Subsekt summer meeting 2017

General Chat // Music Discussion
intrusav
Rolf Harris
Re: Subsekt summer meeting 2017

Post by intrusav »

Yeah, Gijon for LEV end of April?!
A proper music outing that one.
A bit too soon perhaps but I would love to get over there again.

#gijøntechnø :D

tenga
brown envelope

Post by tenga »

terryfalafel wrote:Spain sounds great to me. If LTTV has contacts there, and tenga can speak the lingo then this is all stuff that will help in actuslly making it happen right?
for me Spain sounds great ..... LETS DO IT !!!!!

LEV festival looks great !!! but one small problem: gijon is not the best in term of flight routes... shortest flight from is 6hrs 1 stop... and i guess from other departs its about the same or worse...
i did some small checks and valencia and madrid are great... being madrid the easiest access : 92 eur round trip flight of 1:50 minutes...

if we define soon , ITS TOTALLY FEASIBLE....

Mattias
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mattias »

Have fun good gents and lassies
Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattias.Fridell.Music
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/fridell
Sample packs: http://mfsamples.bandcamp.com

Contention / 005

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

tenga wrote:
terryfalafel wrote:Spain sounds great to me. If LTTV has contacts there, and tenga can speak the lingo then this is all stuff that will help in actuslly making it happen right?
for me Spain sounds great ..... LETS DO IT !!!!!

LEV festival looks great !!! but one small problem: gijon is not the best in term of flight routes... shortest flight from is 6hrs 1 stop... and i guess from other departs its about the same or worse...
i did some small checks and valencia and madrid are great... being madrid the easiest access : 92 eur round trip flight of 1:50 minutes...

if we define soon , ITS TOTALLY FEASIBLE....
Yeah for Gijon you have to fly to Oviedo and then commute to Gijon....
In terms of what I can organise, Valencia in venue terms would be the best. My guys over have just got a new venue and it's fucking mint. Also accommodation in Valencia is much cheaper than Madrid. We could probably organise a weekend group buy and get a few apartments in a complex on the beach for super cheap.

If we aim for September it means there is more time to organise, and it's just off season but still nice weather etc.

Madrid also cool but the venue might be not as cool (could possibly get Specka) and accommodation more pricey unless you go for the city edges.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

Only heard good things about Valencia and september would be perfect for me.
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths

Alume
Confetti

Post by Alume »

Ok since september is already kind of the next new thing, i suggest not the weekend of 2-3 etc because i already know i cant make it that weekend.

terryfalafel
Component

Post by terryfalafel »

Love Valencia, good choice I reckon. September should also be ok for me.

tenga
brown envelope

Post by tenga »

it seems everyone wants beach for the meeting....

September is perfect and gives us plenty of time to organize and to save the date...

Valencia in september sounds great guys

i think the date will be decided by the club availability i guess....

Bring it on !!!!

possible dates:
sept 1-3
sept 8-10
sept 1-17
sept 22-24
Attachments
calendar.png
calendar.png (3.81 KiB) Viewed 1434 times

ashley BORG
Small Penis

Post by ashley BORG »

I'd be interested in this, and second half of the year would work for me. First half up to summer is my kids and Mrs birthdays.

Love Valencia, it has a Beach and a cool park.

parents
Opposite

Post by parents »

Alume wrote:
terryfalafel wrote:I'm up for it. I suggest Amsterdam ;-)
I thought about that, but the netherlands is too between the lines, I dont think this will be a legal thingy. I mean, who is really up for renting a clubs and hosting a night there.

Imo, if we really want a proper meeting we should take inspiration of the psytrance parties.

campfires, outside, 1 soundsystem and lets get fucked.
Do it in greece, we have plenty of places for that thing

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

parents wrote:
Alume wrote:
terryfalafel wrote:I'm up for it. I suggest Amsterdam ;-)
I thought about that, but the netherlands is too between the lines, I dont think this will be a legal thingy. I mean, who is really up for renting a clubs and hosting a night there.

Imo, if we really want a proper meeting we should take inspiration of the psytrance parties.

campfires, outside, 1 soundsystem and lets get fucked.
Do it in greece, we have plenty of places for that thing
Are you in Greece perchance?

collide
Smore

Post by collide »

Stacie is going to be the only girl. We need a present for her.

