2 new ones

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
atom_output
Jan : )
2 new ones

Post by atom_output »

so this first one is mostly sample based with lots and lots of processing behind it. sadly i lost this project, so no fixing up is for this baby. i didn't try to be creative, so i found a groove i was pleased with and went further to mangle it into oblivion. i guess the end result isn't that bad.

now this second one is much more about good ol' synthesis, so there's very little samples in it, so this is mostly TAL's bassline synth because i like the incorporated step-sequencer. and the interface is pretty nice.

of course, any feedback is much appreciated.

the end.

Alume
Confetti
Re: 2 new ones

Post by Alume »

Really like the driving percs in the first one. The movement in both tracks is nice, but be carefull it doesnt get to much(second one). Because the listener can have a hard time to listen to alot of different sounds.

I also think the second track would be better of without the distortion behind the bleepy thingies. The heavily sidechaned distortion thingy?

atom_output
Jan : )

Post by atom_output »

yeah, the second one is probably overdistorted, thanks for pointing that out. i just couldn't resist going overboard with multiband distortion.

thanks for listening :)

Alume
Confetti

Post by Alume »

Well if its the way you like it, its the way you like it. I just like people to point out what they dont really like about a tune, so I try to do the same.

But overall good job, like the vibe.