tapatalk support

General Chat // Music Discussion
tenga
brown envelope
tapatalk support

Post by tenga »

hi guys...

would it be possible to get tapatalk support for the forum ??
with tapatalk you can read the forum in a smartphone , and its quite cool...

what do you think ??
Cheerios !!

terly
arsehole
Re: tapatalk support

Post by terly »

I often participate in the forum on my phone. It's a pain to say the least.

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

We have looked into that before. Personally I didn't like it. I know what you mean though. Ive always used the forum on my phone and have just got used to it I suppose.

Saying that I have recently inquired about getting the forum updated completely. By a professional that specializes in the forum that we have, but we never got a reply. There are much newer themes that are available (we are on a very old version) that integrate phones a tablets much better, so we will eventually get something sorted. We just need to find the support. we want to use a company so that there is accountability and so that they know the software inside out and that can seamlessly port over all of the valuable content on the forum.

We've had people help out in the past, but people tend to hang around for a set period of time and then move on the different ventures. There have been numerous tweaks on the back end over time so I won't be completely straight forward.

Sent from my Android phone :)
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

zukenbauer
You only live once

Post by zukenbauer »

Most of the time i read and write from my smart phone.. There are few things that annoys me but you can get used to it very quickly.

ashley BORG
Small Penis

Post by ashley BORG »

Mslwte wrote:We have looked into that before. Personally I didn't like it. I know what you mean though. Ive always used the forum on my phone and have just got used to it I suppose.

Saying that I have recently inquired about getting the forum updated completely. By a professional that specializes in the forum that we have, but we never got a reply. There are much newer themes that are available (we are on a very old version) that integrate phones a tablets much better, so we will eventually get something sorted. We just need to find the support. we want to use a company so that there is accountability and so that they know the software inside out and that can seamlessly port over all of the valuable content on the forum.

We've had people help out in the past, but people tend to hang around for a set period of time and then move on the different ventures. There have been numerous tweaks on the back end over time so I won't be completely straight forward.

Sent from my Android phone :)

Is there no way of doing a platform transfer with a data migration? At some point it's gotta be done eh?

Root
BANNED

Post by Root »

somehow i like this very old template. the community here and the forum remind me of the good old underground internet community days, where you had to load your forum for 5minutes and where there only were some real nerds into it.
:geek:

delphine
Suspect Handshake

Post by delphine »

I'd love a mobile version of the site, but I'm also not a fan of the Tapatalk app. Bloated, pay-for-ad-free, and requiring an account with them that introduces new security issues.