Anyone from Berlin keen to team up?

General Chat // Music Discussion
SHIDZO
pregnant
Anyone from Berlin keen to team up?

Post by SHIDZO »

Yo,

Are there any peeps around here who live in Berlin and are keen to catch up and jam? You know, the typical Friday evening session, have a few beers and make some techno music?!

Cheers

kostas
Opposite
Re: Anyone from Berlin keen to team up?

Post by kostas »

I really love Berlin . I ve been there more than once. I ve visited some home studio projects over
there and had lots of good moments to remember.
Maybe next time i ll be around !!
)))
''We all have the equal amount of now. Got it? ... now go and make some good techno.''

SHIDZO
pregnant

Post by SHIDZO »

kostas wrote:I really love Berlin . I ve been there more than once. I ve visited some home studio projects over
there and had lots of good moments to remember.
Maybe next time i ll be around !!
)))
Cool man, glad you like it here :) Have you been anywhere else in Germany?
Yeah man, just let me know when you're here, I'm always keen. Always have a bed to crash for a few nights, too ;)
Cheers

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

Berlin fella here. Unfortunately i'm busy as fuck with family and work but if i'm able to manage it, i'm always up for some beats and beers.
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths

SHIDZO
pregnant

Post by SHIDZO »

Mono-xID wrote:Berlin fella here. Unfortunately i'm busy as fuck with family and work but if i'm able to manage it, i'm always up for some beats and beers.
Sweet man :) Would be good to catch up. I'm free most evenings at 6pm but would prefer the week end :) Sunday is always good. Family day... Just let me know, I'm flexible ;)

SHIDZO
pregnant

Post by SHIDZO »

wayfinder wrote:I'm berlin based and interested. i've long wanted to do these kinds of sessions, everyone meets up around noon at someone's place with their laptops, we work on stuff for a few hours and have a little show and tell at like 8 pm. drank & drugs optional ;)
Cool man, sounds sick! Well, if you do not happen to have a studio-ish kind of room we can totally hang out at my place :) Could do next week either Saturday or Sunday. I'm going to Berghain later, just sayin... If anyone is there :)

SHIDZO
pregnant

Post by SHIDZO »

So how's it going today :)

SHIDZO
pregnant

Post by SHIDZO »

No worries ;) I'm off work this Friday, so if you haven't got anything to do Friday evening let me know ;)

SHIDZO
pregnant

Post by SHIDZO »

wayfinder wrote:i've got time all friday actually \o/
PM'ed ya