aliens, ufo, paranormal, weird

General Chat // Music Discussion
nocernoc
unsure
aliens, ufo, paranormal, weird

Post by nocernoc »

right, this ones been brewing a while.

ive been doing some research on fringe stuff. i think ive just about taken everything up out there on the web. reptilians, greys, blondes, tall whites, mutilation, nazi ufos, under ground bases, elite peaodophiles, aliens in the moon. secret space programs and government. lovely stuff. i think ill do an anime series out of it when theres time.

im quite fascinated by how it all links to the occult. particularly jack parsons, nasa, crowley, and oppenheimer and hubbard. though beyond the working stuff it goes quite.

then theres crowley and the aiwass being which of course is one among many channeling incidents.

i also sense a link with cern and the occult.

of course theres a kind of broad relationship with all this and illuminati stuff and their symbols showing up everywhere.

so what of it? you, in the know. any experience with these beings. demons or aliens? real or not? how deep does it go.

i started my research because of some very very lucid dreams i had about two years ago which involved some of these beings. perhaps it was some telepathic signal leakage. i dont know. all i know is i never dreamt like that before. it was disgusting so i wont mention much. but one of the dreams i had, featured a massive humanoid green being with large horns on forehead and what appeared to be yellow or red eyes with black slits. his face was shaped like a spade and it looked a like it was dented up with very small pocks. he was licking the anus of a very unhappy little boy. it absolutely disgusted me. as i say i did not feel as i was dreaming. that kind of shit simply has not and never does occur to my thinking and nor have i ever been exposed to such imagery. thats why i started researching. so what i found was an almost exact match for descriptions of a reptilian alien.
i also found other info linking them to missing children. could it be coincidence?

borg
Lifer
Re: aliens, ufo, paranormal, weird

Post by borg »

on a Tuesday night???
Andy
the lunatics are in the hall...

0dd
Get in the back of the van

Post by 0dd »

That's kinda how I started digging. It started with subliminal messages and the freemasons. The rabbit hole is near. Proceed with caution, but do not fear. Just don't let the whole idea overwhelm you. It is yet to become interesting. I suggest you start looking into psychedelics/entheogens. Mckenna is a nice place to start. Read/listen a lot, prepare yourself, maybe try some meditation or similar to help you keep your cool. Plunge in. Enjoy the ride!

Oh and as for the green skin spade headed ass licker, it was probably Lord Xenu.
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music". Aldous Huxley

s7ntax
pregnant

Post by s7ntax »

My mate went wandering on Penwith Moor looking at an old cottage where Crowly used to stay and get up to some satanic shit, said it was proper grim.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

All I can tell you is that the world is definitely not a chaos of different beliefs and agendas all wrestling for power.
It's all under the auspices of one infallible all powerful secret group who control everything and to whom absolutely everything that happens is linked.
Also...Zionists. Illuminati, Rosicrucians, Jesuits, Order of Memphis and Mizraim, Templars, City of London Liveries, and....erm... Yeah fuck, it Hari Krishnas, the annoying singing dancing fucks.

To throw in to the pot, I have been a member of the church of Satan (still am), a freemason (technically still am, though realistically lapsed), a Thelemite order (again, lapsed), and currently now am a member of two orders of which I can't specifically name because rules.
You could say for the last 18 years I have been a student of the occult.

So, I am part of the new world order, apparently, and I am aiding in the enslavement of all humanity for our master plan.

A percentage of this post is entirely true.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

tsaro
Lifer

Post by tsaro »

Sometimes you can get a glimpse of some underlying structure of reality, and it's up to you to decide whether you want to do something with it or not. Though my advice would be, question everything, especially your own theories and don't entrench yourself.
how far do you want to go

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

s7ntax wrote:My mate went wandering on Penwith Moor looking at an old cottage where Crowly used to stay and get up to some satanic shit, said it was proper grim.

That's near Zennor right?
Higher Tregerthen?

I went all around that area years and years ago when I was staying in Trevalgan on a holiday with my band to record our album.
Weird shit.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

ozias_leduc
ANAL

Post by ozias_leduc »

Very interesting all this stuff! But it's all BULLLSHIT

Don't underestimate the things that your mind can do between asleep and awake. I've had some weird experiences that weren't dreams. But that doesn't mean I start looking into the ooga booga occult paranormal (although, admittedly at the time, i did... but i was 12)

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

indeed. could all be bullshit.

i heard that a married couple conjured a reptilian being in the zenor cottage. the woman allegedly had a heart attack and the man went to a nut house but i couldn't find any evidence to support this.

once you've dug in, you find many, many, reports of similar incidents all corroborating each other. if it is all bullshit, it leaves some explaining to do there. I can't accept the explanation that these people simply are all liers.

has anyone actually had any first hand experience with this kind of thing? abduction, contact, materilization, etc...

