Food

General Chat // Music Discussion
Stace
Classical Approach
Re: Food

Post by Stace »

PERIAL, I think the issue that I am personally having getting my head around the things that you have stated is something like this;

I have tried a raw diet and even that was more balanced than only having fruit.
I loved eating raw as when I had a meal which was only fruit I felt high as a kite after. Grapes, especially made me feel AMAZING but I would crash every heavily after. I would feel sleepy and that was from a huge spike in my blood sugar. I also had to eat a lot more as the GI was very high and nothing kept me full and satisfied for very long.
Eating unlimited fruit wasn't good for me and I don't believe that mono-meals are a healthy way to eat in general. I am stating that from common sense and what many nutritionally trained people would also state.

What my body was desperately in need of was protein. Once I added that to my diet I am much more satiated and content after eating.

It isn't some conspiracy to keep people unwell or ill or for them to not reach their full potential by not giving them all the facts, it is the truth. You have not stumbled upon some secret that will stop you getting ill, extend your life and make your hair shiny.

As I said before, you have found a way to consume food that seems to work very well for you, that is great.

As a Vegan I have been very careful to not push my views on to anyone who didn't want them and I have been very careful to consider the scientific facts behind my reasoning in my choices.
The worst thing I could have done when explaining what I based my decision to go Vegan on was to have based it on weak and unfounded information.
Much of what you have said is based on your own experience and is therefore very difficult to take without a pinch of salt when it is only your (and a few of your friends)

Being overly militant isn't the way to change people's hearts and minds. No matter how strongly you feel about it, it only pushes people further away.

PERIAL
Chernobyl

Post by PERIAL »

StacieAnne,
I have some valid explanation for why you have experienced that, as I also had similar issues but I don't want to continue in this conversation here anymore:) I will reply to your post through pm.

Will Frances
Gnasher

Post by Will Frances »

Wow what a thread... I've learnt somethings today...

Will Frances
Gnasher

Post by Will Frances »

The_G
Artificial Hazard

Post by The_G »

Lost to the Void wrote:
if you compare life and life expectancy to before modern medicine and after, I think the facts will show that medicine does in fact work extremely extremely well in terms of curing people.

for example
In 1900, 30.4% of all deaths occurred among children aged less than 5 years; in 1997, that percentage was only 1.4% thanks to modern medicine ie science..

The amount of previously deadly ailments that are merely an inconvenience now due to modern medicine is amazing.
Or, to put it graphically:

Modern science has added some 20 years to the average human lifespan over the past century.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

The_G wrote:
Lost to the Void wrote:
if you compare life and life expectancy to before modern medicine and after, I think the facts will show that medicine does in fact work extremely extremely well in terms of curing people.

for example
In 1900, 30.4% of all deaths occurred among children aged less than 5 years; in 1997, that percentage was only 1.4% thanks to modern medicine ie science..

The amount of previously deadly ailments that are merely an inconvenience now due to modern medicine is amazing.
Or, to put it graphically:

Modern science has added some 20 years to the average human lifespan over the past century.

Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

gedda
Metric Martyr

Post by gedda »

The_G wrote:
gedda wrote:Over here in Cali I am enjoying Filipino-Mexican-American fusion. Also, SoCal Korean tacos are the best.
Are you in LA? If so you should go to Kogi on Overland and Palms. The O.G. Korean tacos, and still the best.
I actually live in the Bay Area but LA is famous for Korean tacos so it's legend goes north!
Will Frances wrote:What is filipeano Mexican American fusion? Noodles and guacamole in a hot dog? Ha ha
I go to this food truck place that serves tacos and fries that's Mex-Fil-American style. Like you would get pork treated filipino style, mexican nacho toppings on american fries. FREAKIN AMAZING.

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

What did everyone have for lunch?

terryfalafel
Component

Post by terryfalafel »

StacieAnne wrote:What did everyone have for lunch?
This forum's lowest ebb.

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

terryfalafel wrote:
This forum's lowest ebb.
I know. I know. I didn't even have anything good for lunch.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Bowl of chopped fruit as it happens, haha.
I used a knife coated with monatomic gold because it quantums my chakras.
New Shit

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

Lost to the Void wrote:Bowl of chopped fruit as it happens, haha.
"Is this the ancient gateway to higher consciousness?

Monatomic Gold or white powder gold is a truly exotic substance. Highly-valued by ancient cultures for its "mystical properties" and "magical powers", it is now re-emerging in modern times, seemingly, just as mankind needs it. Monatomic gold has been used throughout history to heal, encourage spiritual growth and enlightenment and possibly even manipulate gravity, space and time. Monatomic Gold is a mystical substance from the past that we are rediscovering in this current time of spiritual transformation. "

Sound a bit like DMT IMO.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

I had 2 lines of white gold powder.

I didnt feel much like lunch after that.

Got a lot of work done in the afternoon though.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

StacieAnne wrote:
Lost to the Void wrote:Bowl of chopped fruit as it happens, haha.
"Is this the ancient gateway to higher consciousness?

Monatomic Gold or white powder gold is a truly exotic substance. Highly-valued by ancient cultures for its "mystical properties" and "magical powers", it is now re-emerging in modern times, seemingly, just as mankind needs it. Monatomic gold has been used throughout history to heal, encourage spiritual growth and enlightenment and possibly even manipulate gravity, space and time. Monatomic Gold is a mystical substance from the past that we are rediscovering in this current time of spiritual transformation. "

Sound a bit like DMT IMO.
I actually took a course of Monatomic Gold years back when I was a member of a particular fraternity.
I can`t really say if it actually did anything as I was meditating and doing all sorts of psychonautics at the time. When I stopped it though, I didn`t notice any difference.

However, my spirituals are now fully aligned with my 3rd, 5th and Snakes eye, and my quantum inner self is vibrating at a higher level of pyramid energy which allows my spirit animal to regularly use the interdimensional litter tray that is filled with moon energised eternal oneness crystals.
New Shit

terryfalafel
Component

Post by terryfalafel »

StacieAnne wrote:
terryfalafel wrote:
This forum's lowest ebb.
I know. I know. I didn't even have anything good for lunch.
Thought you were on nsb for a second there?! ;-)

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

I am constantly unsure where I am terryfalafel :(

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

That particular fraternity sounds right up my street Voidloss.

I want to just go away and join a nice cult and say goodbye to my actual life.

Will Frances
Gnasher

Post by Will Frances »

You lot are nuts, ;-)

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

What is everyone having for dinner?

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Terry must be having a falafel......amirite?