It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:00 am 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:50 am
Posts: 8
Hey Guys

iam very new to this forum...
I make Techno music with ableton 9 and cubase 9... i am trying to come as near as possible to Andreas Henneberg Sounddesign and Arrangement but iam miles away of this success (its mostly my sub region below 100HZ that i dont understand well. cant make my subbass groove like A. Hennebergs...)
Interresting musicians are Sascha Cawa, Dirty Doering, Victor Ruiz and Carlo Ruetz! like i said iam worlds away from this sounds...

my question is to you compressorlovers...

if you must make a choise of this three compressors for overall sakes. which one would be your goto compressor? For channelcompressing and for busscompressing (i have allready too much compressors but i cant let it go to buy my last one i guess :)

-Eli Arousor
-sly fy Deflector
-U-he Presswerk

Which one of these compressor are working fine on which of your sourcematetial?


thank you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:48 am 
Offline
Arranged Divorce
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:19 pm
Posts: 2914
Location: Sweden
None. I would go with Klanghelm MJUC / TDR Kotelnikov / Vladg Molot & everything from Variety of Sound albeit their old and 32bit plugins.

_________________
• Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattias.Fridell.Music
• Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/fridell
• Sample packs: http://mfsamples.bandcamp.com

EGRESSING / DESTITUTUS (SUSLTD009)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:31 pm 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:50 am
Posts: 8
thank you...

got 2 of em...
kotelnikov is very clean...
and the mjuc is good...

did you demo the arousor or presswerk?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:10 pm 
Offline
Arranged Divorce
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:19 pm
Posts: 2914
Location: Sweden
I only tried Presswerk as demo but didn't agree with it for some reason. Weird since I like everything else from u-He.

_________________
• Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattias.Fridell.Music
• Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/fridell
• Sample packs: http://mfsamples.bandcamp.com

EGRESSING / DESTITUTUS (SUSLTD009)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:45 pm 
Offline
Gnasher

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:05 am
Posts: 219
I'd go with something Mattias recommended, not just because they are a damn bit cheaper but the companies are well worth supporting and the plugins they're putting out are nothing short of amazing.

I own MJUC and like it very much but don't use it all that often. Kotelnikov is something I've gotten into recently and I think it's insanely good. I wouldn't worry about it being too clean or whatever. I often used to think that as I want to get colour everywhere but this is computer land and you can add colour at any stage of the music making process. Kotelnikov is really something special and if you get the GE edition is has the ying and yang modes for added harmonic distortion.

On a side note the fact you've mentioned comparing your own material to another artist, then making a compressor request says that you feel like these other tools are going to bring you closer to that sound. I could be wrong but the post says that to me. I'd focus on learning what you have as they are seriously good plugins you have there, I'd also stop comparing your material to this artists as it's a road to buying plugin after plugin, frustration or simply emulation. A shift in approach towards your current gear and comparisons to other music could help more than a new compressor plugin. I might have read your post different to it's intention but that's my take.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:21 pm 
Offline
Small Penis
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 2637
Location: Berlin
Presswerk is great imo. My most used Comp (together with MJUC).

_________________
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid
http://soundcloud.com/sphaereon
Bandcamp: https://monoxid.bandcamp.com/

Image

BandoftheHand's girlfriend is getting wet when listening to Mono.xID tracks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:19 pm 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:50 am
Posts: 8
CRDM wrote:


On a side note the fact you've mentioned comparing your own material to another artist, then making a compressor request says that you feel like these other tools are going to bring you closer to that sound. I could be wrong but the post says that to me. I'd focus on learning what you have as they are seriously good plugins you have there, I'd also stop comparing your material to this artists as it's a road to buying plugin after plugin, frustration or simply emulation. A shift in approach towards your current gear and comparisons to other music could help more than a new compressor plugin. I might have read your post different to it's intention but that's my take.



honestly i was introducing my self with my first sentences :)
but after reading your post i must say that my introducing of my self just told alot of my actual situation not to be able to get my sounddesign in near of that musicians!
And i feel that there must be someting special in their chains something i dont have to make the sounds noticable dirty and deep...

iam trying it to get near since a few years... i saw that sample librarys dont bring me nowhere i had to make my own sound... so i learned sounddesgning by my self and the help of the internet! but still there are so many subby elements that i cant reproduce and i dont know why!

so is my thought that the nextplugin i will get could be a gamechanger... and its allmost not!
but...

