Good clubs in Luxembourg?

General Chat // Music Discussion
avmilli
Pig
Good clubs in Luxembourg?

Post by avmilli »

Unification of France, Germany and Luxembourg is often discussed, but for now does anyone know any good clubs there?

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Re: Good clubs in Luxembourg?

Post by msl »

There are none. Horrible place for music. Too much money, too much bling, too many bankers, too much coke, too many wankers.

There are one or two good crews/labels but the place is just too small.

www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Schrödinger was crossing the Mexican/US border illegally when he got caught by an imigration agent. The agent asked a few preliminary questions, and then, suspecting foul play, requested to inspect the trunk of the car. Schrödinger popped it open, and heard the agent say,
"Did you know there is a dead cat in here?", to which Schrödinger replied, "Well, I do now."
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Sorry to derail this thread by talking about something random.. but has anyone read 'Rene & Me: A Sort of Autobiography' by Gorden Kaye?
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Gordon Kaye as in Ello Ello!?
New Shit

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Indeed. Hoping it has a foreword by Officer Crabtree.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum

avmilli
Pig

Post by avmilli »

Very good English TV comedy, but not read his auto. The Germans love joking about war? Made me think of Adidas's metaphorical blue canvas and yellow stripped Gazelles on sale during the euros in London this year. I was going to buy a pair to celebrate the sacking of Paris but spent the money on a trip to Oslo. A friend of mine went to Luxembourg earlier this month. The bus seemed to wither away crossing the French border from Paris. Surprised it even left the city.

Klubb? Isn't that what the short guy with glasses used to say to often on 'ello 'ello.

If you like English film try Scum

'I'm your daddy now'

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Clop!

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Críoch wrote:Indeed. Hoping it has a foreword by Officer Crabtree.

That was a popular program at my house when I was a kid.
So popular my parents bought tickets to the live show they did in the west end of london with the full cast.
We all went as a familly, but it was a lot more rude and risque than the tv series.
I remember something about a shipment of dildoes, and there were can can dancers running around in underwear.
It was kinda shocking, embarassing for my folks too. I loved it.
New Shit

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

My 8vyr old has been watching the boxset over the last week & loves it. Gearing (clop) has just left & captain Bertorelli(??) hasa justa come ina the showa.

It's still ace. Catchphrases left right & centre.

avmilli
Pig

Post by avmilli »

Yes, the UK does have it's fair share of risque activity. Talking of westend shows I went to see Miss Saigon a few years ago when I was in London. Simple script, high quality performances from the cast. The costumes would've had most suspended from school, with scenes that perhaps glamourised male and female prostitution when examined from the view of aural stimulation musically as a trivialising production that can perhaps bias an opinion away from the majority. However the set was incredible when avoiding the non-recondite. A helicopter front appears almost full size on the stage with effects worth experiencing. Non-recondite? I suppose military helicopters can be redeployed for civilian purposes.

Helicopters from London - Try Deep Blue Helicopter tune on Moving Shadow. There are stories of UK techno Dj's battling with the D'n'B DJ's with UK's Dave Clarke as an answer back to this track in the 90's -oink.

terryfalafel
Component

Post by terryfalafel »

avmilli wrote: Helicopters from London - Try Deep Blue Helicopter tune on Moving Shadow. There are stories of UK techno Dj's battling with the D'n'B DJ's with UK's Dave Clarke as an answer back to this track in the 90's -oink.
Eh?

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

The Comanche RAH-66 reconnaissance and attack helicopter was being developed by Boeing and Sikorsky for the US Army. The first flight of the Comanche took place on 4 January 1996. The programme entered engineering and manufacturing development (EMD) in June 2000, which required the construction of nine aircraft in addition to the two prototypes by 2006.

Critical design review of the overall weapon system was completed in June 2003 and was to be followed by low rate initial production of 78 helicopters in three batches in 2007.

In February 2004, the US Army cancelled further research, development and planned purchases of the RAH-66 Comanche stealth helicopter. It believed that the helicopter would not meet the requirements of changing operational environments.
New Shit

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Tortoises and turtles are both reptiles from the order of Testudines, but in different classification families.

The major difference between the two is that tortoises dwell on land, while turtles live in the water some or nearly all of the time.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

I like turtles
New Shit

avmilli
Pig

Post by avmilli »

NUMBER 10. BELL H-13 SIOUX was a two-bladed, single engine, light
helicopter built by Bell Helicopter. Although The NUMBER 10 contained unnecessary additions The Bell H-13 realised a sudden popularity spike (recent/current). SIOUX relevance variable.
Key:H – App.

surface
Balance

Post by surface »

Cobra

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

If I may, could I perhaps change the subject?

As the young koala approaches six months, the mother begins to prepare it for its eucalyptus diet by predigesting the leaves, producing a faecal pap that the joey eats from her cloacum. The pap is quite different in composition from regular faeces, resembling instead the contents of the caecum, which has a high concentration of bacteria. Eaten for about a month, the pap provides a supplementary source of protein at a transition time from a milk to a leaf diet.

But I'm going off on a tangent.. Apologies!

What I meant to ask is, I wonder what that girl from the TV series 'Watching' is up to these days? How do you do a poll on the forum?

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

I feel that but it was harder then ever to level the forward as the thing turned but trimmed.
Never did grow held up with veneer, similar to the and basically twice whenever they but seven.
And as they tried touching when it was what stopping and cried return back are if then to because as and that ever lined with was.

So there fucking to are with then but as the probably misinterpreted could, whenever it is too what are as that and then nailed behind the clasp lept as he fell rug down below named some pretentious but constantly and was with that as to then are what drunk.
New Shit

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune