Death Is The Only Way

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
acesd619
Gnasher
Death Is The Only Way

Post by acesd619 »

Something I did today. No this isn't dark techno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaeJvrKc1qE

youtu.be/QaeJvrKc1qE

juodas
Indirection
Re: Death Is The Only Way

Post by juodas »

Well, I think mix is very busy and it needs clearing, and quite a lot, is way to busy for me , just way to much sounds for me...
Try to choose sounds you like and cut the other ones.
Can't tell a lot, just don't feel a groove just way to much happening everywhere.

acesd619
Gnasher

Post by acesd619 »

juodas wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:53 pm
Well, I think mix is very busy and it needs clearing, and quite a lot, is way to busy for me , just way to much sounds for me...
Can't tell a lot, just don't feel a groove just way to much happening everywhere.
Thanks that is some good feedback. I tend to just cram things in and call it electronica disregarding groove of course. I told myself I should stop doing these spewy one day sessions but it is a lot of fun. I would make the track more sparse too.

juodas
Indirection

Post by juodas »

acesd619 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:49 am
juodas wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:53 pm
Thanks that is some good feedback. I tend to just cram things in and call it electronica disregarding groove of course. I told myself I should stop doing these spewy one day sessions but it is a lot of fun. I would make the track more sparse too.
I had and still have same problem, i just overload mix with sounds and always feel that somethibg is missing, however as soon as you starting to cleaning it up, it sounds better

P0607r0n
Metric Martyr

Post by P0607r0n »

I like the kick, but true the mix is quite busy, and later on the track that kick gets buried a bit too much. Solution could be some equing( dip to the low mids of that pad ie.). I like the track, theres plenty of nice going on.

Prophän
Back Bling

Post by Prophän »

Video seems to be unavailable :(