New project and new member! [TECHNO] from Argentina

General Chat // Music Discussion
fran cisco
Interact. Don't Spam.
New project and new member! [TECHNO] from Argentina

Post by fran cisco »

Hello! I'm new to the forum, I introduce myself, I'm francisco, I live in Argentina and I've been an electronic music producer for two years, and DJ. particularly work analogically, this project records it with a korg ms20, volca keys volca bass, tr 909, korg minilogue and jupiter 08. I would like to know what you think! in terms of sound and composition. is not mastered but the mix is ​​more or less ready. regards! I really like the forum and will post more often! :)
Spammy McSpammerton was 'ere

terryfalafel
Component
Re: New project and new member! [TECHNO] from Argentina

Post by terryfalafel »

Despite your willingness to work ANALogically, I reckon a mod with be along shortly to tell you to post your music in the tracks section when you've got enough posts to do so.

Quite like your track though :-)

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Hi Fran.. nice to see you, but please get a bit more involved with the site before you share your music..
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Cloaked
hunger marcher

Post by Cloaked »

it never ceases to amaze me how little effort some people are prepared to invest in their music. so you got caught out, is it not worth your time abiding by the rules and trying again? play the long game? it's not like there are a million techno forums out there and certainly none as helpful as this one

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

He did come back on Saturday, listened to 5 tracks and commented on them, apparently listening to 2 of them all the way through, though the whole process was over a period of 8 mins, I'm not sure how he managed to do that.

Whilst his spammy mcspammerton motivations are clear from that, he is of course welcome to join in, if he indeed ever comes back.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

I hate that shit

sorry wrong thread