Black hooded robes and techno: not just for men!

General Chat // Music Discussion
sergiobR1
Wastedddd
Re: Black hooded robes and techno: not just for men!

Post by sergiobR1 »

I'm sorry u sheep, but u can't troll me if u say to me that u r going to troll me, that's how it works bro.
we speak of art with flaming passion
then do work void of compassion
and wonder why reality is bleeding fiction

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Ok, you win the troll wars.

I thought I had you with the holocaust thing, but I admit, with the 9/11 denier thing, you've won. I am defeated. No one is nuts enough to believe the 9/11 demolition.

I'm not falling for it.

Your certificate is in the post. I'll win next time. Like that boxer in that well known documentary, Rocky.

sergiobR1
Wastedddd

Post by sergiobR1 »

When you start studiying communications they teach you how to control and manipulate the brain of the masses.

One theory, and the most famous one is the hipodermic needle theory.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

sergiobR1 wrote:When you start studiying communications they teach you how to control and manipulate the brain of the masses.

Dude, stop.

You've won.

No need to troll me with more crazy talk.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Unless you actually believe this stuff....

In which case, I'm fascinated.

sergiobR1
Wastedddd

Post by sergiobR1 »

jordanneke wrote:
sergiobR1 wrote:When you start studiying communications they teach you how to control and manipulate the brain of the masses.

Dude, stop.

You've won.

No need to troll me with more crazy talk.
Brother, If I would like to talk to you, I would sent u a private message.
This, my friend, it's a debate forum.
I'm publishing my thoughts, and, unfortunately, u r the only one answering, as fast as fook.

But I still have hope in human kind.
Maybe someone think as I do, and my information can help to someone else without your level of denial.

Actually, there's no need to blindly believe what I believe.
With just think that there might be a chance that there's actually a group of people that is savaging and raping the planet, is good to me.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

We are all raping the planet. We are all complicit. The rare metals to make your computer/ phone that you are replying to me on came out of the ground (probably in Africa) in a toxic mine and probably polluted the villages around it. We as humans did it, and we love it. That's what we do, kill things and create things.

What am I in denial about? Now in all seriousness (no trolling), please tell me. Also tell me what you actually believe.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

And I'm also posting to get rid of the Batty Boy status.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

tsaro
Lifer

Post by tsaro »

sergiobR1 wrote: With just think that there might be a chance that there's actually a group of people that is savaging and raping the planet, is good to me.
While I'm not quite sure what this means, I think I agree with you there. It's way better to be able to place the blame with some untouchable, invisible, all powerful organisation over which you have no influence at all than to feel bad about shit that you can't fix.

Though even by just existing you are part of the problem, but maybe you can make some kind of equation to make sense of it all. Something like, the 40% chance that your computer runs on power generated by coal is offset by the possibility that you can use your internet connection to educate people on stuff like holocausts, 9/11 and other global conspiracies.

The amount of people you can reach would also depend on the place you post your messages, though on the other hand you would also do well to stay off the radar not to alert the conspiracy ringleaders.

Imagine a future where the elite will get access to sophisticated AI, for example the fact that humans lose every time when it comes to strategic games like chess and go does not bode well for the anti-conspiracy thinkers.

With a little patience we will see the results of an epic AI battle between the supercomputers of titans of our age like Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg. On the upside though, a digital holocaust is probably more acceptable than an analogue one, that is until we are all uploading our consciousness to the cloud. Or maybe we're inside the matrix already, either way, we're sort of fucked. Best case scenario we will be left without internet which is no picknic either.

What about the Chinese though, they practically own half the world by now. Did you guys read about how they recently purchased Africa?

Food for thought.
how far do you want to go

over9000
Nor Crystal Tears

Post by over9000 »

noam chomsky once said, that a parlament is already a conspiracy and i agree
seriously there might be a shitload of conspiracys, but i dont think that any of them actually "rules the world" or can control everything thats going on on the planet. A fair bit of it can be controled, by controlling or trying to control in what guideline people think or make their decisions. I think power works like that, you dont force people into their exact decisions, but you set the framework in which the decisions can be made. Anyway i think its a basic human bias to beleive that everything can be controlled. But i think thats far from possible, not a single human and neither a group of humans, how powerfull it might be can control ALL the factors that lead to the world being as it is. In the end were just a bunch of advanced apes with wicked believe systems and nobody really know what the hell is going on. Everyone just acts. Mostly out of fear of loss of control or paranoia.
I beleive it can be quite liberating seeing it like that, because you stop to put yourself down all the time, just because you exist (as most left wing people do, i call it the bad concious neurosis). It can be a step towards self empowerment and freedom, as you can start to act out of what feels right to you.
Robert anton wilson wrote alot about conspiracys, he even made a funny lexicon about most of them:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everythin ... _Cover-ups

