Question for those of you who have kids

General Chat // Music Discussion
willemb
Mild
Re: Question for those of you who have kids

Post by willemb »

Surely teens will always rebel against their parents, if you think its cool, they will think its shit. All you techno cunts with kids better expect indie emo accoustic guitar teens, whatever you hate they are bound to love!

@ hades - maybe you should try some reverse psychology and forbid them to even think about synths, they will rebel and start making albums on them when you're not watching!

Leskey
non reader

Post by Leskey »

Nah mate... I'm totally expecting a singer song writer that resents everything that ain't mainstream... Be it music or whatever else...

willemb
Mild

Post by willemb »

yes, that exactly.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

willemb wrote: All you techno cunts with kids better expect indie emo accoustic guitar teens, whatever you hate they are bound to love!
it's gonna be either the above or :
Leskey wrote: I'm totally expecting a singer song writer that resents everything that ain't mainstream... Be it music or whatever else...
really... :)

at least she will have her looks...
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

TimBuys
happy bastard

Post by TimBuys »

Aurongroove wrote:I'm Gay.

That's when.
:o

Leskey
non reader

Post by Leskey »

Hades wrote:
willemb wrote: All you techno cunts with kids better expect indie emo accoustic guitar teens, whatever you hate they are bound to love!
it's gonna be either the above or :
Leskey wrote: I'm totally expecting a singer song writer that resents everything that ain't mainstream... Be it music or whatever else...
really... :)

at least she will have her looks...
Well... Then atleast he would have switched his sex. Always something right? :mrgreen:

Speaking of having kids - had a friend message me that he wants to party like before family time in JUNE! This coming from someone who (hasn't got kids) I had a hard time planning going out with like on a Friday afternoon for a party Friday night... Found myself being touched by this request.

Reality is a hard hitting mf.