It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:01 pm 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 am
Posts: 8411
Alume wrote:
I love how Terry gave me a little reason to come back to subsekt.

I love how Terry seems to have trouble hating things.

I love how Mono at least hated hate.


I hate folks that try to pretend they don't hate shit.
It just means they have a different definition of what hate means.
For me, hate, in general, is just very strong dislike, it's as simple as that,
and I think that's pretty much what it means for most people here.
So when I say I hate some stuff it doesn't mean my days are just all joyless and I'm a miserable cunt all the fucking time.

Letting out some negativity and some frustration can help wonders,
I hate people that complain all the time, I really do,
but I also hate people that as soon as anyone starts to ventilate even a little bit,
start saying how they'll never be happy in their life with all this hatred and their "negative attitude"
(people in the US are especially great at saying that kind of shit).
Life isn't all sunshine and people deal with shit by complaining about it.
It's what bars make a living off, that and beer of course. :mrgreen:

_________________
"Much of the beauty that arises in art comes from the struggle an artist wages with his limited medium"
Henri Matisse



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:31 pm 
Online
RcU7FaEEzNU
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:16 pm
Posts: 2486
StacieAnne wrote:
I hate the fact that you forget Wimminz post on this forum.


There are two?!

_________________
https://soundcloud.com/jordan-louis



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:54 pm 
Offline
Reykjavik
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:58 pm
Posts: 1250
Location: Lisbon,Portugal
I hate the fact the monoxid is working and still didnt reply to my reply because i was trying to be funny but nobody noticed :cry:

_________________
Voices From Cindy's Cunt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:27 pm 
Offline
refusenik
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:10 pm
Posts: 296
Enough of the hate. What do you love?
I love wimminz! ..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:49 pm 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:31 pm
Posts: 8512
terryfalafel wrote:
I quite like a few of the things posted in this thread tbh. Defo Simpsons up to the 10th series....

I'm not how shorts can be something that anyone would actually hate. To the shorts hater, you must be a rashy, stinking mess in summer.

I'm indifferent to lots of stuff, but I dunno how much I actually hate.

One thing might be middle aged men on a techno forum complaining about how unfulfilled they are. If you haven't realised it's your own responsibility by this point, I'm afraid you might never be happy fellas.

:-)


Happiness and content is the antithesis of good art.
Anger is an energy.
Happiness isn't just about fulfillment.

_________________
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
Latest Release https://parabolarecords.bandcamp.com/
Live PA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:40 pm 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:31 pm
Posts: 8512
It annoys me when people who don't see the light and the dark.
Like Hades said, people who immediately take any kind of negative expression as some defiance of the perfection of a positive world. As if there is only positivity and it is then only way.
Hate is a form of love, it has an intensity and passion.
Hate can cause a crackling electric energy that can help creation burn through the night.
Much of the art we love and cherish was born of hatred and anger and frustration.
Conflict is the seed of progress.

However if we are to be serious for a moment, there are a lot of things that anger me, or annoy me, or give me displeasure.
But hate is something I reserve for only the truly deserving.
I have a respect of hate.
True hate is as consuming as love. That feeling where you cannot think about anything else, where your focus narrows, where you want to demolish the nature of your hate.
That doesn't come to me very often.

I hate authority, because in my eyes there is no authority but yourself.
I hate injustice, real injustice. I got very upset seeing footage of Spanish police beating on innocent members of the public trying to vote for their independence. Fuck the police and the governments that use them as weapons.
I hate that political progress has ended, and that capitalist democracy is seen as some unquestionable perfection of organising society when we are far from reaching any sort of perfection in society.
I hate the commodification of art, I hate that techno has moved towards this lame mimicry of mainstream music industry bullshit, of image and marketing and all the other crap that has pushed it to becoming less of a movement and just another thing to sell.

Other than that, shit just annoys me.

I've not hated an individual for a long time. Last person I hated I sent to hospital. Since then I am a changed man.

_________________
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
Latest Release https://parabolarecords.bandcamp.com/
Live PA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:01 pm 
Offline
Small Penis
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 2634
Location: Berlin
mainst09 wrote:
I hate the fact the monoxid is working and still didnt reply to my reply because i was trying to be funny but nobody noticed :cry:


I LOVE your reply. I really do. Laughed hard, well played Pedro. :lol:

I'm fine with people hating certain things/persons. What I don't get is to hate something just for hate's sake. Hence I find Black Metal utterly embarrassing. It's so shit... :lol:

_________________
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid
http://soundcloud.com/sphaereon
Bandcamp: https://monoxid.bandcamp.com/

Image

BandoftheHand's girlfriend is getting wet when listening to Mono.xID tracks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:16 pm 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 am
Posts: 8411
mainst09 wrote:
I hate the fact the monoxid is working and still didnt reply to my reply because i was trying to be funny but nobody noticed :cry:


you said something funny ? :shock:
(actually, as far as I remember, you, my friend, don't need 5 nazi's to be in need of an ambulance or some kind of hospital support) :mrgreen:

_________________
"Much of the beauty that arises in art comes from the struggle an artist wages with his limited medium"
Henri Matisse



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:53 pm 
Online
RcU7FaEEzNU
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:16 pm
Posts: 2486
If we are being honest about hate, the only thing I probably hate is that there really isn't any fair justice.

