What video games are you folks playing?

General Chat // Music Discussion
Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt
Re: What video games are you folks playing?

Post by Lost to the Void »

Hitman 2016. Finally Hitman is good again.
Finding the most insane way to kill your targets never gets old.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Meatwad
Onions

Post by Meatwad »

Rockstar have just released their own launcher. If you download it now you get a free copy of GTA San Andreas.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/ro ... s-launcher

simon_marklar
Pig

Post by simon_marklar »

untitled goose game. love it - being a cunt is fun

Valfaris. Awesome old school platform shooter with a metal soundtrack \m/. Difficult but not frustrating like Cup Head can be

Binaries - Very interesting puzzle game where you control two balls and have to get to the goal without killing either of them. Can be frustrating but clearing a difficult level feels great
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

I'm doing Deponia: The complete Journey.
Old skool monkey island style point and click. Nice voice work and animation, fun so far.
New Shit

Amøbe
Moderate

Post by Amøbe »

simon_marklar wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:17 pm

Valfaris. Awesome old school platform shooter with a metal soundtrack \m/. Difficult but not frustrating like Cup Head can be

Binaries - Very interesting puzzle game where you control two balls and have to get to the goal without killing either of them. Can be frustrating but clearing a difficult level feels great
My girlfriend bought that. It's one of the funniest games I tried - too short though

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

I woke up stupidly early this morning. So got up and decided to play fortnite. I think because it was early all the good players must of been in bed because I won the game. First time Ive done that.
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

simon_marklar wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:17 pm

I bought this based on your recommend haha.

What a fantastic game. I'm so bored of runny runny shooty shoot stuff.
This was refreshing, fun and hilarious.

Stealing a man's slippers and then throwing them in a pond so he has to Wade in and get them, then giving him a honk and running/waddling off.

Hilarious.
New Shit

brian
slipper

Post by brian »

been playing red dead redemption 2 when ever i can for the last few months, great game, so much to do, everytime i play i say to myself i'm sticking to the story missions but always end up side tracked by something random and i'm not usually into games with tonnes of side quests and all that.

Meatwad
Onions

Post by Meatwad »

The Way Remastered on the Switch.

Can't remember the last time I had this much fun on a 2D platformer/puzzle game.

The story is also pretty compelling 😲

illit_
Gazza

Post by illit_ »

Mslwte wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:39 pm
I think because it was early all the good players must of been in bed because I won the game. First time Ive done that.
In the most recent Fortnite update they added bots which have human names that play with you online. Jim Sterling did a cynical video about it, you can take it as you want though.

Evert
who is it?

Post by Evert »

Just started playing Death Stranding.
I'm so excited about this one.

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

Ive also played Untitled Goose Game. It was absolutely brilliant! Charming, idilic middle England while bowling around cause absolute chaos.

I really needed something like that after the experience of playing and finishing The Last Guardian, which has become one of my favourite ever games.

The way the Trico is animated and the way the relationship between the boy and Trico develops is just beautiful.
I’ve gone back to start playing the game again because at first I just didn’t get why the controls were so off and I don’t think I really enjoyed it for everything it was the first time as I was constantly battling against a way of moving that didn’t make sense at the time. Absolutely beautiful tale and it will stay with me for a long time.

I’m also playing the new Zelda on Switch but really not loving it.

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

Fucking ASTRO BOT! I never, ever thought I’d be a VR gamer but Jesus Christ, it’s next fucking level business!

Kane
Exampleless

Post by Kane »

Jedi Academy & Jedi Outcast with my boy

Belka
Wastedddd

Post by Belka »

Last Weeks CoD MW, now Tarkov. From Run & Gun and Spray & Pray to why does that Ammunition fits in the Magazine but wont Shoot aaAAHHHH ... but Tarkov is addicting ...

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

I just completed Call of Cthulhu, which is a great Lovecraftian psychological horror rpg where you play an alcoholic detective who gets pulled into an investigation that steadily fills with dread as you discover how it is all tied to a Cthulhu cult.
It's great, suitably dour and dank.

Before that I played a horror RPG called vampyre, set in the Victorian era where you play a doctor working at London's Bethlehem (bedlam) hospital during a plague outbreak that may actually be a vampyric disease, who gets bitten and has to cope with the disease himself, search for a cure, the cause and deal with patients/victims.

Also really good, nice setting, a sort of horror Sherlock Holmes, very smoggy damp and dour, lots of intrigue and side missions.
New Shit

Boiled Egg
Alf Garnett

Post by Boiled Egg »

Kane wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:47 am
I pirated Jedi Outcast back when I was a skint student in about 2002ish on a dial-up internet connection. It took fucking days to download :lol: A great game though if I remember correctly.

Kane
Exampleless

Post by Kane »

Boiled Egg wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:17 pm
Kane wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:47 am
I pirated Jedi Outcast back when I was a skint student in about 2002ish on a dial-up internet connection. It took fucking days to download :lol: A great game though if I remember correctly.
Amazing games yeah! Picked both up in a Steam sale for a couple of quid each recently.

henry1
Chernobyl

Post by henry1 »

Evert wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:58 pm
Just started playing Death Stranding.
I'm so excited about this one.
Reaaaaally close to getting this after seeing the reviews and because its Mr Kojima's first release after departure from Konami.
Didn't go for it though, thought it was too daunting - very serious take on how a journey is simulated, how did you find it in the end?
Eventually went for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, wanted to enter a cyberpunk world to get away from the current real-world.

Been stacking up movies too for the lockdown, specifically sci-fi, so far so good.
Stargate, Johnny Mnemonic, Gattaca, Blade Runner, 2001 Space Odyssey, etc.

Evert
who is it?

Post by Evert »

I didn't get far as it was about the same time that I started playing Sekiro.

The beginning of Death Stranding was kind of boring really. It's just you going from point A to B over and over. I had expected there to be more action to be honest.