i had a few other "dreams" but i don't think i'll mention them. i will mention that these experiences come very close to descriptions of "remote viewing". the only other time i've had the same experience was on tablets at the raves. like an out of body experience where you can view things from a floating camera view but from outside of the body.

assuming its not all bullshit; for the sake of argument. i think it may have something to do with location and association. these dreams started happening when i moved back to london. so it may have something to do with that. london would be a mecca for this type of stuff. it would perfectly explain institutionalism and hierarchicism; and the city of london maybe being the source of this filthy power.

again, assuming it is true. consider the role that technology is playing today in this context. could it be an extremely long term development whose eventual purpose is to enslave humanity? technology that is eventually intended to invade the very confines of ones mind. to transform individuals into bio-bots.

my personal philosophy is not to accept anything as either true or false until it has been seen. the state of the matter until that point is reached is simply unknown.

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

wayfinder wrote:no matter what you actually believe, always act as like there's nothing supernatural

your eyes arent trustworthy, dont accept things you see
i accept that to a certain point. beyond that point there are things wherein which it would be unwise not to rely on ones sight.

it depends in great part on your acuity and power to resolve that which is unknown into that which can be known.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

insert crazy haired white man aliens meme

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

nocernoc wrote:right, this ones been brewing a while.

ive been doing some research on fringe stuff. i think ive just about taken everything up out there on the web. reptilians, greys, blondes, tall whites, mutilation, nazi ufos, under ground bases, elite peaodophiles, aliens in the moon. secret space programs and government. lovely stuff. i think ill do an anime series out of it when theres time.

im quite fascinated by how it all links to the occult. particularly jack parsons, nasa, crowley, and oppenheimer and hubbard. though beyond the working stuff it goes quite.

then theres crowley and the aiwass being which of course is one among many channeling incidents.

i also sense a link with cern and the occult.

of course theres a kind of broad relationship with all this and illuminati stuff and their symbols showing up everywhere.

so what of it? you, in the know. any experience with these beings. demons or aliens? real or not? how deep does it go.

i started my research because of some very very lucid dreams i had about two years ago which involved some of these beings. perhaps it was some telepathic signal leakage. i dont know. all i know is i never dreamt like that before. it was disgusting so i wont mention much. but one of the dreams i had, featured a massive humanoid green being with large horns on forehead and what appeared to be yellow or red eyes with black slits. his face was shaped like a spade and it looked a like it was dented up with very small pocks. he was licking the anus of a very unhappy little boy. it absolutely disgusted me. as i say i did not feel as i was dreaming. that kind of shit simply has not and never does occur to my thinking and nor have i ever been exposed to such imagery. thats why i started researching. so what i found was an almost exact match for descriptions of a reptilian alien.
i also found other info linking them to missing children. could it be coincidence?
Wait a second.... You're trolling.

collide
Smore

Post by collide »

I want to believe.

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

trolling for information, yes.

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

collide wrote:I want to believe.
there's nothing special about believing beyond its utility.

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

world leaders are biological robots implanted to the hilt; enslaved to do their masters bidding which is to enslave everybody else. the formula applies recursively. if you're going up your going down. if your going down your going up. it is a devious, insidious application of mass mind control that pervades the lives of every person. the end of which is single unification of many small holes to make one super massive black hole. fuck flying spaghetti monsters, go watch the blob.

the issue with the chaotic theory for the development of society when it's put against the argument that a society that is being 'secretly' controlled, is that it is moot slightly when you consider that society's development IS effectively under some physical control and is tending toward a purpose. so whether we believe there is someone behind it or not is a little besides the point. although, considering such theories may go some way into motivating the things that are going on and additionally explain things that we were not previously aware of. simply assigning this process to chaos and accepting events that come along as absolutely random and non-causal defeats reason and natural human tendency to enquire.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

nocernoc wrote:
That wins hands down the most crazy batshit thing I've read here on c̶o̶n̶s̶p̶i̶r̶a̶c̶y̶ ̶c̶e̶n̶t̶r̶a̶l̶ subsekt.

Amøbe
Moderate

Post by Amøbe »

this is brilliant <3

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

jordanneke wrote:
nocernoc wrote:
That wins hands down the most crazy batshit thing I've read here on c̶o̶n̶s̶p̶i̶r̶a̶c̶y̶ ̶c̶e̶n̶t̶r̶a̶l̶ subsekt.
yes, indeed. that is the response i expected. all a little far fetched. although it has probably been mentioned here already, i do so again for posterity : that is that, stuff about the dutroux affair, the westmisnter dossier and the aquino story are all tripe. two words to sum it all up: 1) witch-hunt, 2) mass hysteria. sorry if this seems completely unrelated but there are links that put it within the realm of consideration.

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

You guys knew that Hitler worked at VW car manufacturer in Argentina 'til 1964? A journalist said so in German tv not too long ago.
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths