Check out my ambient techno mix for a DJ contest in the NL

List links to Live sets and Mixes
disect
Get a fucking avatar
Check out my ambient techno mix for a DJ contest in the NL

Post by disect »

Howdie !!

I recorded a promo set, 40 minutes long, fast mix down, ambient en energetic. Focused on building up quick and letting it come down. I like the emotional and confident techno.

When starting as a DJ not many people take the time to listen to your music and give feedback. Even the most small things !!! Oh, and I posted this set to Claydrum which is an organization in the southern Netherlands. They're holding a DJ contest and they will pick out 8 winners who will go for the price: spinning records at afterparty after a 5hr set of sluwe vos (dutch DJ).

It's the perfect place to start out and show what you can do. Really looking out to the final word tomorrow friday at 20:00. Hopefully they will take a good listen and appriciate what I do. There are sometimes mistakes in there, I am a perfectionist but it feels wonderfull that I can admit my own mistakes but I dont mind. its all about being creative and it doesnt botter me so much. Maybe thats why I like it soo much, it's soo improvisational!

Here's the link: https://soundcloud.com/punktuur/claydrum-promo

I'll let you guys know if there is interest ! Have a good one.

Cheers

mattie
refusenik
Re: Check out my ambient techno mix for a DJ contest in the

Post by mattie »

Nice