...these plugins i got are all needable for something if its not now it would be in the future! so ive got me the nonplus ultra in plugins! its allmost 5 compressors 2 eques and 1 channelstrip! but i think that these compressor -arouser- presswerk- and deflector are probably the last compressors that i need to complete my own compressors story!

i dont know why i posted inhere to ask you guys what compressors i should buy! probably i was waiting for a reaction like "you have to buy arousor" or something like that!

after the buy of these three comps iam still standing on the point that i have to pick my sounddesign not in the choise of compressors... its the main factor that i dont know how to create a hollow low end pad that moves inhim self and act perfect with the kick! if i got this problem fixed i can move over to compressors and other plugins...

i have the feeling that i just need the mjuc, fabfilter saturn, fabfilter q2 and thats almost it :)
but it goes how it goes... i hope the buy of the talked compressors will be my last compressorbuy! so ive got 8 compressors the best of the best if you want to call it like this!


[edit] with best of the best i talk about all behaviors not just about the sound... stability,cpu usage,good emulation +extra features, gui and so on


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:54 pm 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:31 pm
Posts: 8526
This might turn in to a lecture.
I am a bit of a compressor fiend, however....

1stly, compressors will not get you the sound you are looking for. The guys you mention don't use "magic wand" tools to get their sound, just good production technique.
If you are a producer of good technique you should be able, with work, to get any sound you want just with stock DAW plugins.

2ndly, you mentioned 3 very different compressors, and the only words you used were "best", "Channel" and "bus", rather than describing the type of compression you are looking for, the behaviours etc. Which leads me to think you don't fully understand compression and probably hunt for new gear to find your effect outcome rather than fully learning technique and application.(Obviously I am making huge assumptions here).

Any back to those 3 compressors, given the choice if I had to, I would say presswerk, but realistically I wouldn't choose any of them.
Even then, I don't think presswerk lives up to its hype, and certainly doesn't outperform other compressors based on its price. There are better cheaper compressors out there.

Now, the stuff you mentioned were premium price plugins, and for premium price I expect the best possible performance.
None of those you mentioned are what I would consider premium in performance.
Deflector is outperformed by SKnote Disk, at a fraction of the price....

If you want absolute best compressor you can buy in software, then Acustica Acqua Ultramarine or Aquamarine are what you want.
These are processor hogs but nothing comes close to them in terms of "real" compressor behaviour.

However the difference they will have to you, unless you really understand compression and are at a high level of production, probably won't be worth the price as the difference between these and mid priced stuff is very subtle. And if you don't really know what you are doing, having the best or the worst compressor makes no difference.

It's the engineer, not the gear.

Again I'm assuming all this based in your explanation of your production.

It sounds to me like you have enough compressors for your needs.

_________________
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
Latest Release https://parabolarecords.bandcamp.com/
Live PA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:25 pm 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:50 am
Posts: 8
Lost to the Void wrote:
This might turn in to a lecture.
I am a bit of a compressor fiend, however....

1stly, compressors will not get you the sound you are looking for. The guys you mention don't use "magic wand" tools to get their sound, just good production technique.
If you are a producer of good technique you should be able, with work, to get any sound you want just with stock DAW plugins.

2ndly, you mentioned 3 very different compressors, and the only words you used were "best", "Channel" and "bus", rather than describing the type of compression you are looking for, the behaviours etc. Which leads me to think you don't fully understand compression and probably hunt for new gear to find your effect outcome rather than fully learning technique and application.(Obviously I am making huge assumptions here).

Any back to those 3 compressors, given the choice if I had to, I would say presswerk, but realistically I wouldn't choose any of them.
Even then, I don't think presswerk lives up to its hype, and certainly doesn't outperform other compressors based on its price. There are better cheaper compressors out there.

Now, the stuff you mentioned were premium price plugins, and for premium price I expect the best possible performance.
None of those you mentioned are what I would consider premium in performance.
Deflector is outperformed by SKnote Disk, at a fraction of the price....