If you are privileged and rich, you can pretty much do anything you fucking want, as no-one will fucking stop you. And as there is no afterlife, if you're a grade A asshole with no empathy, you get off scot-free.

I hate that. Properly hate that.


Remember this? If that dude had scratched my Renault Clio, no one would have given a shit, but because he scratched a rich-man's car it's all over the news. Cos rich people are more worthy in the eyes of the law.


_________________
https://soundcloud.com/jordan-louis



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:08 pm 
Offline
Reykjavik
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:58 pm
Posts: 1250
Location: Lisbon,Portugal
Mono-xID wrote:
mainst09 wrote:
I hate the fact the monoxid is working and still didnt reply to my reply because i was trying to be funny but nobody noticed :cry:


I LOVE your reply. I really do. Laughed hard, well played Pedro. :lol:

I'm fine with people hating certain things/persons. What I don't get is to hate something just for hate's sake. Hence I find Black Metal utterly embarrassing. It's so shit... :lol:



so what are you trying to say that my hate of cops its just for hate's sake? because there's a million reasons why i should hate cops...

_________________
Voices From Cindy's Cunt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:27 pm 
Offline
Small Penis
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 2634
Location: Berlin
mainst09 wrote:
Mono-xID wrote:
mainst09 wrote:
I hate the fact the monoxid is working and still didnt reply to my reply because i was trying to be funny but nobody noticed :cry:


I LOVE your reply. I really do. Laughed hard, well played Pedro. :lol:

I'm fine with people hating certain things/persons. What I don't get is to hate something just for hate's sake. Hence I find Black Metal utterly embarrassing. It's so shit... :lol:



so what are you trying to say that my hate of cops its just for hate's sake? because there's a million reasons why i should hate cops...



That wasn't aimed at you directly, just a general observation. I don't like cops either (though I don't HATE them) but I was in some fucked up situations where I was happy when the cops arrived.

_________________
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid
http://soundcloud.com/sphaereon
Bandcamp: https://monoxid.bandcamp.com/

Image

BandoftheHand's girlfriend is getting wet when listening to Mono.xID tracks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:56 pm 
Offline
Blanks
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:50 pm
Posts: 2618
Hades wrote:
Alume wrote:
I love how Terry gave me a little reason to come back to subsekt.

I love how Terry seems to have trouble hating things.

I love how Mono at least hated hate.


I hate folks that try to pretend they don't hate shit.
It just means they have a different definition of what hate means.
For me, hate, in general, is just very strong dislike, it's as simple as that,
and I think that's pretty much what it means for most people here.
So when I say I hate some stuff it doesn't mean my days are just all joyless and I'm a miserable cunt all the fucking time.

Letting out some negativity and some frustration can help wonders,
I hate people that complain all the time, I really do,
but I also hate people that as soon as anyone starts to ventilate even a little bit,
start saying how they'll never be happy in their life with all this hatred and their "negative attitude"
(people in the US are especially great at saying that kind of shit).
Life isn't all sunshine and people deal with shit by complaining about it.
It's what bars make a living off, that and beer of course. :mrgreen:


I'm quite pleased that in 7 pages of the same, we can appreciate a different sound.

_________________
SC - FB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline
Reykjavik
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:58 pm
Posts: 1250
Location: Lisbon,Portugal
mainst09 wrote:
so what are you trying to say that my hate of cops its just for hate's sake? because there's a million reasons why i should hate cops...



Mono-xID wrote:
That wasn't aimed at you directly, just a general observation. I don't like cops either (though I don't HATE them) but I was in some fucked up situations where I was happy when the cops arrived.


ah oke sorry.
i get your point and i think about that a lot times but everytime cops approached me they were fucking violent for no reason, sorry but here most of them are connected to fascist movements and they are dumb as fuck they beat people for no reason AND i hate how they act like they are fuckin superior but most of them are just fucking cunts who can't pleasure their wifes because they use too much steroids and they cant get their dick up so they beat people by frustation

_________________
Voices From Cindy's Cunt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:34 pm 
Offline
Small Penis
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 2634
Location: Berlin
To sum it up, yesterday I saw a graffiti which says " FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BECOME COPS"

I agree.

_________________
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid
http://soundcloud.com/sphaereon
Bandcamp: https://monoxid.bandcamp.com/

Image

BandoftheHand's girlfriend is getting wet when listening to Mono.xID tracks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:55 pm 
Offline
refusenik
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:10 pm
Posts: 296
mainst09 wrote:
mainst09 wrote:
so what are you trying to say that my hate of cops its just for hate's sake? because there's a million reasons why i should hate cops...



