Nice knowing you lads/lasses

General Chat // Music Discussion
jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Nice knowing you lads/lasses

Post by jordanneke »

Lost to the Void wrote:The US armed ISIS and employed field intelligence to push them to target Assad specific strategic targets, turkey supported, and bought/buys oil from them.its fairly simple.

Or even more simple.
The cookie jar is empty and smashed.
Turkey and the US are blaming each other.
Both have cookie crumbs on their shirts.
The cookie jar contained the most fanatical nutters since Hitler decided to get a bunch of like minded lads 'who like a bit of a tear-up' together.

collide
Smore

Post by collide »

That's true!

A shame you can't watch this talk (I guess you don't speak german).

youtu.be/Ijk0Y1VdXsI

Daniele Ganser is very good.

https://www.danieleganser.ch/home.html?lang=en

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

collide wrote:Daniele Ganser is very good.
In der Wissenschaft sind Gansers Thesen nicht mehrheitsfähig. Markus Linden, Politikwissenschafter an der Universität Trier, urteilt: «Ganser hat eine politische Mission, keine wissenschaftliche Herangehensweise.» Ganser sei ein «hochintelligenter Wissenschaftspopulist». Er setzte sich nicht wissenschaftliche mit Terrorismus auseinander. Anstatt systematisch und historisch vergleichend vorzugehen, picke Ganser jeweils nur einzelne Aspekte heraus, um ein Ergebnis zu suggerieren, kritisiert Linden.
Ganser is a bit of a populist as well. Not saying he's wrong though...
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths

collide
Smore

Post by collide »

Wikipedia! :lol:
I know these kind of opinions on him, but I don't think that is the case.
What this and you'll see what is going on at Wikipedia:

youtu.be/8P6bHzmEkhg

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

Before you'll have a massive wank because you think im wiki-trapped, i suggest you to calm down. I didn't quote wikipedia. I quoted a swiss science mag.

The guy is a populist in my eyes and his conspiracy videos don't let him shine in a better light in my eyes. I have my opinion about him and you won't convince me otherwise.

I'd rather watch David Icke's videos. THAT's entertainment....Reptiloids everywhere....Merkel is the lizard queen...

collide
Smore

Post by collide »

Think what you want - I don't want to convince you.
But at least check out what this guy is saying about him being a conspiracy theorist.
If you don't - fine.
Btw.: It's not about entertainment.

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

collide wrote:Btw.: It's not about entertainment.
Oh, i know. I meant AT LEAST Icke's hilarious videos are entertaining whereas Mr. smart-ass Ganser is quite dry. Secret wars, Secret Army's, secret secrets...

Tell me something new, Mr. Ganser....These aren't secrets anymore

Secret army...secret army... mmmhhhh....which song was it again ?.....Aah, found it, good old SPARRER....

youtu.be/bP92xAstFVY

terryfalafel
Component

Post by terryfalafel »

Can't help but feel we're a long way from a Cuban Missile Crisis type event.

The world is in turmoil no doubt, but quite how people will look back on this ten years is far from certain. Tumultuous politically of course, and I can see a lot of civil unrest with the rise of the right and nationalism getting a grip in lots of European countries. But I'm not sure we're looking at total death and destruction just yet.

willemb
Mild

Post by willemb »

winston wrote:
daunzila wrote:This ambassador attacks dosnt look like a false flag thing?

Being or not, its gonna be used to strike harder whatever Putin wants to strike... Where really live on fucked up times
everything can be looked at as a false flag if you want to look at it that way.

you've got to remember that Subsekt is a den(pit?) of far-left technoheads, so you should be dubious about their opinions on politics and current affairs. they are all blind to the fact that syria is really about qatar and bahrain and that putins interests are the same interests as britain. but they must maintain the socially acceptable view that putin is a bad guy because he doesn't want the teletubbies teaching primary school kids about homosexuality (not that there is anything wrong with homosexuality).

while their knowledge on compression and rumble bass is second to none, they hold political views which are formed at 4am while sweating out illicit chemicals and their common goal seems to be to live in some bdsm-unicorn utopia (a dystopia for you and I). you get a more balanced political discussion in the comment section on the guardian website.
I'm glad I started scrolling back, this is a unicorn magic gem of a post! <3