Post by Liquidbass »

and
just let me know what ya think!

Barskiniov
skaghead
Re: finished 2 more tracks!

Post by Barskiniov »

Hi,

just want to say that for me "growth" evokes the same images like listening to Burial at night. Foggy empty streets and a person sitting in a train/bus watching trough the steamy windows :) Depressive and encouraging at the same time. Very nice atmos in it! I can identify a train? What else is in it? Amazing track! Peace, Barskiniov!

Liquidbass
Suspect Handshake

Post by Liquidbass »

Barskiniov wrote:Hi,

just want to say that for me "growth" evokes the same images like listening to Burial at night. Foggy empty streets and a person sitting in a train/bus watching trough the steamy windows :) Depressive and encouraging at the same time. Very nice atmos in it! I can identify a train? What else is in it? Amazing track! Peace, Barskiniov!
a train, a truck going by, and stuff being scraped( it was raining at the time of the filed recording ) along with normal background stuff moving it was an early morning

Twilitez
You only live once

Post by Twilitez »

Sounds quite good. I think you should play a couple more notes on that 'chordy stab' in the first track since its pretty melodic and that could help it move along nicer. Nothing fancy needed just a variation each 4 or even 8 bars.

Liquidbass
Suspect Handshake

Post by Liquidbass »

Twilitez wrote:Sounds quite good. I think you should play a couple more notes on that 'chordy stab' in the first track since its pretty melodic and that could help it move along nicer. Nothing fancy needed just a variation each 4 or even 8 bars.
The arpeggio type sound?