Logic bounce problem

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
berto999
Unfriended
Logic bounce problem

Post by berto999 »

Hi guys,

Got a problem when bouncing a particular track in Logic, a certain point always skips/glitches a bit. It's fine when listening to the project in Logic, just happens when I bounce it. Have tried offline and realtime bouncing but it's still there. Any ideas? I'm losing the plot.

Cheers

Wiu
Slowy J
Re: Logic bounce problem

Post by Wiu »

The only issues I got a few times in all my years using Logic 8 was some weird message about folders not being unpacked or something (if I remember correctly - Logic error messages were always weird). I always got around it by just doing a realtime bounce (which you say you've already tried though). That said, one of the last tracks I finished before retiring my Mac Pro and Logic 8 kept getting weird little glitchy pops things. After much head scratching and shouting, I figured out that I was running one of my bus channels way too hot and one of the effects plugins was causing it. As it was one of the first in the effects chain though, the plugins that followed controlled the level so it looked fine. Once I lowered all the levels and changed a few settings all was well. I'd suggest maybe try bypassing all the effects plugins and doing a bounce and see if the problem happens. If it does, then I have no idea. If it doesn't then I'd suggest turning on the effects one by one until any issues become apparent.
Thank you for the laughs, debate, new music found, production tips etc etc over the years. I wish Subsekt and everyone all the best for the future. Wiu.