What about this?

https://www.lesara.de/pluesch-einhorn-h ... 72421.html

;)

zukenbauer
You only live once

Post by zukenbauer »

collide wrote:Stacie is going to be the only girl. We need a present for her.

What about this?

https://www.lesara.de/pluesch-einhorn-h ... 72421.html

;)
Those would look great on Voidloss too

intrusav
Rolf Harris

Post by intrusav »

Unique Horn Slippers. I'd wear them myself!

Matching onesie???

Kraht
fake

Post by Kraht »

I'm in for it. But I dont think I'll be spending $100+ just to get there.

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

Awww guize! That is super sweet :lol: It more than likely won't surprise you to hear I already have Unicorn slippers :D

I wear them in the office with smart work stuff. I know there will be a point I am told to stop it. I am not sure how I have managed it for so long.

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

Mono-xID wrote:
mainst09 wrote:PS: Algarve is a big pile of shit, just beaches and whatever, people there are fuckin rude and you only get to see Dutch,British and German people lol fuckin ALLGARVE, more english than portuguese
Instead of moaning you could come up with a constructive suggestion then? I was there for holidays and i really liked it, no rude people etc. Actually we hung out at the beach with some really friendly surfer dudes all holiday.

Is there something any better hanging out on the beach at evening in the summer with a bunch of cool people? I'd take that over a shitty small venue any day.

And what's your problem with Dutch,Brits and Germans? Guess what, if this subsekt meeting will really happen there will be Dutch, Brits and...äääehhhm Germans, so what?

Sorry Pedro, but your post is complete shit in my eyes.
I'm talking about the locals. Of course i may be exaggerating but from my experience there, which is a lot, most of my family vacations were spent there and from my personal experience they were rude, you gotta count that you are a foreigner with way more money than portuguese normal people and they promote algarve not for the portuguese but for the foreigners.

I have nothing against dutch,british or german, where did you see me saying something against them? i'm just talking about the fact that algarve has way fucking more foreigners than portuguese people, all fucking year and that really upsets me, they are selling algarve like a HUGE fucking beach, whilst life for the portuguese people there is shit compared to other zones of portugal.
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

intrusav
Rolf Harris

Post by intrusav »

mainst09 wrote:
Mono-xID wrote:
mainst09 wrote:PS: Algarve is a big pile of shit, just beaches and whatever, people there are fuckin rude and you only get to see Dutch,British and German people lol fuckin ALLGARVE, more english than portuguese
Instead of moaning you could come up with a constructive suggestion then? I was there for holidays and i really liked it, no rude people etc. Actually we hung out at the beach with some really friendly surfer dudes all holiday.

Is there something any better hanging out on the beach at evening in the summer with a bunch of cool people? I'd take that over a shitty small venue any day.

And what's your problem with Dutch,Brits and Germans? Guess what, if this subsekt meeting will really happen there will be Dutch, Brits and...äääehhhm Germans, so what?

Sorry Pedro, but your post is complete shit in my eyes.
I'm talking about the locals. Of course i may be exaggerating but from my experience there, which is a lot, most of my family vacations were spent there and from my personal experience they were rude, you gotta count that you are a foreigner with way more money than portuguese normal people and they promote algarve not for the portuguese but for the foreigners.

I have nothing against dutch,british or german, where did you see me saying something against them? i'm just talking about the fact that algarve has way fucking more foreigners than portuguese people, all fucking year and that really upsets me, they are selling algarve like a HUGE fucking beach, whilst life for the portuguese people there is shit compared to other zones of portugal.
Fuck, I never actually stopped to think about it that way.
I just think cheap sun holiday destination...
How fucked up and ugly.

parents
Opposite

Post by parents »

StacieAnne wrote: Are you in Greece perchance?
Yes, I was accidentaly born here. Lived for a while in old London town but now I m back again. I got sun sick.

The_G
Artificial Hazard

Post by The_G »

I'd love to come join, but I sadly I don't think Europe's in the cards this year. :(

Hopefully will be in the UK and Sweden during summer 2018, though!