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

chava wrote:
Hades wrote:
If you like that book, I would highly recommend you "In Europa" by Geert Mak (no doubt also to be got in English translation).
It's a pretty big work as well, but he basically goes through the history of the whole 20th century.
Won't be as detailed as your book, so more easy to read, but still enough historical information to make your head spin.
Proper history, seen from all sides.
There's an excellent documentary series based on the book as well. I liked especially the episode on RAF and the left wing terror of the 70s.
I know, I watched the 1st half because me and my local doctor share a common interest in history (with an extra fascination for the Civil War),
he gave me the 1st half to watch,
unfortunately, when I asked about the 2nd half, his answer was "nah, didn't get it, that part of history doesn't interest me" :lol:
(which was, of course, a crying shame)

did you read the book as well ?
Because tbh, I thought the book contained quite a few stories the documentary left out (and vice versa).
They are very complimentary.
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

terryfalafel
Component

Post by terryfalafel »

Classic Subsekt.

And imo, Jordan is right, mostly.

Now let's get back to talking about having a mix in your dressing gown.

sergiobR1
Wastedddd

Post by sergiobR1 »

"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory. The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control. The world is rudderless."
~ Alan Moore

Well... I can agree with this a lil' bit heheh

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

jordanneke wrote:
Dude. The bbc is fake news. Rwanda doesn't exist, the whole thing was a viral marketing campaign for Hotel Rwanda.

Just wait, the 'Sudan' thing you talk about is a false flag pretext so the west can go in, and steal all their valuable wood from their luscious rain forests.

OPEN YOUR EYES MAN.
:D :D

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

jordanneke wrote:We are all raping the planet. We are all complicit. The rare metals to make your computer/ phone that you are replying to me on came out of the ground (probably in Africa) in a toxic mine and probably polluted the villages around it. We as humans did it, and we love it. That's what we do, kill things and create things.
I 100% agree with this.
It's not because I do believe we're mostly puppets, that I hide behind that shit and deny my own choices or what I do with my own life.
It's not as if I blame the puppet masters for everything and think we have no free choice whatsoever.
But just a simple look at something like the banking crisis (watch "Inside job" for example) learns us enough about how some of those über-rich guys in control are just screwing us over,
didn't get punished in any way, and will just do it again in the future whenever they feel like it.
But at least I'm lucky enough I can still type this on a computer containing rare metals.
Some folks in the US had to start sleeping in tents. :|

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

jordanneke wrote:Am I really getting schooled on genocide by people posting wikipedia pages at me?

Next you'll be telling me that

1 - Fluoride isn't a mind control drug
2 - Vaccines don't cause autism
3 - There may be some historical inaccuracies in the bible
4 - Hotel Rwanda isn't the rom-com I always thought is was.
5 - Pan pot aren't a tech-house live act, but the ex leader of Cambodia
6 - Chemtrails aren't real
7 - Sarcasm doesn't really work when people skim read posts.
Not having a go at you Jordan, you batty boy ! ;) ;)
rrrrrr... ;)

Just using this post because I wanted to say that it bugs me that nowadays there seems to be so little room to discuss any of these things.
I mean, as soon as someone has a different opinion/belief than the one that is standardly accepted as the most common opinion/belief,
then he/she will be called a conspiracy fool, and that will be the end of the discussion.
I was using the Kurt Cobain quote as a simple joke, but it always stuck with me, somehow.

People just need to simplify everything, and that also goes for topics like this :
if you believe even the smallest part of any of these differing opinion on any of these "hot" topics (for lack of a better word), you'll be labeled as a conspiracy fool, end of story.
It almost reminds of the days when I had to explain to people I didn't have cable tv, they would look at me as if I came straight from Mars... :D

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

You are of course right, I was being facetious!

And that isn't sarcasm.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

terryfalafel wrote:Classic Subsekt.

And imo, Jordan is right, mostly.

Now let's get back to talking about having a mix in your dressing gown.
Ha!

I knew there was no other genocide than the holocaust! ;)

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

And i'm STILL a batty boy. FFS

It's a conspiracy I tell you. John the puppet master is pulling the strings behind the scenes.