Hardware/ableton live set at a moroccan festival

List links to Live sets and Mixes
Prophän
Back Bling
Hardware/ableton live set at a moroccan festival

Post by Prophän »

Ok here goes one of my very first performed live sets, performed in a festival/gathering in the southern of morocco on a desertic and beautiful location.

Using ableton live 9 and a bunch of clips from my various projects.

Drums are a ableton stock. didn't have the tr8s at the time but it would basically give the same output.

Also using the minibrute2s which goes into the neutron filter.

Neutron is sequenced by the arturia on separate lines for pitch and gates using cv.

Effect wise I have three sends, one valhalla ubermod for verb, one echoboys on a very feedbacky preset, and another one on a rythmic preset for drums.

Hope you enjoy it ! all feedback is welcome.

0dd
Get in the back of the van
Re: Hardware/ableton live set at a moroccan festival

Post by 0dd »

Gon give this a listen when time allows. How was the party? Fx wise you use only sends, or is there stuff like eq etc per channel? Hoping to get an apc40 for Christmas, give myself some liveliness.
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music". Aldous Huxley

Prophän
Back Bling

Post by Prophän »

0dd wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:09 pm
Gon give this a listen when time allows. How was the party? Fx wise you use only sends, or is there stuff like eq etc per channel? Hoping to get an apc40 for Christmas, give myself some liveliness.
Yes using some eq on some channels but nothing fancy, basically high passing some stuff to avoid too much muddiness. other than that sends do the job very well. I do have an Apc 40 but didn't even use it here, I did everything with my laptop's mousepad and some keyboard shortcuts.

The party was too lit for me, full of psytrance heads from all over the world tripping their balls on acid and I was there stoned so couldn't connect very well :lol:

0dd
Get in the back of the van

Post by 0dd »

That hash.. :lol:
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music". Aldous Huxley

Prophän
Back Bling

Post by Prophän »

Very hard to avoid i reckon, but now I'm done with that 8-)