Cases and enclosures for synths, modular and studio gear

Post items to buy & sell, private ads and members services
terryfalafel
Component
Cases and enclosures for synths, modular and studio gear

Post by terryfalafel »

Hello subsekters :-)

A few people might remember from a thread earlier this year that I started my own business earlier in 2019, making cases and enclosures for synths and studio kit. Well, I'm still cracking on with it and the ever generous Crioch has agreed to let me put a promotional post in here to hopefully spread the word a bit further.

So far I've been concentrating primarily on Eurorack cases, but also cases and side panels for other modular systems and also 19" studio racks. But I'm always on the lookout for different stuff to make - I'm really happy to get into custom work and can offer consultation and design services for anyone who needs some help in deciding exactly what they want or need. if you have an idea for a synth case or audio-related furniture, I can help turn it into a reality.

I work using hard woods, using wood that is native to the Netherlands whenever I can (which is quite often) and responsibly sourced imported wood when using local wood is not an option. All my stuff is put together with heavy duty joinery techniques and I spend a lot of time on finishing - I'm really proud of the stuff I send out to people, and the responses I have received from customers have been universally positive.

I'm based in Amsterdam, NL so locals are welcome to meet in person to discuss projects. For everyone else, emails / Skype / Whatsapp etc are all possible when discussing any ideas for projects which you might have.

If you'd like to see some examples of my work, please have a look at my website or Instagram :

www.gouldcaseworks.nl/

www.instagram.com/gould_case_works

If you would like to chat, send me a PM and we can work out the best way to speak to each other...

At the moment I'm hunting for a commission for a really big modular case to add to my portfolio of designs. If anyone's in the market for an 18u / 21u or bigger Eurorack case, or a big (4 - 5 row or bigger) Serge type case then please let me know. I'm offering design services for free and a discount on the work for the right project

Some bits and pieces from this year :

Ben Kohonays
Quaint
Re: Cases and enclosures for synths, modular and studio gear

Post by Ben Kohonays »

Really nice looking stuff, I wish you all the success you deserve.
0dd wrote: Gotta love the subsekt derail ethic.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Best of luck indeed with everything Man!

Looks seriously fine. I genuinely did not expect to see anything that impressive when I clicked in here. Really beautiful workmanship. You have a good eye & a real talent.

Anything you need or want to do.. if you can use subsekt in any way, shape or form.. go for it! :D
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

These look really nice. Very high quality. I've shared your links to facebook.
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

terryfalafel
Component

Post by terryfalafel »

Thanks, thanks and thanks again fellas. Your support is greatly appreciated :D

terryfalafel
Component

Post by terryfalafel »

January sale time!

There are big reductions on my photo model cases from last year, plus 10% off new orders placed in the next couple of weeks. All the info is on my website - www.gouldcaseworks.nl.

Questions? Send a pm or an email :-)

timc3
Back Bling

Post by timc3 »

They are beautiful. Nice job

terryfalafel
Component

Post by terryfalafel »

Couple of photos of recent stuff...

Ready and waiting to take orders from Subsekters :-)