume wrote: The plain incident is pretty close to home here in the netherlands, alot of people on vacation etc etc. When the stories get personal, it is the most depressing I think. Like a guy my age who lost his whole family because he did not join for holidays.
Thats shit. I read somethng about a family who had relatives on both MH flights that went down. What are the chances? Some bloody odds!

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

Tim from/ or used to work at delsin records and his wife were on the MH17 flight.
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

Unfortunately paedophillia is rife and I wouldn't be surprised to find it exists in every goverment. Not just the UK.

There are lots of celebrities involved as well.

Do you know who "kitty" is??
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Mslwte wrote:
Unfortunately paedophillia is rife and I wouldn't be surprised to find it exists in every goverment. Not just the UK.

All European governments are involved, there has been another thread on this, but there have been cases in Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Spain that all got squashed once politicians were implicated.
This is a problem endemic to power structures. The elites ultimate taboo breaking funhouse.

Wether or not the investigation in the uk will go anywhere is another matter. Conflicts of interest have already been highlighted. The case will probably go nowhere, or at least a few scapegoats and already dead people will get the blame and then something new will hit the news. Some new distraction.

Putin looks like he wants to out up a new iron curtain.
The US and NATO seems to be goading him.
Really not sure what is really happening in Eastern Europe.
It appears to be related to the missile curtain the US wants being too close to Russia, but I'm sure Gas supply is something to do with it.
Look at how the cowardly lame duck German government is behaving over it.
They don't want any action to be taken as they rely on sucking off the teet of the Russian gas supply and also blew all their nuclear power in some pathetic knee jerk reaction to Fukushima.

It's no wonder Putin is flexing his muscles, he knows Europe is run by spineless bureaucrats.

Western meddling in the Middle East has pretty much caused what was intended, chaos. The rise of Isis is a little worrying.
Meanwhile Israel continues to grind it's boot into the face of an already beaten bloody palestein.

Yeah the world is not pretty right now.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Mslwte wrote:

All European governments are involved, there has been another thread on this, but there have been cases in Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Spain that all got squashed once politicians were implicated.
This is a problem endemic to power structures. The elites ultimate taboo breaking funhouse.

Wether or not the investigation in the uk will go anywhere is another matter. Conflicts of interest have already been highlighted. The case will probably go nowhere, or at least a few scapegoats and already dead people will get the blame and then something new will hit the news. Some new distraction.

Putin looks like he wants to out up a new iron curtain.
The US and NATO seems to be goading him.
Really not sure what is really happening in Eastern Europe.
It appears to be related to the missile curtain the US wants being too close to Russia, but I'm sure Gas supply is something to do with it.
Look at how the cowardly lame duck German government is behaving over it.
They don't want any action to be taken as they rely on sucking off the teet of the Russian gas supply and also blew all their nuclear power in some pathetic knee jerk reaction to Fukushima.

It's no wonder Putin is flexing his muscles, he knows Europe is run by spineless bureaucrats.

Western meddling in the Middle East has pretty much caused what was intended, chaos. The rise of Isis is a little worrying.
Meanwhile Israel continues to grind it's boot into the face of an already beaten bloody palestein.

Yeah the world is not pretty right now.
Having said all that, I'm nearly at the end of a book about ww2 by Anthony Beevor.

The world sucked even more 60 years ago.

I'm fucking glad I live in Western Europe right at this time. Will I say the same in 30 years? Who knows, but I can name probably 200 countries I'm happy not to have the misfortune to be born in, or still live.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Of course there is always someone worse off, just look at central africa.
But these people are worse off because of what we have.
The point really is that World War 2.
World War 2!!!
Think about that, the whole fucking planet covered in war, twice!.

What did it achieve?
Did we learn anything?
Has oppression been stamped out?
Mass murder?
Slaughter?
Inequality?
War?

Do we need another world war to set us straight?
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

There won't be another world war because the Rothschild bank only needs a central bank in a few more countries, hence the bullshit that is going on in the Middle East at the moment.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Lost to the Void wrote:Of course there is always someone worse off, just look at central africa.
But these people are worse off because of what we have.
The point really is that World War 2.
World War 2!!!
Think about that, the whole fucking planet covered in war, twice!.

What did it achieve?
Did we learn anything?
Has oppression been stamped out?
Mass murder?
Slaughter?
Inequality?
War?

Do we need another world war to set us straight?
youtu.be/NQQdSwFgSec

Apart from the fact we never learn not to do it again, and the only thing we seem to properly excel in is killing each other, directly or indirectly.

surface
Balance

Post by surface »

Whoever is calling the shots for Israel is a right cunt.
What is going on there is a fucking crime but the US/UN won't do shit.
Women and children...fucking ruthless.

And you think Europe is safe.
Far from it.
Not ready for jack when it kicks off.
its right on the doorstep with ukraine...