Black hooded robes and techno: not just for men!

General Chat // Music Discussion
Hades
Shit Eater
Re: Black hooded robes and techno: not just for men!

Post by Hades »

jordanneke wrote:The last book I couldn't finish was Antony Beevor's account of WWII.

I got to the killling of the Jews chapter, and after a page or so, I couldn't continue.
they killed Jews during WWII ?? :shock:
The Jews never mentioned that before ! ;)

why couldn't you continue reading if I may ask ?

A few years ago I watched Claude Lanzmann's "Shoah",
which is like a 10 hour+ documentary about the holocaust,
but with no historical footage whatsoever, just all testimonies from survivors,
(Lanzmann deliberately started making the documentary when survivors slowly started dying from old age)
telling their story, and Lanzmann hunting down some of the nazi's and interviewing them, or talking to villagers near concentration camps,
who knew pretty damn well what was going on.
One of the most shocking things to watch ever, though it has none of the typical pics of body's or anything...
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

It was the accounts of what individuals actually did.

Fiction is generally ok, but reading testimonies of sheer sadism of murdering little kids isn't really my cup of tea.

P0607r0n
Metric Martyr

Post by P0607r0n »

Lost to the Void wrote:I've got most of Buks books. Factotum is probably better than Post Office, but it's his poetry that really elevates.
The days run away like wild horses over the hills is one of his best poetry books.
They are all great though. Profound poetry from the gutter.
Never got in to his poetry, because i assumed my English might be lacking (and I prefer to read stuff in original if it's English, to avoid "lost in translation"). On other hand Bukowski doesn't give me a feel of a man of fancy words, so maybe I'll give it a try.

Burroughs is on to read list, any book of him that you would especially recommend?

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Buks poetry is brutal.
He has kept me going on the darkest nights.

From the book Last Night Of The Earth Poems, by Bukowski.

Dinosauria We

Born like this
Into this
As the chalk faces smile
As Mrs. Death laughs
As the elevators break
As political landscapes dissolve
As the supermarket bag boy holds a college degree
As the oily fish spit out their oily prey
As the sun is masked
We are
Born like this
Into this
Into these carefully mad wars
Into the sight of broken factory windows of emptiness
Into bars where people no longer speak to each other
Into fist fights that end as shootings and knifings
Born into this
Into hospitals which are so expensive that it's cheaper to die
Into lawyers who charge so much it's cheaper to plead guilty
Into a country where the jails are full and the madhouses closed
Into a place where the masses elevate fools into rich heroes
Born into this
Walking and living through this
Dying because of this
Muted because of this
Castrated
Debauched
Disinherited
Because of this
Fooled by this
Used by this
Pissed on by this
Made crazy and sick by this
Made violent
Made inhuman
By this
The heart is blackened
The fingers reach for the throat
The gun
The knife
The bomb
The fingers reach toward an unresponsive god
The fingers reach for the bottle
The pill
The powder
We are born into this sorrowful deadliness
We are born into a government 60 years in debt
That soon will be unable to even pay the interest on that debt
And the banks will burn
Money will be useless
There will be open and unpunished murder in the streets
It will be guns and roving mobs
Land will be useless
Food will become a diminishing return
Nuclear power will be taken over by the many
Explosions will continually shake the earth
Radiated robot men will stalk each other
The rich and the chosen will watch from space platforms
Dante's Inferno will be made to look like a children's playground
The sun will not be seen and it will always be night
Trees will die
All vegetation will die
Radiated men will eat the flesh of radiated men
The sea will be poisoned
The lakes and rivers will vanish
Rain will be the new gold
The rotting bodies of men and animals will stink in the dark wind
The last few survivors will be overtaken by new and hideous diseases
And the space platforms will be destroyed by attrition
The petering out of supplies
The natural effect of general decay
And there will be the most beautiful silence never heard
Born out of that.
The sun still hidden there
Awaiting the next chapter.

Just buy a book of his poetry, if you have a soul a fire in your soul then it will not disappoint.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Will Frances
Gnasher

Post by Will Frances »

Wow, until the last 2 lines!

winston
unsure

Post by winston »

Lost to the Void wrote:Buks poetry is brutal.
He has kept me going on the darkest nights.

From the book Last Night Of The Earth Poems, by Bukowski.

Dinosauria We

good to read, i also like sticking them on and having a listen from time to time

youtu.be/HDiLfQUBnyA

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

There's a better reading he gave of that.
I pitched it down and started my PAs with it for about a year, always set the mood nicely.
New Shit

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

jordanneke wrote:It was the accounts of what individuals actually did.

Fiction is generally ok, but reading testimonies of sheer sadism of murdering little kids isn't really my cup of tea.
well, the "Shoah" documentary is mostly pretty much testimonies,
which is exactly why it's so much more shocking than any of the typical pics of walking skeletons or mountains of shoes or whatever.
I've sworn I will make my kids watch that stuff some day and make them visit a concentration camp.
You feel like total shit, but at least then you know.

They actually come back from school now and get shit from their class mates for being half German when they learn about WWI,
which always pisses me off because they just tell the simplified versions of history and never the whole story.
I can understand that stuff for my youngest, she's only 6, but my oldest is 10.
Excellent example of how the history books are written by the ones that won the war.

If you like that book, I would highly recommend you "In Europa" by Geert Mak (no doubt also to be got in English translation).
It's a pretty big work as well, but he basically goes through the history of the whole 20th century.
Won't be as detailed as your book, so more easy to read, but still enough historical information to make your head spin.
Proper history, seen from all sides.

sergiobR1
Wastedddd

Post by sergiobR1 »

we've been doing that since the begginin' of human history, so please, jew's holocaust seems to be the only mass murdering I can hear about, but the real deal is, that actually there's a lot of mass murdering hidding.

Here in argentina, for example, there's a famous history about the "quilmes tribe" the colonos or conquistadors killed them BY WALK ! no food, no water, just walk forward. Kill them all.
You won't find a damn aborigen here in argentina, we are all white and italian or spanish decendents.
That's just the tip of the huge iceberg. Same happened in the whole damn america. Those expeditions were financed by the same group of people that made "Unglorious Bastards" or the same group of people that now own banks and countries (check the debt of north america to the banks).
My point is, that there's a huge truth about why nazis are soooo broadcasted all around the world. tilted as the worst kind of humans in human history... well.... the worst kind of human are the ones that own the banks guys.
Those are the one who are destroying the planet with these non-renewable politics. You can't just keep consuming natural resources the way we are doing it. We better start coloning the moon or mars IDK but one thing is for sure !
They are triying to stop our evolution. We work, we watch television, we have sex, we eat, we drink, and that's it.
We are the fuel that moves their world.
we speak of art with flaming passion
then do work void of compassion
and wonder why reality is bleeding fiction

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

I already reported back to my people....

Fuck these stupid humans, they are less than animals, but have egos that let them think they are above.
This primitive planet is a garbage dump, there is no intelligent life here....
Maintain the quarantine zone at the Heliosphere and continue to reduce the boundary, no one in, no one out. Don't send a ship for me, I will die here with them to prevent me bringing any of their foul mind contamination out in to the Galactic union.
Though they breed relentlessly, they do so at the expense of their biosphere....
They will not last long.
Nothing to see here, seal it all off.
Turn out the lights when you are done.
New Shit

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

sergiobR1 wrote:
we've been doing that since the begginin' of human history, so please, jew's holocaust seems to be the only mass murdering I can hear about, but the real deal is, that actually there's a lot of mass murdering hidding.

Here in argentina, for example, there's a famous history about the "quilmes tribe" the colonos or conquistadors killed them BY WALK ! no food, no water, just walk forward. Kill them all.
biggest holocaust happened with the Hindu's in India,
they estimate that almost 80 (!!!) million people got killed over a period of about 1000 years.

Also, the Armenian genocide was pretty much the same thing as what happened with the quilmes tribe: they just sent them out for a looooooong walk. :|

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

sergiobR1 wrote:

You won't find a damn aborigen here in argentina, we are all white and italian or spanish decendents.
That's just the tip of the huge iceberg. Same happened in the whole damn america. Those expeditions were financed by the same group of people that made "Unglorious Bastards" or the same group of people that now own banks and countries (check the debt of north america to the banks).
My point is, that there's a huge truth about why nazis are soooo broadcasted all around the world. tilted as the worst kind of humans in human history... well.... the worst kind of human are the ones that own the banks guys.
Those are the one who are destroying the planet with these non-renewable politics. You can't just keep consuming natural resources the way we are doing it. We better start coloning the moon or mars IDK but one thing is for sure !
They are triying to stop our evolution. We work, we watch television, we have sex, we eat, we drink, and that's it.
We are the fuel that moves their world.

I don't buy into the whole 'them', 'the man' , 'the bankers are evil' bullshit. They aren't trying to stop our evolution at all. There's no individual sitting there in a chair trying to keep you down, only letting you watch TV. There is a system in place that indeed does keep capital/ power in the hands of the rich and middle class (as there has been throughout all of humanity). If you look into it, since we evolved the tools to cultivate land and become farmers, that's when we started to have private property and all the problems you put started to occur.

People in groups are horrible. People who own stuff stop others from taking their stuff. There is no conspiracy.

And btw, how did me writing about not wanting to read about jews being killed lead you into 'whatabout..........' I'm aware that genocide occurs.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

I don't think it has anything to do with you Jordan,
I think he's just frustrated by the fact that the only holocaust people ever speak of is the one that happened during WWII.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Hades wrote:I don't think it has anything to do with you Jordan,
I think he's just frustrated by the fact that the only holocaust people ever speak of is the one that happened during WWII.
Suppose so.