If you want absolute best compressor you can buy in software, then Acustica Acqua Ultramarine or Aquamarine are what you want.
These are processor hogs but nothing comes close to them in terms of "real" compressor behaviour.

However the difference they will have to you, unless you really understand compression and are at a high level of production, probably won't be worth the price as the difference between these and mid priced stuff is very subtle. And if you don't really know what you are doing, having the best or the worst compressor makes no difference.

It's the engineer, not the gear.

Again I'm assuming all this based in your explanation of your production.

It sounds to me like you have enough compressors for your needs.
Lost to the Void wrote:
This might turn in to a lecture.
I am a bit of a compressor fiend, however....

1stly, compressors will not get you the sound you are looking for. The guys you mention don't use "magic wand" tools to get their sound, just good production technique.
If you are a producer of good technique you should be able, with work, to get any sound you want just with stock DAW plugins.

2ndly, you mentioned 3 very different compressors, and the only words you used were "best", "Channel" and "bus", rather than describing the type of compression you are looking for, the behaviours etc. Which leads me to think you don't fully understand compression and probably hunt for new gear to find your effect outcome rather than fully learning technique and application.(Obviously I am making huge assumptions here).

Any back to those 3 compressors, given the choice if I had to, I would say presswerk, but realistically I wouldn't choose any of them.
Even then, I don't think presswerk lives up to its hype, and certainly doesn't outperform other compressors based on its price. There are better cheaper compressors out there.

Now, the stuff you mentioned were premium price plugins, and for premium price I expect the best possible performance.
None of those you mentioned are what I would consider premium in performance.
Deflector is outperformed by SKnote Disk, at a fraction of the price....

If you want absolute best compressor you can buy in software, then Acustica Acqua Ultramarine or Aquamarine are what you want.
These are processor hogs but nothing comes close to them in terms of "real" compressor behaviour.

However the difference they will have to you, unless you really understand compression and are at a high level of production, probably won't be worth the price as the difference between these and mid priced stuff is very subtle. And if you don't really know what you are doing, having the best or the worst compressor makes no difference.

It's the engineer, not the gear.

Again I'm assuming all this based in your explanation of your production.

It sounds to me like you have enough compressors for your needs.


its funny that you replyed to my threat. because i was reading your reading your threat about compression afew days ago and i liked it alot!

you are absolutly right when you say that i have to learn compression before i dive in and buy me the "nonpluses" outhere!

but iam on my half way to figure it out how to use a special compressor for its reason. but half way doesnt mean that i have learned 50% of what i must know about compression. i know that i. an tame peaks with it... so i learned that but now iam using clippers instead... i have learned that compresssors can saturaed my sound... but now i have got a saturation plugin for it!
in your threat i have learned to get the pumping that i need for a special groove that was nothing new for me but you wrote it in a good way to understand it more!
i have a lot to learn in my way to master a compressor... sometimes i have a sound and think to my self what would andreas henneberg do to get his sound... and than iam absolutly clueless what to do... because everthing i do seems not right! also i must get a better understanding for buscompression...

i have to say that i lost my job and iam spending my last money i have for the right thing! i think that the arouser will help me alot because of the speciale attack its giving me!

it could be that i will finding me writing to you in a month or so because iam dying of headache because of the way i can use it to make something special that i just can make if a "compressorfiend" is helping me!

what i know for now is... ... that i will buy the arousor with thoughtness!

you can say stop dont do that! and i will listen why not!

can you help me?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:19 pm 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:31 pm
Posts: 8526
rsda1980 wrote:
! i think that the arouser will help me alot because of the speciale attack its giving me!


This sentence basically confirms what I thought.
I don't mean this in a mean way.

But

You are wrong, and you don't understand compression, based on that quoted sentence alone.

Stop looking for a magic wand, and learn and understand how to produce.

_________________
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
Latest Release https://parabolarecords.bandcamp.com/
Live PA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:39 pm 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:50 am
Posts: 8
can i ask you what the compressor are that you use? and for what reasons are you using them? it seems like that you are using allways the same compresdors for the reasons you need them!

couldnt you use a arousor for any of your jobs bezter than your stock compressor?

thank you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:57 pm 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:31 pm
Posts: 8526
I`m not going to go in to what compressors I use, it`s kinda pointless. The fact you think you need a specific tool to do something magical says everything.

