I'm back !

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
sergiobR1
Wastedddd
I'm back !

Post by sergiobR1 »

I have never been the guy who makes tracks full of details and textures and 55 channels.

But well... after so much work (literally) I have decided to go back into music and well... this is it

Feedback would be appreciated.
we speak of art with flaming passion
then do work void of compassion
and wonder why reality is bleeding fiction

terryfalafel
Component
Re: I'm back !

Post by terryfalafel »

sergiobR1 wrote:I have never been the guy who makes tracks full of details and textures and 55 channels.

But well... after so much work (literally) I have decided to go back into music and well... this is it

Feedback would be appreciated.

Listening on headphones it sounds good. Well balanced, simple but effective and very atmospheric. Good work :-)

dubdub
Asphyxiwank

Post by dubdub »

I like it overall. Sounds to me like pad could have some more low frequencies since there isn't much else going on in the lows. Whole mix could maybe use a touch of master bus saturation or tape emulation etc. Mix sounds solid otherwise but I think you need to bring in something new around 3 minutes to keep the track going, maybe another pad or some sporadic chords.

sergiobR1
Wastedddd

Post by sergiobR1 »

dubdub wrote: Whole mix could maybe use a touch of master bus saturation or tape emulation etc. Mix sounds solid otherwise but I think you need to bring in something new around 3 minutes to keep the track going, maybe another pad or some sporadic chords.
thx for the feedback bro

Well tbh I don't usually go more futher than this ! there's a limit when I produce. I select a few channels and can't use more than that. Cos my confort is use like 50 channels for everything and then i got stucked. so I'm trying since the beggining just use a few channels and work with that.
That gave me at long term my way to do tracks. I think that minimalism is very important in techno. If I would like to bring some High Mids sounds I just would erased the pad. cos minimalism is everything on my music.
Anyway. I just don't want to sound like anyone else. So no bells / claps / 3 corpus vst on a sound or a groovie bassline for me. I'm not saying I haven't done that before or going to do it again in the future, but by now, I feel very confortable doing atmos and hypno minimalistic tracks.
Cheers !
we speak of art with flaming passion
then do work void of compassion
and wonder why reality is bleeding fiction

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

I like this a lot,

I think you could dial the reverb back a touch. It gets a bit too much on the 3rd repetition of the super reverbed Porc

If you are to keep it as simple as it is at the moment, and perhaps don't want to introduce another element, then maybe there could be a more structured break where the pads really swell.