New members say hello...

General Chat // Music Discussion
Hades
Shit Eater
Re: New members say hello...

Post by Hades »

kostas wrote:
Hades wrote:and having to massively restrain myself from not trying out Greek pussy.
ahehm... nationalization of the pussy! that s interesting! I thought wherever you go it s about the same.. keep the flags out of my bed!!
hehe but yeah you had a hard time to keep yourself in check and not satisfying the local demand !

god, I know I know... trust me, flags have nothing to do with it,
rather temperament, eyes, lips, curves,... ugh, I don't know,
you know what I fucking mean, you crazy cunt !

or you're trying to say you don't have a certain attraction to Russian meoooww, Mr Kostas ??? ;)

also, I'd love to heroically look back at my own actions and like to think I was the master of self control,
but I think it had more to do with me being in la la land (without any narcotics that day) from serious sleep deprivation and the Cretan sun getting it's final revenge, so all I could do at some point was waltz my way to the nearest bed...
That and of course the fact that certain damsels left because you...

well, you know ;)
:D
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

Bebs
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by Bebs »

Hi guys,

Alberto here!

I have been on and off music production almost 10 years.

I love raw and groovy stuff, bass-heavy and dirty samples.

SFBM
&roid

Post by SFBM »

Bebs wrote:Hi guys,

Alberto here!

I have been on and off music production almost 10 years.

I love raw and groovy stuff, bass-heavy and dirty samples.
Welcome!

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

hello Alberto,

ready to go deep & dirty ?

Noah Weber
Interact. Don't Spam.
Hello im Noah Weber from Luxembourg

Post by Noah Weber »

I´m a 17 years old technolover.
I'm fascinated by techno.
So I began at the beginning of 2017 to learn how to produce music myself.
I have tried different kinds of techno.
But i ended up with Oldschool/Acid/Dark-Techno.

I am studying industrial electrical engineer and i try to include this experiences with my hobby the techno prouduction.

I currently use Ableton Push with Ableton Live 9 Software.

https://soundcloud.com/xweber

SFBM
&roid
Re: Hello im Noah Weber from Luxembourg

Post by SFBM »

Noah Weber wrote:I´m a 17 years old technolover.

I am studying industrial electrical engineer and i try to include this experiences with my hobby the techno prouduction.

Welcome Noah! Always good to see some younger guys get into techno, and especially get right into production, too! Electrical engineering would be a great match in mindset for creating techno, too!

Hades
Shit Eater
Re: Hello im Noah Weber from Luxembourg

Post by Hades »

Noah Weber wrote:I´m a 17 years old technolover.

well, if you're in Luxembourg, you're not that extremely far away from where I live.
If you ever want to drop by and spend a day in the studio, just contact me on my SC page.

and welcome to subsekt, as long as you can laugh with yourself from time to time, you'll do great here. ;)

sergiobR1
Wastedddd

Post by sergiobR1 »

welcome all guys
we speak of art with flaming passion
then do work void of compassion
and wonder why reality is bleeding fiction

unseen entity
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by unseen entity »

Hello subsekt crew!!! Great to finally be on board. Have really enjoyed reading the forums so far. A great resource for information.

A little about me. I am from Sydney Australia and have been producing on and off for several years. Never produced much proper techno until recently. I saw SNTS do a set here not too long ago and that has inspired me to try my hand at the genre. I used to mix a lot of techno in the late 90's, but got distracted along the way somehow.

I am finding it challenging in some regards since I am more used to producing very melodic tracks, but am enjoying the challenge and really hope to continue with this genre since I have kind of come full circle.

I am primarily a sofware producer and Ableton is my DAW of choice. I have used other DAWs but I like Ableton the most and use a bunch of vsts with it.

Would be keen to try my hand on some more hardware, but will stick to software for now.

Sorry for the long intro and I look forward to learning much more and being a part of the subsekt community.

SFBM
&roid

Post by SFBM »

unseen entity wrote:Hello subsekt crew!!! Great to finally be on board. Have really enjoyed reading the forums so far. A great resource for information.

A little about me. I am from Sydney Australia and have been producing on and off for several years. Never produced much proper techno until recently. I saw SNTS do a set here not too long ago and that has inspired me to try my hand at the genre. I used to mix a lot of techno in the late 90's, but got distracted along the way somehow.

I am finding it challenging in some regards since I am more used to producing very melodic tracks, but am enjoying the challenge and really hope to continue with this genre since I have kind of come full circle.

