Subsekt summer meeting 2017

General Chat // Music Discussion
tenga
brown envelope
Re: Subsekt summer meeting 2017

Post by tenga »

I will be happy to hear all nonsense you want to throw at me as long as we both have a cold beer on our hands :)

I want to do it underwater with a small circle of interested people....It will be on WhatsApp or messenger group so we do it before Christmas And it actually happens...

If you want to come , pm me and I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN, even if I have to have you in my apartment..... I have a pool by the way..,

arkos

Post by arkos »

I'm coming but I'm not drinking anything (I have problems with booze)

I'll still have fun though just not drunk :)

Oh and free speech for anyone imo, I don't give a flying fuck what people say or talk about... :mrgreen:

Mattias
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mattias »

arkos wrote:I'm coming but I'm not drinking anything (I have problems with booze)
You got character for sure then. Loads of people have problems with booze and they know it but can't help themselves.
Stay strong!
Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattias.Fridell.Music
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/fridell
Sample packs: http://mfsamples.bandcamp.com

Contention / 005

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

I could be wrong but in his case it might be more an issue with stomach/intestines.
I'm pretty sure he makes up for it with the greens... ;)
I used to barely drink at all, but was pretty much a walking weed plant in my student years,
and then I got kids, and I don't smoke, so gradually beer took over the function weed used to fulfill.

I've tried smoking again, but I get extremely lazy on weed, while I never get lazy on beer.
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

tenga
brown envelope

Post by tenga »

if you want to come to the meeting , its happening ,please contact me via my facebook page

arkos

Post by arkos »

Mattias wrote:
You got character for sure then. Loads of people have problems with booze and they know it but can't help themselves.
Stay strong!
Thanks for the encouragement, it's easy for me to say no to drinking after all the fucked up shit I've done while drunk :D

I do love me some weed as Hades pointed out but I must quit that too since I can't control the usage at all...

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

arkos wrote:
Mattias wrote:
Stay strong!
Thanks for the encouragement, it's easy for me to say no to drinking after all the fucked up shit I've done while drunk :D
any embarrassing stories you want to share ?
preferably politically incorrect ones ? :)

tenga
brown envelope

Post by tenga »

Please an mod delete this 15 pages of nonsense...

arkos

Post by arkos »

Hades wrote:
arkos wrote:
Mattias wrote:
Stay strong!
any embarrassing stories you want to share ?
preferably politically incorrect ones ? :)
Let's just leave it at waking up in the police station in my underwear for the second time was an eye opener :D

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

did they have to pull you off that poor goat again ?

intrusav
Rolf Harris

Post by intrusav »

arkos wrote: Let's just leave it at waking up in the police station in my underwear for the second time was an eye opener :D
Oh fuck, haha! Funny looking back on it though, no?

intrusav
Rolf Harris

Post by intrusav »

For what it's worth, I literally broke my face drinking. Not so funny. Did the copshop thing too. They asked my name and I told them to mind their own business, in not so many words, apparently...

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

in some houses in cities over here, their mailbox is just a slot inside their door.
when I was like 19, I was once so drunk I started pissing through a few of them.
Still a small miracle I didn't get caught.

Me and my best friend used to have this habit as students that whenever we saw an expensive car,
we would each piss on the handles on one side. We actually saw this same prank being used in one of the most famous Flemish films (De Zaak Alzheimer) a few years later.

Wouldn't repeat any of that shit nowadays, of course, but yeah...

arkos

Post by arkos »

Hades wrote:did they have to pull you off that poor goat again ?
Maybe, probably, I dunno :D

I have no memory of what happened that second time I just woke up with a serious fucking handover shaking from cold... well cause I was only in my knickers :D
intrusav wrote: Oh fuck, haha! Funny looking back on it though, no?
When you put it like that I was literally laughing yes but most of the times when I think back to that moment it's "I'll never fucking drink again" :D
Hades wrote:in some houses in cities over here, their mailbox is just a slot inside their door.
when I was like 19, I was once so drunk I started pissing through a few of them.
Still a small miracle I didn't get caught.
Those where the days! Being young dumb and totally reckless. What was the saying again "Ignorance is bliss" right ? :D
intrusav wrote:For what it's worth, I literally broke my face drinking. Not so funny. Did the copshop thing too. They asked my name and I told them to mind their own business, in not so many words, apparently...
Hehe.... It's funny when you drunk as fuck and don't feel a damn thing not so much the following day's :D