Shine on you crazy diamond

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
Kraht
fake
Shine on you crazy diamond

Post by Kraht »

That awkwardly perfect guitarnotes from sir Gilmour. I could not resist using it as a theme in my last creation "Pink".
I also took the freedom to steal some action from mr Waters on the famous VCS3.

Enjoy!

dubdub
Asphyxiwank
Re: Shine on you crazy diamond

Post by dubdub »

The groove is a bit wonky for my taste. The low end lacks oompth, doesn't really have punch or boom in the subs.

Kromasome
arsehole

Post by Kromasome »

I really like this, the mix of the guitars and spoken word and programming makes it really interesting. I think there are possibly some technical issues but I don't think there would be all that much work required to sort them out (I can't even single out what they are, but overall I'd say the sound itself is maybe a little bit left of centre - but this is ok in my opinion).

Great work. Reminds me to get back to finishing some of the unofficial remixes I've started using samples from some of my favourite band tracks.

Kraht
fake

Post by Kraht »

Thanks for listening Dubdub! It is indeed more or less wonky with the sounds I produced. I find it very difficult to balance that mid low area and get that techno power. Can you be more specific on how to solve this?

@Kromasome: Thanks! I dont hear this kind of techno very often, so I'm very curious to your secret stash!