To quote yourself
Quote:
so is my thought that the nextplugin i will get could be a gamechanger...


You are wrong.
Understanding compression will be the gamechanger for you, and until then, you will forever be chasing the next plugin compressor to try to solve your problem.

You aren`t really understanding what I am trying to tell you.

Could I use the ELI Arouser to do a better job than the tools I already have?
No, it`s not that good a compressor for the price, as I have already said.
ELI kinda dropped the ball, instead of making a distressor copy (of their own compressor) they made a sort of variant on it, but the sound they have captured has already been equalled (fast compression with gnarly saturation and very musical attack and release) by quite a few other companies, and for less money.

Even Slate digital are bringing out a licensed Distressor for 150 quid.

So no it does nothing better than compressors I already have.

_________________
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
Latest Release https://parabolarecords.bandcamp.com/
Live PA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:37 am 
Offline
Alliterate
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 12:45 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Hamburg
Lost to the Void wrote:
You are wrong.
Understanding compression will be the gamechanger for you, and until then, you will forever be chasing the next plugin compressor to try to solve your problem.


This. Again and again.

_________________
SoundCloud | Mixcloud | Facebook |Twitter | AudioRealism


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:19 am 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:50 am
Posts: 8
i allready said in the sentence after that quoted sentence that its not a gamechanger... but "lost to the void" just picked up sentence of mine that i relativated allready... didnt understood why... but i took it with no further questions...

and as long as this here is a forum... the same question will be the same even after 15 years... till the internet is so full of answers that everybody will get his deticated answer that his brain needs to learn it...
i was on a other forum before... and i keept talking and learning till i recognized that rock music learning has just a few in comon with techno music...

if questions are not welcome on a forum or people are anoying of them... i can delete it in seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:43 am 
Offline
Alliterate
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 12:45 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Hamburg
rsda1980 wrote:
i allready said in the sentence after that quoted sentence that its not a gamechanger... but "lost to the void" just picked up sentence of mine that i relativated allready... didnt understood why... but i took it with no further questions...

and as long as this here is a forum... the same question will be the same even after 15 years... till the internet is so full of answers that everybody will get his deticated answer that his brain needs to learn it...
i was on a other forum before... and i keept talking and learning till i recognized that rock music learning has just a few in comon with techno music...

if questions are not welcome on a forum or people are anoying of them... i can delete it in seconds


I think you're getting this the wrong way.

Yes, you're right - these questions come up again and again. Based upon our experience they're first and foremost based upon a wrong assumption: that throwing the right compressor with the right settings into the right spot defines your sound.

We simply try to steer you away from this kind of thinking. It's fraudulent. It's like asking for a carpenter when what you really want is a new set of shoes.

_________________
SoundCloud | Mixcloud | Facebook |Twitter | AudioRealism


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:52 am 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:50 am
Posts: 8
rktic wrote:
rsda1980 wrote:
i allready said in the sentence after that quoted sentence that its not a gamechanger... but "lost to the void" just picked up sentence of mine that i relativated allready... didnt understood why... but i took it with no further questions...

and as long as this here is a forum... the same question will be the same even after 15 years... till the internet is so full of answers that everybody will get his deticated answer that his brain needs to learn it...
i was on a other forum before... and i keept talking and learning till i recognized that rock music learning has just a few in comon with techno music...

if questions are not welcome on a forum or people are anoying of them... i can delete it in seconds


I think you're getting this the wrong way.

Yes, you're right - these questions come up again and again. Based upon our experience they're first and foremost based upon a wrong assumption: that throwing the right compressor with the right settings into the right spot defines your sound.

We simply try to get you away from this kind of thinking. It's fraudulent.


I just want to make music Ronnie and nothing else... but i cant figure it out by my self... i must know the right answers as soon as possible... not because i want to make money out of it or i want to get the fame that a musician or dj is after... no!!! its the only living that i can imagine in this actual societystructure where everybody is chasin for paper or want to give him self a character that a society wants to see to accept a individual human... i say fuckem! i stay at home and just gave my television away... the funny thing is... i really enjoying my self to found a way to get me out of this Gesellschaftfesseln!

