Waves Kramer MPX for $29 today only

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Waves Kramer MPX for $29 today only

Post by msl »

Figured some of you might be interested. Not sure if I'll get it as I'm happy with U-He Satin, but I did use it for a while last year, its very nice on bass and vocals.

http://audiodeluxe.com/products/waves-k ... 7f8a6874bd

www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

arc
^^ Has a Drumcode Tattoo
Re: Waves Kramer MPX for $29 today only

Post by arc »

Bought it. It's not too bad. Definitely adds some grit on whatever you throw it on. I know Void has said before how awful it is in terms of emulation, but I think I'll find it useful as I've never used a real tape machine before, so it sounds good to my ears.

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

I didn't buy it in the end, probably should have at that price but anyway. Like I said I really liked it on individual channels, bass and vocals or rhodes etc, was not a fan of it on the master at all.
www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

It`s crap, save your money and get Satin by uHE if tape is what you want (or Ferric TDS which is free)

If you want decent saturation for saturations sake then this http://www.klanghelm.com/SDRR.html is also better than the Kramer Krap and it`s only 22euro
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

gavisthename
leper

Post by gavisthename »

Really getting a boner to try U-HE Satin now ... you guys using this in the mastering stage or on mix busses or both?