Synus0006 + encoder @ Zajzar001

List links to Live sets and Mixes
encoderaudio
encoderaudio
Synus0006 + encoder @ Zajzar001

Post by encoderaudio »

Hi guys,

Just finished the editing of our very first live act with Synus0006 (PanelTrax, Backgroundnoise)

youtu.be/wQp28aHbE1Q
function over form ...
www.encoderaudio.com

AOM
Interact. Don't Spam.
Re: Synus0006 + encoder @ Zajzar001

Post by AOM »

I've scanned through 20 mixes on the forum so far, and yours is the first one I would download to my iPod. And then I saw that you are from Hungary and it makes extra sense. So much Techno I like has come out of Eastern Europe... Like Loktibrada, Rumenige, Toky, Hu, Boss, Umek, Takaaki Itoh (I know he's Japanese, but he's close with the Bratislava people)... and it makes sense that Hungary is in there too! Good stuff. If you have ever feel like talking about production techniques, then please let me know. I would love to know how you approach beat making. Cheers.

encoderaudio
encoderaudio
Re: Synus0006 + encoder @ Zajzar001

Post by encoderaudio »

AOM wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:34 pm
I've scanned through 20 mixes on the forum so far, and yours is the first one I would download to my iPod. And then I saw that you are from Hungary and it makes extra sense. So much Techno I like has come out of Eastern Europe... Like Loktibrada, Rumenige, Toky, Hu, Boss, Umek, Takaaki Itoh (I know he's Japanese, but he's close with the Bratislava people)... and it makes sense that Hungary is in there too! Good stuff. If you have ever feel like talking about production techniques, then please let me know. I would love to know how you approach beat making. Cheers.
Thanks mate, I'm always open for conversations, you can drop me a mail anytime :D
function over form ...
www.encoderaudio.com