Nice knowing you lads/lasses

General Chat // Music Discussion
jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Nice knowing you lads/lasses

Post by jordanneke »

winston wrote:
daunzila wrote:This ambassador attacks dosnt look like a false flag thing?

Being or not, its gonna be used to strike harder whatever Putin wants to strike... Where really live on fucked up times
everything can be looked at as a false flag if you want to look at it that way.

you've got to remember that Subsekt is a den(pit?) of far-left technoheads, so you should be dubious about their opinions on politics and current affairs. they are all blind to the fact that syria is really about qatar and bahrain and that putins interests are the same interests as britain. but they must maintain the socially acceptable view that putin is a bad guy because he doesn't want the teletubbies teaching primary school kids about homosexuality (not that there is anything wrong with homosexuality).

while their knowledge on compression and rumble bass is second to none, they hold political views which are formed at 4am while sweating out illicit chemicals and their common goal seems to be to live in some bdsm-unicorn utopia (a dystopia for you and I). you get a more balanced political discussion in the comment section on the guardian website.
Open your eyes MAN, or should I say Sheep.

You are falling into the trap of believing everything THEY want you to believe.

It all started with adding fluoride to water, and when that wasn't effective enough as a mind control agent, they invented 'fracking'. Look at the FACTS.

It's all part of the NWO plan.

You are wandering through life blind my friend.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Winston - have you viewed the tape of the 'killing' of the ambassador?

It's such a bad fake. Everything happens off screen.

It's all a ploy

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

winston wrote:

Being or not, its gonna be used to strike harder whatever Putin wants to strike... Where really live on fucked up times

you've got to remember that Subsekt is a den(pit?) of far-left technoheads, so you should be dubious about their opinions on politics and current affairs. they are all blind to the fact that syria is really about qatar and bahrain and that putins interests are the same interests as britain. but they must maintain the socially acceptable view that putin is a bad guy because he doesn't want the teletubbies teaching primary school kids about homosexuality (not that there is anything wrong with homosexuality).

while their knowledge on compression and rumble bass is second to none, they hold political views which are formed at 4am while sweating out illicit chemicals and their common goal seems to be to live in some bdsm-unicorn utopia (a dystopia for you and I). you get a more balanced political discussion in the comment section on the guardian website.
Made my day :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths

Mattias
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mattias »

winston wrote:

I applaud your sarcasm.
Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattias.Fridell.Music
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/fridell
Sample packs: http://mfsamples.bandcamp.com

Contention / 005

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

winston wrote:

speak for yourself limpston.. I don`t think Putin is a bad guy, though currently the US would like to blame him for everything including bad traffic.... To me he`s just another player at the table.
He is probably the smartest world leader at the table currently, and is capable of running circles around most of the others.

Bahrain is complicated, the population is majority Shiite, no one in the region really wants to fuck with the status quo there, unlike syria, where the population is mostly Sunni.

I read Bahrain: Political Development in a Modernizing Society, by ex CIA analyst Emile Nakhleh, and I`m not so sure, at least according to the complex politics laid out in that book, that Bahrain is really much a part of what is happening in Syria in regards to goals or consequences.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Sasemoi
clown

Post by Sasemoi »

Mattias wrote:All that it leads to is more hate towards immigrants. It's part of the plan.
And it's working too.. I mourn those lost in the tragedies all over the world, but I cry when I see the hate stricken comment sections of nearly all online news reports in the western world. To be honest I'm not quite sure what there is to do anymore other than just let it play out and hope the world will be cleansed in fire and show my support to whoever is afflicted.

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

the only winners are the news corporations! They fucking relish this kind of thing! They were asking eye witnesses how they felt during the carnage! HOW DO YOU THINK THEY FELT YOU STUPID FUCKWIT GUTTER JOURNALIST???!!! They were fucking bricking it...you twats!!!
FUCK-WIT

PixelKind
who is it?

Post by PixelKind »

The right wing parties profit big time from things like that

The_G
Artificial Hazard

Post by The_G »

Putin is a bad dude but he's not a Hitler or Stalin type--not by a long shot. I mean, what his air force has done in Syria is barbaric, and he's f***ed Ukraine big time. But he's also not going to do anything rash or emotional. He has a good grasp of Russia's limitations, what he can get away with and what he can't. He's very rational and strategic, and knows exactly what lines he can cross and not cross. In other words, he's not going to start WW3.

