Did the rave generation take too many drugs?

General Chat // Music Discussion
Pelecaras
Lifer
Re: Did the rave generation take too many drugs?

Post by Pelecaras »

[wesellboxes] wrote:I think you may want to look at your own serotonin depletion if something that has zero impact on your own wellbeing can anger you so much.
It's well documented on here that I'm bi-polar so as you can appreciate my serotonin levels aren't what you'd call high.

I don't mind about LBGT BOLLOCKS, it doesn't bother me, what bothers me is that in the future I won't be called male because it might upset someone.
What bothers me is the fascism of PC culture.
FUCK-WIT

Root
BANNED

Post by Root »

And have you thought about "xx" and "xy" is just an ascription. Like someday some scientists defined this. When you're about biology then check how many genders are out there. There are a lot you can't put in categories like "man" or "woman". As well as there are humans that were born with neither a penis nor a vagina. Would you say they are "wrong"? That would be the nazi-direction to think of this. To think they are "trans, queer" or whatever would be the human rights-direction. Same with people who were born xx and feel xy and other way round. Let people live like they want to, why should it be your business? We've overcome the prosecution of gay people, for what reason should we get back to this?
Last edited by Root on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:geek:

Root
BANNED

Post by Root »

And please get informed about the term "political correctness". That's a right wing term used to defame human rights focused reflected and open minded thinking.

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

jacksonick wrote:where's the straight people being rounded up and tortured for being straight like in chechnya?
This is why you can't win an argument against liberals, cos you always pull 'facts' out of the hat?

Chechnya is thousands of miles from me, I couldn't give a flying fuck what is happening there.

If people are gay in Chechnya then that's too bad. Thier bad luck I'm afraid.

Harsh but true
FUCK-WIT

jacksonick
reverse genius

Post by jacksonick »

Pelecaras wrote:
[wesellboxes] wrote:I think you may want to look at your own serotonin depletion if something that has zero impact on your own wellbeing can anger you so much.
It's well documented on here that I'm bi-polar so as you can appreciate my serotonin levels aren't what you'd call high.

I don't mind about LBGT BOLLOCKS, it doesn't bother me, what bothers me is that in the future I won't be called male because it might upset someone.
What bothers me is the fascism of PC culture.
I understand your attachment to gender. Being male comes with a fuck ton of advantages.

I don't think anyone is ever going to say you can't call yourself male.

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

Root wrote:And please get informed about the term "political correctness". That's a right wing term used to defame human rights focused reflected and open minded thinking.
Maybe it is but it doesn't stop the term applying to people like yourself.

You have proved my point because I talk about my beliefs and then I'm attacked and told I'm wrong.
Am I not entitled to my opinion?
FUCK-WIT

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

You know what...fuck it, I'm gonna stick to the hole.

If you wanna live in a world where your thoughts are policed then you're welcome to.

Peace out.
FUCK-WIT

jacksonick
reverse genius

Post by jacksonick »

It's the bank's opinion that you're not a man.

jacksonick
reverse genius

Post by jacksonick »

oh... bye :(

[wesellboxes]
Q33 NY

Post by [wesellboxes] »

Pelecaras wrote:What bothers me is the fascism of PC culture.
And you to use your own parlance, why should the bank give a flying fuck about you?

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

I've thought about it quite a bit, and the fact that if someone else wants to be addressed as he, she, it, them, one, I don't really give a shit, as it doesn't really concern me. Yeah I might be a bit upset about the whole gender neutral thing and I understand that having change forced upon you nearly always brings out a negative response...

It's progress innit. I mean years ago the very thought that gays existed and wanted to do gay things was fucking abhorrent. So was whites and blacks marrying, women having their own thoughts, not believing in Jesus... etc.

You were just born in a time when the world was one way, and it's changing to another way, as with the cases above. What other people do is their own business.

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

Crioch, please respect my wishes and delete my account. I have no interest in being part of this forum anymore.
FUCK-WIT

Root
BANNED

Post by Root »

Lol... telling us to discuss and when we do this feeling attacked. 'Discuss' is about being able to listen and understand other peoples thoughts and arguments, not about having your very own and only one position that's attacked if someone tells you something different.

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

jacksonick wrote:oh... bye :(
It's easy to be sarcastic when hiding behind a computer, would you be willing to come to Nottingham and say that cos if so I'll gladly pm my address you fucking faggot.
FUCK-WIT

jacksonick
reverse genius

Post by jacksonick »

Pelecaras wrote:Crioch, please respect my wishes and delete my account. I have no interest in being part of this forum anymore.
That's a shame. Bit of a silly thing to flounce-delete over.

jacksonick
reverse genius

Post by jacksonick »

Pelecaras wrote:
jacksonick wrote:oh... bye :(
It's easy to be sarcastic when hiding behind a computer, would you be willing to come to Nottingham and say that cos if so I'll gladly pm my address you fucking faggot.
you're a very angry person.

[wesellboxes]
Q33 NY

Post by [wesellboxes] »

If anyone else is actually interested in this, I actually pondered what the bank could have actually meant by putting that message on it's ATM. Rather than some alpha, mansophere, reddit tit rant, I took it to mean it's possible the bank won't be adopting patriarchal/matriarchal messages or gender codification (blue/pink) in it's branding or advertising. In short, open a junior savers account and get a toy rather than a car for a boy and doll for a girl. Most if not all major companies are doing this these days.

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

John, please delete before I say something I regret.
FUCK-WIT

[wesellboxes]
Q33 NY

Post by [wesellboxes] »

jacksonick wrote:That's a shame. Bit of a silly thing to flounce-delete over.
I dunno. In 20 years of mailing lists, boards and forums I think that possible only the 2nd or 3rd time, I've seen anyone actually offering someone out.

"Pelecaras", take a break and go for a walk even for 15 minutes, maybe a cigarette if you smoke. You're only upsetting yourself here and there's obviously something beyond this daft thread.
Last edited by [wesellboxes] on Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jacksonick
reverse genius

Post by jacksonick »

Wasn't even being sarcastic, just wanted to engage.