Matt Altman - Series 02

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
MattAltmanMusic
Face Hugger
Matt Altman - Series 02

Post by MattAltmanMusic »

Hey everyone! Finished a track a couple of months ago, and I was thinking about giving it away as a free download. Would love your thoughts and feedback. Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/mattaltmanmusic/ ... ix/s-KvfJt

dubdub
Asphyxiwank
Re: Matt Altman - Series 02

Post by dubdub »

Mix sounds alright to me. Track is a bit generic though. Could really use an offbeat highat to add some drive and groove.

Andre_Crom
rescued

Post by Andre_Crom »

hey, i agree to dubdub, feel like an offbeat Porc would help to add more groove, kinda feel like i'm waiting for it all during the track.

besides that i feel it's solid underground techno, yea maybe a bit generic but defo worth to be released as free download.

maybe with some really memorable fx (like e.g. the "ripping paper fx" in ben klocks sub zero), it could become more memorable?

oh and i'd remove the massive swoosh at the end, that's a bit too much in your face in comparison to the deep rest of the track.

MattAltmanMusic
Face Hugger

Post by MattAltmanMusic »

Thank you for the feedback everyone!

bounduk
Exampleless

Post by bounduk »

Really nice mix etc, feels a bit more like a DJ tool than anything else but it definitely works.

Vilius J
broke

Post by Vilius J »

Would consider adding a bit fat shaker on this one. Maybe with some phase on it. Would move things on a little