Post by Vilius J »

Here's some hard crunchy techno for you boys :D

<link removed>

Planar
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Vilius J - Renox [Techno]

Post by Planar »

Thanks for joining the forum Vilius J. It was nice of you to post just enough comments in this section within 40 minutes to make your username turn black.

You get out of Subsekt what you put in and I'm afraid it doesn't exist for you to promote yourself without at least contributing to the community. Introduce yourself properly, spend some other time in the other forums and you can happily post your tracks in here. Lets say another 30 posts in the other forums and I'll let you back in here, until then I don't want to see your username appearing in this section.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

If you look at the time stamps of his posts,
he listened to every track about 1 minute each, if even that...

should we all listen to his tracks for 1 minute ? ;)
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Planar wrote:Thanks for joining the forum Vilius J. It was nice of you to post just enough comments in this section within 40 minutes to make your username turn black.

You get out of Subsekt what you put in and I'm afraid it doesn't exist for you to promote yourself without at least contributing to the community. Introduce yourself properly, spend some other time in the other forums and you can happily post your tracks in here. Lets say another 30 posts in the other forums and I'll let you back in here, until then I don't want to see your username appearing in this section.
I was about to do the same, but you are ON IT... hehe.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.