I mean, his Syria gambit is a perfect illustration of that...he worked behind to scenes to undermine Western opposition to Assad--just enough but not so much as to commit Russia to anything. Then, once it was clear that NATO wasn't going to get involved in the fight to overthrow Assad, he made his move. After that, the idea of NATO bombing the Assad regime became unthinkable. Hideous what they've done to the civilian populations of Eastern Aleppo, etc., but from a strategic point of view it was quite brilliant. He played everyone for fools, and kept the cost to Russia low. This is how he operates.

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

Well, i dunno what we are talking about here. To me, 99% of politicians are bad guys.

I dunno why wimpston thinks that there are good ones amongst them.

The_G
Artificial Hazard

Post by The_G »

Mono-xID wrote:Well, i dunno what we are talking about here. To me, 99% of politicians are bad guys.

I dunno why wimpston thinks that there are good ones amongst them.
It's hard to think of many politicians to like, but there's also better and worse, more and less aggressive, more and less corrupt, etc. In other words, just because they're all bad doesn't mean they are equally bad. Or bad in the same way.

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

True, but doesn't make it easier.

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

Mono-xID wrote:Well, i dunno what we are talking about here. To me, 99% of politicians are bad guys.
I'm sorry but I have to strongly disagree....it's 100%!!!!
FUCK-WIT

dubdub
Asphyxiwank

Post by dubdub »

I don't get this type of attitude towards politicians. Most (there's some real shitheads though) of them aren't terrible people that are consciously doing bad things. They are overall trying to do the right thing and are just a bit power-hungry and corrupt, like most people if given the chance. But a little corruption everywhere adds up and creates a big mess. In the end, it's all our fault because we created a system that quickly burns out all the selfless idealists we'd really need as politicians. Because really, the more power you have, the less options you have. Not to mention that being a politician is a bit of a shit job if you compare their salaries and the pressure that comes with the job to what you could make in the private market, so of course the really smart people go elsewhere. TV and the internet have made things even worse, you just don't survive in that environment if you aren't at least a bit sociopathic.
Last edited by dubdub on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mattias
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mattias »

No, the problem is that politicians are people who don't know what it means to be "people" and make their choices and create solutions from their own flawed and narrow perspective.
At least in my country we have some decent politicians (and not only rich bastards coming from families with money and major influences) but they often bang their heads against the wall in the doom machinery of bureaucracy and old school ideologies and society norms.
Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattias.Fridell.Music
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/fridell
Sample packs: http://mfsamples.bandcamp.com

Contention / 005

dubdub
Asphyxiwank

Post by dubdub »

What other perspective would you make decisions from? There is no "unflawed" perspective. Especially since, if you make decisions "for the people" you piss off donors and interest groups which means you lack money and resources to do your work and get re-elected... which means you are no longer a place where you can make decisions for the people. It of course doesn't help that "the people" don't even know what their interests are and will consistently vote against them (Brexit, Trump etc. etc.). That's one of the biggest problems communism has to deal with... the revolutionary subject is just as clueless and stupid as the rest.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Mattias wrote:No, the problem is that politicians are people who don't know what it means to be "people" and make their choices and create solutions from their own flawed and narrow perspective.
At least in my country we have some decent politicians (and not only rich bastards coming from families with money and major influences) but they often bang their heads against the wall in the doom machinery of bureaucracy and old school ideologies and society norms.

One of the arguments for having 'elitism' or a 'ruling class' is that in a meritocracy, those who reach the top are those who fought their way to the top, tooth and nail through a pit of snakes. CEO's effectively. Ie, people who are not scared of treading on people to get to the top.

The skills it takes to become president are not the skills required to be a good president.

Ps I'm not suggesting that elitism is right.

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

winston wrote:their common goal seems to be to live in some bdsm-unicorn utopia
Holy fuck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

terly
arsehole

Post by terly »

Lost to the Void wrote:Oh the Turkish thing. Yeah that's not good.
I don't see WW3 but I do see the west changing their positioning regards to their support of turkey. About bloody time too, turkey has been supporting ISS.
Turkey says that it has evidence suggesting that the USA supporting Isis against Assad. It's a very confusing situation, I don't think it is that well understood right now and will be subject to much debate in the future.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

The US armed ISIS and employed field intelligence to push them to target Assad specific strategic targets, turkey supported, and bought/buys oil from them.its fairly simple.

Or even more simple.
The cookie jar is empty and smashed.
Turkey and the US are blaming each other.
Both have cookie crumbs on their shirts.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.