New members say hello...

General Chat // Music Discussion
bounduk
Exampleless
Re: New members say hello...

Post by bounduk »

Hello everybody,
Long-time lurker, thought I'd take the plunge and sign up.

I don't really have many friends that are into listening to/making techno (both IRL and online) so I figured I'd post something on here and see what people make of it/make some friends that are doing stuff along the same kind of vein.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Welcome! Good to see people going legit :)
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

daniel
Get a fucking avatar

Post by daniel »

Hi everyone!

I'm Daniel from Portugal and I found my love for techno five years ago.
I first tried my hand at producing something resembling a track a few years ago but got stuck on the 'loop phase'. Some time ago I decided to give it another shot and try to finish some tracks, and since I've been a long time lurker I thought I might as well sign up to the forum.

PatrickHughes
Exampleless

Post by PatrickHughes »

Hey,

I'm Patrick from Rochester New York. I'm a big techno fan first and have been getting into producing the last couple years. I'm a fan of the more modern moving techno and some of my favorite dj's and artists are Adam Sellout, Chris Liebing, Dax J, Loco Dice, Nicole Moudaber ect... I'm pretty pumped to find these forums and hopefully learn a few things and find good new music.

SFBM
&roid

Post by SFBM »

PatrickHughes wrote:Hey,

I'm Patrick from Rochester New York. I'm a big techno fan first and have been getting into producing the last couple years. I'm a fan of the more modern moving techno and some of my favorite dj's and artists are Adam Sellout, Chris Liebing, Dax J, Loco Dice, Nicole Moudaber ect... I'm pretty pumped to find these forums and hopefully learn a few things and find good new music.
Welcome to the forums, Patrick! Some great techno choices in there :). Dax J is one of my fav's especially. Saw him play a month or so back and it was amazing.

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

delphine wrote: I enjoy Dozzy/Neel/VFTL, Tozzy, Sabatini, Edit Select, Acronym, Korridor, PAS, etc.
I think we could be friends <3

TechnoVicious
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by TechnoVicious »

Hey Everyone!

My name's Robert and I'm just a Techno fan. Mostly enjoy Berlin-ish style; Ben Klock, Jeff Mills, etc.

Glad to be apart of the forum!

F999
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by F999 »

Hey

I'm Fernando from Brazil.

I like both the more progressive/deep stuff like Cid Inc, Guy J, etc and the heavier and darker sounds of labels such as Bumload and Phobiq.

I produce too, but I (like most beginners I think) suck at arranging a full track. :?

Alume
Confetti

Post by Alume »

Hi all, good to see so much peeps enrolling to subsekt's crash course; How to make techno in 124091351*10^1241245123512 easy steps.

psicomagia
Alf Garnett

Post by psicomagia »

Hello,

My name is Alex Sheeny, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I've been reading and studying the Subsekt board daily for almost an year now and right now I decided it was time to join the conversation.

I'm a musician, I play lead guitar and compose in a heavy psychedelic band and produce Techno for almost a year (actually Subsekt was the place I found the most reliable information while looking for heavy bass electronic music production). I'd like to thank for all the work and time put in here by the admins and the community.

The producers I like most are Surgeon, Regis, Shifted, Wata Igarashi, Neel, UBX127, Rrose, Paula Temple, Regal & Amotik

SFBM
&roid

Post by SFBM »

StacieAnne wrote:
delphine wrote: I enjoy Dozzy/Neel/VFTL, Tozzy, Sabatini, Edit Select, Acronym, Korridor, PAS, etc.
I think we could be friends <3
I concur there too, great selection!

Snarf
Exampleless

Post by Snarf »

Hello,

My name is Tobias and i´m from Sweden. I stubbled upon this board by accident, think it was googling like....mastering techno kind of, have spent some month creeping around. Really enjoyed the knowledge some people share here and it seems like a legit place=) I produce my own kind like electronic-music-things but i most admit i´m not 100% techno but i´m really enjoying the energy.

Prophän
Back Bling

Post by Prophän »

psicomagia wrote: The producers I like most are Surgeon, Regis, Shifted, Wata Igarashi, Neel, UBX127, Rrose, Paula Temple, Regal & Amotik
I like what i'm reading here !

frozen hands
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by frozen hands »

Hello,
i've been following Subsekt website for almost a year , plenty of information , so why bother registering and ask HOW TO make this Kick ! (JK :p )
i'm a Local dj based on my country , been dj'ing for 4 years , inspired by SNTS , Headles Horseman , Tommy 4 Seven ,bas mooy , Amotik , Rebekah, and the list goes on.
Peace !

Prophän
Back Bling

Post by Prophän »

frozen hands wrote:Hello,
i've been following Subsekt website for almost a year , plenty of information , so why bother registering and ask HOW TO make this Kick ! (JK :p )
i'm a Local dj based on my country , been dj'ing for 4 years , inspired by SNTS , Headles Horseman , Tommy 4 Seven ,bas mooy , Amotik , Rebekah, and the list goes on.
Peace !
Welcome my tunisian cousin, cheers from morocco :D

frozen hands
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by frozen hands »

thanks , Cheers Bro ! :)

SLHFR
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by SLHFR »

Hey guys,
found this forum a while ago and now I've decided to join.
I'm from Germany and I got into Techno about two or three years ago. I enjoy a lot of different styles, be it the more straight-forward kind (e.g. Cleric, Setaoc Mass, Dax J, Amotik etc.) or deeper stuff (Deepbass & Ness, Donato Dozzy, Luigi Tozzi and others).

Recently I got into producing and djing aswell, so I hope I'll be able to learn something from you people :)

Swiss Pig
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by Swiss Pig »

I'm a Person......... ok I started getting into techno over Geometry Dash a game that plays it a lot then I started making raw tracks

rktic
Utter Cunt

Post by rktic »

Hello there folks - may the (c)untz be with you!

SFBM
&roid

Post by SFBM »

SLHFR wrote:Hey guys,
found this forum a while ago and now I've decided to join.
I'm from Germany and I got into Techno about two or three years ago. I enjoy a lot of different styles, be it the more straight-forward kind (e.g. Cleric, Setaoc Mass, Dax J, Amotik etc.) or deeper stuff (Deepbass & Ness, Donato Dozzy, Luigi Tozzi and others).

Recently I got into producing and djing aswell, so I hope I'll be able to learn something from you people :)
Welcome to the forums! Luigi Tozzi is playing here (Melbourne) next month, actually. Can't wait to go!