Mono-xID wrote:
That wasn't aimed at you directly, just a general observation. I don't like cops either (though I don't HATE them) but I was in some fucked up situations where I was happy when the cops arrived.


ah oke sorry.
i get your point and i think about that a lot times but everytime cops approached me they were fucking violent for no reason, sorry but here most of them are connected to fascist movements and they are dumb as fuck they beat people for no reason AND i hate how they act like they are fuckin superior but most of them are just fucking cunts who can't pleasure their wifes because they use too much steroids and they cant get their dick up so they beat people by frustation


Hahaha! Funny shit. Cops need love! ..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:01 pm 
Offline
Reykjavik
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:58 pm
Posts: 1250
Location: Lisbon,Portugal
intrusav wrote:
mainst09 wrote:
mainst09 wrote:
so what are you trying to say that my hate of cops its just for hate's sake? because there's a million reasons why i should hate cops...



Mono-xID wrote:
That wasn't aimed at you directly, just a general observation. I don't like cops either (though I don't HATE them) but I was in some fucked up situations where I was happy when the cops arrived.


ah oke sorry.
i get your point and i think about that a lot times but everytime cops approached me they were fucking violent for no reason, sorry but here most of them are connected to fascist movements and they are dumb as fuck they beat people for no reason AND i hate how they act like they are fuckin superior but most of them are just fucking cunts who can't pleasure their wifes because they use too much steroids and they cant get their dick up so they beat people by frustation


Hahaha! Funny shit. Cops need love! ..



hahahhaha

_________________
Voices From Cindy's Cunt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:41 am 
Offline
Grind

Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:57 am
Posts: 514
Lost to the Void wrote:
It annoys me when people who don't see the light and the dark.
Like Hades said, people who immediately take any kind of negative expression as some defiance of the perfection of a positive world. As if there is only positivity and it is then only way.
Hate is a form of love, it has an intensity and passion.
Hate can cause a crackling electric energy that can help creation burn through the night.
Much of the art we love and cherish was born of hatred and anger and frustration.
Conflict is the seed of progress.

However if we are to be serious for a moment, there are a lot of things that anger me, or annoy me, or give me displeasure.
But hate is something I reserve for only the truly deserving.
I have a respect of hate.
True hate is as consuming as love. That feeling where you cannot think about anything else, where your focus narrows, where you want to demolish the nature of your hate.
That doesn't come to me very often.

I hate authority, because in my eyes there is no authority but yourself.
I hate injustice, real injustice. I got very upset seeing footage of Spanish police beating on innocent members of the public trying to vote for their independence. Fuck the police and the governments that use them as weapons.
I hate that political progress has ended, and that capitalist democracy is seen as some unquestionable perfection of organising society when we are far from reaching any sort of perfection in society.
I hate the commodification of art, I hate that techno has moved towards this lame mimicry of mainstream music industry bullshit, of image and marketing and all the other crap that has pushed it to becoming less of a movement and just another thing to sell.

Other than that, shit just annoys me.

I've not hated an individual for a long time. Last person I hated I sent to hospital. Since then I am a changed man.


THIS!!! All day fucking long!!!

_________________
I wanna burn the whole fucking world


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:43 am 
Offline
Grind

Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:57 am
Posts: 514
I hate drivers that tailgate me and I really hate that it's not easy to stop, pull them outta their car and knock seven bells of shit out of them.
I hated Obama and hated that everyone else seemed to love him.
I hate that I am covered in scars from self-harming.
I hate that young people now sing the names of politicians rather than telling them to fuck-off.
I hate that I'll never be a father.
I hate that I lost 3 stone while travelling but have put it all back on again.
I hate that I have bought a monologue but am not yet proficient enough to justify the purchase.
I hate that I lost a fight with my nemesis in junior school.
I hate that I drove away the only woman I have ever loved.
I hate that I'm only 6ft tall.
I hate that I shot a bird when I was 12.
I hate that I betrayed my best friend and I hate that he forgave me.
I hate that I don't stand out in the crowd.
I hate it when I DO stand out in the crowd.
I hate that all my techno sounds like shit.
I hate that I sold my decks.
I hate that I cut off my dreads.
I hate that having dreads nowadays is to be accused of cultural-appropriation.
I hate that I stopped skating and now I can't do any tricks other than to drop-in.
I hate that I have no talent.
I hate that I once fucked someone then just told her to leave.
I hate that I am not a genius.
I hate that I cry at King Kong
I hate that it takes a movie about a giant ape to make me cry.

wow, sorry, catharsis is addictive.

_________________
I wanna burn the whole fucking world


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:01 am 
Offline
Rolf Harris
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:14 pm
Posts: 813
I really hate how fucking easy it is for angry, resentful people to obtain guns in my country.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things I hate
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:56 am 
Online
RcU7FaEEzNU
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:16 pm
Posts: 2486
The_G wrote:
I really hate how fucking easy it is for angry, resentful people to obtain guns in my country.


I predict that that absolutely nothing will happen, until someone shoots more, then nothing will happen.

The rest of the world will go 'meh, well that was 'unexpected'....'

_________________
https://soundcloud.com/jordan-louis



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
skymiles v1.1 designed by CodeMiles Team -TemplatesDragon-.