Thank you for listening and helping


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:41 pm 
Offline
Alliterate
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 12:45 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Hamburg
rsda1980 wrote:
I just want to make music Ronnie and nothing else...


That's great, man!

rsda1980 wrote:
but i cant figure it out by my self... i must know the right answers as soon as possible...


And I guess we can all relate to that. Depending on where we are in our process we eventually figured out that our questions just weren't delivering the right answers.

That said, I think exactly this applies to you right now. And it's fine. The sound of the artists you mentioned is defined by the sum of actions they make throughout their entire mixing and production process. The way they do gain-staging and process every single sound. That stuff has much more impact on your sound than anything you can achieve with a single compressor somewhere at the end of your chain.

That's where you find questions that'll fit your situation much more appropriately.

_________________
SoundCloud | Mixcloud | Facebook |Twitter | AudioRealism


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:19 pm 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:50 am
Posts: 8
no you are degrading me (but i think thats because of my choosen desperate words i used)
i have everthing about rms lu lufs allready learnd (and i use it)... the compressor is the only thing that you can abuse in so many different ways... and just 0.07ms in the attack changes everthing :) for sounddesign... just afew ticks to much saturation changes everything for bottomend... just a lil to much or less release dont bring me the right groove!
iam so near to succes!

a compressor is not my gamechanger!! the mixing progress by itself is where i have my problems and the milliseconds that put on percusions hats and all that stuff...

i like the music you make alot and i dont see much differences in that what i want to achieve! thats because you know something i dont... or betterway you got something in your routine that i have to learn to get a leanback technotrack!

i cant ask you if you could tell me what it is... beacause i dont know either you know what it is that i like! but you got it amd ive dont got it yet :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:18 pm 
Offline
Alliterate
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 12:45 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Hamburg
rsda1980 wrote:
no you are degrading me (but i think thats because of my choosen desperate words i used)
i have everthing about rms lu lufs allready learnd (and i use it)... the compressor is the only thing that you can abuse in so many different ways... and just 0.07ms in the attack changes everthing :) for sounddesign... just afew ticks to much saturation changes everything for bottomend... just a lil to much or less release dont bring me the right groove!
iam so near to succes!

a compressor is not my gamechanger!! the mixing progress by itself is where i have my problems and the milliseconds that put on percusions hats and all that stuff...

i like the music you make alot and i dont see much differences in that what i want to achieve! thats because you know something i dont... or betterway you got something in your routine that i have to learn to get a leanback technotrack!

i cant ask you if you could tell me what it is... beacause i dont know either you know what it is that i like! but you got it amd ive dont got it yet :)


+25 years of experience with making music. And you think I can possibly sum that up in one little magic trick that changes everything for you?

Wake up, my friend. Music production is a fucking decathlon. Congrats for being good at the 100m run. 9 more disciplines are waiting :)

PS: I'm still learning new tricks every day.

_________________
SoundCloud | Mixcloud | Facebook |Twitter | AudioRealism


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need a new compressor any suggestions out of this three?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:17 pm 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:31 pm
Posts: 8526
rktic wrote:
rsda1980 wrote:
i cant ask you if you could tell me what it is... beacause i dont know either you know what it is that i like! but you got it amd ive dont got it yet :)


+25 years of experience with making music. And you think I can possibly sum that up in one little magic trick that changes everything for you?




Basically this, you make statements such as "I understand RMS and LUFS" etc etc, then in the same thread you make comments that show you clearly don`t understand as much as you think you do.

Calm down, take it easy, spend some time learning and not parroting quotes from production websites.
The knowledge has to be applied, knowing is not enough.

Good production is

(Knowledge + Skill + Natural Talent) x (dedication + hard work + time and experience)

There is no short cut or magic bullet.
If you work hard you will get there, or at least you will get somewhere.

The quest for perfection is a journey towards an eternal horizon.

_________________
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
Latest Release https://parabolarecords.bandcamp.com/
Live PA


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
skymiles v1.1 designed by CodeMiles Team -TemplatesDragon-.