Planar - Come Meditate #16

List links to Live sets and Mixes
Planar
subsekt
subsekt
Planar - Come Meditate #16

Post by Planar »

Alright guys. I was recently asked to do a mix for Come Meditate, they're a collective really pushing the type of DnB I'm into. I've been keeping an eye on them for a while and was really happy to contribute to their mix series when they asked me to. It's just ~35 mins long as they put it on youtube as well, so my mix is mainly moody halfstep ;)

Track list is on their page, and if you like my mixes I'd give them a follow for more of the same.

https://soundcloud.com/come-meditate/co ... -16-planar

scamartist
Chernobyl
Re: Planar - Come Meditate #16

Post by scamartist »

Thanks Planar.

Was just listening to one of your other mixes recently and wondered if you had anything new uploaded.

These mixes are superb, brilliant atmosphere and flow.

krypt
Smore

Post by krypt »

great mix, solid tunes. heavy atmo all over + proper rolling!

Planar
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Planar »

Thanks for listening it's much appreciated.
scamartist wrote:Was just listening to one of your other mixes recently and wondered if you had anything new uploaded.
It's coming up to a year since I did my last proper mix, so I'm well overdue a new one. I'm slowly getting the odd hour of free time again now the baby is a little older, so watch this space!

scamartist
Chernobyl

Post by scamartist »

Planar wrote:It's coming up to a year since I did my last proper mix, so I'm well overdue a new one. I'm slowly getting the odd hour of free time again now the baby is a little older, so watch this space!
I know the feeling my little girl is 4 and a half now and I am just getting back to normality. ;)