But it's a case of 'whatterboutery'.

'I don't want to read about children being murdered by Nazis.'

'WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN MURDERED BY OTHER REGIMES?'

'I don't want to read about that either.'

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

jordanneke wrote:
Hades wrote:I don't think it has anything to do with you Jordan,
Suppose so.

But it's a case of 'whatterboutery'.

'I don't want to read about children being murdered by Nazis.'

'WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN MURDERED BY OTHER REGIMES?'

'I don't want to read about that either.'
next Rochefort 10 is on me ! ;)

sergiobR1
Wastedddd

Post by sergiobR1 »

no one is resposible of nothing, forums are made to have a debate. We can argue our points of view.

That's why forums exists. To debate.
You talked about a hollocaust, and I talked about others hollocausts. I don't know why u can't keep the line instead of ignoring every fact I've talked about.

Don't worry, I understand, it's easy to ignore the fact that some group of people are destroying our planet just because they think different as we do, instead of try to understand that the planet needs to change the system into a more renewable one. We can't keep consuming the natural resources as we are doing right now !
That group of people it's savaging the planet, searching for gold, petroleum, planting soy, monsanto, cancer, Bayer, Health for a few, the rest can just die. Schools for who can afford it.

Just for the record, I have a nice job, Went to school, etc, I am just very upset about mother earth man, it's suffering !
we need renewable politics, fast ! this is going nowhere FAST !
Normal people preach peace, love and understanding.
Those who owns the world preach selfishsness, hate, etc.

Seems like mass control it's a fkng tabu nowadays.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

jordanneke wrote: Hades is responsible for putting subliminal messages into his posts, why else would a person write 1000 words to say 'Hi-hat needs work'?
I would like to respond to that,
but I'm currently too busy working on my hi-hats

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

sergiobR1 wrote: That group of people it's savaging the planet, searching for gold, petroleum, planting soy, monsanto, cancer, Bayer, Health for a few, the rest can just die. Schools for who can afford it.
now, let me start with a quote from a person we're all old enough to actively remember :
just because you're paranoid.... don't mean they're not after you !!
;)

I truly believe this world is being reigned by a bunch of über-rich and extremely intelligent people,
who took control around 100+ years, and ain't going anywhere, and will do anything to stay in control.

This has nothing to do with any form of religion.
Religion is more for people like us, the puppets.
They are the puppet masters. They only care about money and power.
For them, religion is only a tool to cover up their actions.

In essence, Jordan, you are saying the same thing,
when you said it's just that when people started getting hold of certain properties/stuff, they just won't allow others to take it away from them.
Except you gotta multiply this by x670000463 in their case.

Problem is, that whenever someone raises a serious question about who's really in charge (= the puppet masters),
he or she is called a conspiracy fool of some sort, even if he/she can prove with historical facts that there is a more than seriously disturbing ground for this belief/theory.

:)

sergiobR1
Wastedddd

Post by sergiobR1 »

youtu.be/Yz81vwHWZSU

Those who have ears shall hear

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

sergiobR1 wrote:no one is resposible of nothing, forums are made to have a debate. We can argue our points of view.

That's why forums exists. To debate.
You talked about a hollocaust, and I talked about others hollocausts. I don't know why u can't keep the line instead of ignoring every fact I've talked about.

Don't worry, I understand, it's easy to ignore the fact that some group of people are destroying our planet just because they think different as we do, instead of try to understand that the planet needs to change the system into a more renewable one. We can't keep consuming the natural resources as we are doing right now !
That group of people it's savaging the planet, searching for gold, petroleum, planting soy, monsanto, cancer, Bayer, Health for a few, the rest can just die. Schools for who can afford it.

Just for the record, I have a nice job, Went to school, etc, I am just very upset about mother earth man, it's suffering !
we need renewable politics, fast ! this is going nowhere FAST !
Normal people preach peace, love and understanding.
Those who owns the world preach selfishsness, hate, etc.

Seems like mass control it's a fkng tabu nowadays.
Dude. I have no idea how you ended up talking about globalist conspiracy, when all I said was
' I don't want to read about kids getting murdered'

Then you started the 'what about.....' you manufactured an argument entirely from nothing in order to get to the point about peace love and understanding? It makes no sense to me.

What 'facts' would you like me to respond to? The crazy alternative facts about a watchful eye, or bankers being worse than Nazis?

You mention the Aztecs and incas. They got fucked by guns germs and steel, and yes the Earth is almost fucked. But again now I'm replying to things that I never argued against.

How did I end up trolled into this?

Ps. No genocide ever happened apart from the holocaust. That's just a fact.