I am primarily a sofware producer and Ableton is my DAW of choice. I have used other DAWs but I like Ableton the most and use a bunch of vsts with it.

Would be keen to try my hand on some more hardware, but will stick to software for now.

Sorry for the long intro and I look forward to learning much more and being a part of the subsekt community.
Ah someone else from Aus! I saw SNTS in Melbourne and he was insane, I think my friends were putting on the Sydney gig for him as well.

Do you have a soundcloud?

unseen entity
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by unseen entity »

I heard his set in Melbourne was really good. That said, the one in Sydney was pretty great too. More to do with crowd vibe and venue etc. Was good to see him play though.

The event was run by IF? Records from Melbourne and Darkroom from Sydney. Also saw Truncate and Drumcell, but SNTS was my favourite of the night.

No currently, but I will try and get one happening soon.

SFBM
&roid

Post by SFBM »

unseen entity wrote:I heard his set in Melbourne was really good. That said, the one in Sydney was pretty great too. More to do with crowd vibe and venue etc. Was good to see him play though.

The event was run by IF? Records from Melbourne and Darkroom from Sydney. Also saw Truncate and Drumcell, but SNTS was my favourite of the night.

No currently, but I will try and get one happening soon.
IF? is run primarily in Sydney by Sebastian Bayne, not a Melbourne label. Yeah Truncate and Drumcell were playing the night after here for Machine, but I was wiped out from the night before + money wise, sadly, haha. Ah cool!

unseen entity
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by unseen entity »

Not really sure why I thought it was a Melbourne based label. My mistake.

Understandable. They had the Sydney one on a Sunday night. A bit of an odd choice I thought, but I guess that was when all the artists were available. Still a good night and good turn out.

nritchie89
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by nritchie89 »

Yo,

My name is Nicholas, from NE Scotland. Been producing for 2 and a half years now. Still early days but improving every time, looks like I have came to the right place.

My favourite artists would be Function, Shifted, Jeff Mills, Answer code request, Ritzi Lee, ROD, Blawan I could go on..

Looking forward to getting in amongst these posts with you all, can't believe I have never found this forum before!

Noah Weber
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by Noah Weber »

Hello, my name is Noah Weber im from Luxembourg

I´m a 17 years old technolover.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

we read you fine the first time, Noah ! ;)

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

nritchie89 wrote:Yo,

My name is Nicholas, from NE Scotland. Been producing for 2 and a half years now. Still early days but improving every time, looks like I have came to the right place.

My favourite artists would be Function, Shifted, Jeff Mills, Answer code request, Ritzi Lee, ROD, Blawan I could go on..

Looking forward to getting in amongst these posts with you all, can't believe I have never found this forum before!
welcome
any links to your music ?

Prophän
Back Bling

Post by Prophän »

heyitsleyy wrote:
Prophän wrote:Bienvenue ley, I might come live in paris next year, you'll let me visit your studio j'espère :lol:
On peux s'arranger !

Where do you live ? Coming to study / Work ?
Je vis au maroc, mais si je viens c'est pour les études

nritchie89
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by nritchie89 »

Hades wrote:
nritchie89 wrote:Yo,

welcome
any links to your music ?
Hi Mate,

Unfortunately not yet, everything I have made up until now I end up deciding I don't like it and move onto something else and have just been keeping my music to myself till I reach a stage where I am really proud of it. This hopefully will be soon, I have came such a long way but at same time know I have a long way to go, every time open the DAW or play with a synth I know I am improving though, will be sure to post all my tracks here.

akirawithv
fake

Post by akirawithv »

Hello there cunts, I'm Alex or Vkira

Hades got me into this mess...

I've been producing and DJing Techno/House for almost 2 years now here in Rio De Janeiro.

My first influences were Gui Boratto and Daft Punk when I was a kid but now I've been listening a lot to DVS1, Keith Carnal, Echonomist, Matrixxman, Etapp Kyle, Yan Cook... But i really like so many styles, it depends on my mood. I'm really into dark n dubby grooves with soulful melodies. Fun or introspective tracks are always welcome depending on the day!

I started in the Progressive/Deep House area, but now I'm changing my sound to traditional Techno and that's why I came here, to learn new skills so I can produce this type of music. Maybe I can share the little I know with whomever is interested in. These were my first days at school here and have already been learning so much here lately, thanks u cunts! hehehhehehe
Diving into the black hole...